A Plan

Supernatural Love

Your P.O.V

The last time I went to the beach was with my father, before he left.....

I shot the thought of my father down. I hate him, not only for leaving us but also for not saying goodbye, for causing us all that pain. He didn't warn us, let alone tell us why. At that time my family was broken. My mom wouldn't eat nor would she speak. I was broken too but I needed to be strong, for my mother and my brother. It was me who helped my mom get back on her feet again. I told her that no matter how much we wanted him to come back, he wasn't going to and we needed to move on and forget. I never forgave my father. I will never forgive him.

"YAY!!" The loud cheers coming from the others pulled me out of my thoughts.

"WE ARE HERE!!" Onew yelled.

"FINALLY!" Taemin complained. I looked at him as he was getting out of the car, excitement written all over his face.

Cute..

I got out of the car and stretched, that familiar scent filling my nose. There weren't many people around since it was getting late. I looked up. The sun was setting, making the atmosphere a mix of pink and orange, it was beautiful.

We all set up towels, Taemin and I on one, the jongkey couple on another, and then onew and minho, sitting next to each other on seperate towels.

"Waahh, so pretty" Key exclaimed looking up at the sky in awe. Jonghyun then took Key's chin making them look at each other.

"Not as pretty as you." Jonghyun said. Key looked away, his face completely red, making him look like a tomato.

I smiled at the couple and turned away looking at the sky.

"Ha Na" Taemin said. I turned to him.

"Yes?" He looked up at the sky again and then back to me, smiling.

"We should do this all the time, I like it." He wrapped his arms around me. 

"I like it too" I giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We sat there for quite a while until I started to get bored.

"Minnie~. I'm bored>~<" I whined.

"Hmm, then why don't we go to the boardwalk over there?" He said pointing over to a not to crowded boardwalk that was really long and went all the way to the deeper end of the ocean.

Really smart people really smart cuz no one can fall in and drown....

"Ha Na?" Taemin pulled me out of my -sarcastic- thoughts again.

"Yeah, um, that sounds nice." I smiled at him so he wouldn't feel like I was ignoring him.

He took my hand and helped me up.

"Hey where you guys going" Key said, now sitting on Jonghyun's lap. 

"None of your bees wax." Taemin said and stuck out his tongue. We started to run away before Key could catch us.

"Yah, when did these kids ever get so disrespectful! Come back here! Lee Taemin! YAH!!" We started laughing at the kitten complaining behind us.

I turned around to see Jonghyun pulling Key back down, Key slowly calming down with an ever so evident pout on his face. The sight made me laugh even harder.

When we reached the boardwalk we saw a sign warning people about the depth of the water. It was already dark outside, the stars were shining bright in the sky, it was really pretty. We started to walk farther down, the farther we got the less people there were around. We kept walking until there were no people around and the only thing we heard was the sound of the waves. Taemin sat down on the edge of the boardwalk and I followed, sitting down next to him, laying my head on his shoulder as he intertwined our fingers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho's P.O.V

"So what's the plan?"

Jiyeon and I were hiding close by, waiting for the perfect moment to attack. We had been watching, following them for a while and it was finally time to carry out our duties.

"Well, we are obviously going to jump in when the time is right, separate them from each other and take her out."

"What about Taemin?"

"If that brat gets in the way kill him too." She said while looking at her nails.

"Ok."

We watched them walk down the boardwalk, hand in hand until they finally reached the edge and sat down.

"Perfect." Jiyeon mumbled and got up, slowly walking towards her target with me following right behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V

"Well, what do we have here?'" I heard a voice speak behind me. I widened my eyes in fear. I looked at Taemin and he was standing up, I stood too. I turned around to see her looking at her nails and scoffed.

"What do you want Jiyeon?" I narrowed my eyes and folded my arms. She glared at me as she slyly pulled a knife out from behind her. As she realized that I saw it, her lips stretched into a grin so evil and so digustingly morbid that even the devil himself would be jealous.

"Hmm lets see what do I want?" she said looking down at the knife, it with her fingers, pacing around. All the sudden she stopped and glared at me with a bone chilling look.

 

 

"You."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MWAHAHAHA I done did it once again!! Am I torturing you? Okay Okay I'm sorry, please don't kill me ~hides behind chair~. Don't worry I'll update soon. Consider it as a Christmas present. Anyways see you guyz next chappie bye! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :D