The Truth

Supernatural Love

Your P.O.V

"Are you sure you're going to be okay." Key said, his eyebrows furrowed with concern. I tried to smile at him but couldn't

" I'll be fine" I reassured him.

"Okay, but call me if you need anything." He said looking at me with a tender smile.

"Thank you, I will" I said walking inside, bowing and closing the door. 

I turned around to find my mom's worried face.

"Ha Na it's eleven where have you-" She cut herself off after getting a good look at my face. She ran up to me grabbing my face between her soft hands.

"Wh-What happened to you?!"

"Mom...He's...Taemin is in a coma.."

"What?! Why?!" She gasped, her big eyes even wider than before.

I opened my mouth to speak but closed it again. 

How can I tell her? Should I lie? No. It's time to tell the truth. I can't keep hiding from who I am. I can't keep hiding from her. She needs to know what's going on.

I took a deep breath and led her to the dining room table.

" I'm not, normal mom. " I said gaining a raised eyebrow of confusion from my mother.

"I mean- Here let me just show you." I got up and went to the refrigerator, pulling out a water bottle. With a shaky hand I set it down on the table and opened the bottle.

"Ha Na what are you-"

"Just watch." I began to bend, bringing the water to eye level and then balling my fist, turning the water to solid ice. I clenched my fist harder and the ice burst into tiny ice crystals.

I dropped my hand and looked at my mom expecting shock, maybe even anger but instead I found her....smiling?

"Why are you-" I began to say but was interrupted with utter shock. There my mom was bending water out of the bottle, and forming a star with it. She then closed her fist turning the water into a block of ice in the shape of a star. The star dropped to the table with s loud thud. My mother looked at me as if she was waiting for me to freak out  but I just stood there, completely speechless. By the time I finally grew some balls to speak my mom was smirking, standing with her arms crossed.

" You......you mean to tell me......all this time I......."

"Mhm, all this time you tried so hard to hide it when I already knew. I was just waiting for you to trust me."

So that means if I'm the long lost Princess then.....she's the Queen?

 

 

 

 


Hai!! Exams are finally over, school is finally out and im back in business baby! Did you miss me^^? I see I lost some subbies during my mini hiatus :( . I was just like nooo come back! But anyways, thanks to those who have been so patient with me, I love you all ^.^! If it weren't for you guys i probably wouldn't write so thank you, I promise to update more often during the summer so plz stay and root me on! Hwaiting ^^!!