Neglected

Supernatural Love

Your P.O.V

I woke up feeling tired because I didn't sleep very well. Every time I shut my eyes an image of Taemin dying haunted me. Yes I was still a little upset by his words but I decided to not think about it, for it would just upset me even more. I got ready for school -not taking more time than needed- and headed downstairs to once again be greeted by a worried face.

"Did you not sleep well?"

"Ne."

"I'll make you some coffee so you can stay awake during class. She said turning back to the stove and turning on the coffee pot.

She served me breakfast and sat down across from me.

"So what's been bothering you lately?"

"Nothing. I just couldn't sleep well that's all." I replied while sipping some coffee.

Liar.

Shut up I don't want to hear you right now.

"Alright then" She said getting up to clear the table.

I finished my coffee, helped my mom with the dishes and grabbed my book bag.

"Bye umma!" I said and walked outside to be greeted by the fresh crisp air and started walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the crowded hallways -following my morning routine- and met up with Tiffany once again.

" Hey" I greeted.

She studied my face and immediately said " What did he do?"

" I tell you later, lets get to class its one minute before the bell" I said checking her watch.We linked arms and started walking and soon enough we heard that magical ding while we escaped to safety of the classroom. I walked to my seat as Tiffany looked out the door.

" Why do they have to act like banshees every time that bell rings" She said shaking her head.

Right then Taemin walked in, he looked at me but then I looked away. He sat down next to me not saying a word. Tiffany looked at the two of us and raised her brow. 

'No' I mouthed. She nodded and sat down.

~sigh~ I know I said this already but... today is going to be a really long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin's P.O.V

I don't know why I was so angry, I just was. the thought of her dying because of me is painful and I can't seem to get the image out of my head. Why is she so stubborn? I-I just don't know anymore...

I walked into the classroom and there she was, looking straight at me with her big mesmerizing eyes. Then she looked away and suddenly the floor became so interesting to me. I walked over and sat down next to her not giving any eye contact or greeting. I just stared at my notebook in front of me already wanting this day to end before the image comes back again -haunting me-.

Pretty soon all the rest of the students came in, including Jonghyun and Onew who looked at me but didn't say a word already knowing my situation for I spilled it all to the rest of the group when I got home. When the teacher finally walked in I just wanted to bolt out the door. I waited a few minutes trying to keep my composure but then I just lost it. I couldn't take it anymore so I just ran away out of the classroom.

"Lee Taemin?! Where are you going?!" The teacher asked but I didn't stop I just kept running -not even looking back-.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V

He ran...

Lee Taemin?! Where are you going!?" The teacher yelled. 

I looked at Jonghyun and Onew but they didn't say anything they just shook their heads. I turned back around hoping that the teacher wouldn't pick me to go after him.

"Ha Na-ssi can you please go after him?" Great.

"Yes ma'am" I got up and walked out the classroom, Where would he go? The hideout, that's it.

I ran out of the the doors to be greeted by the closed gates.

Alright Ha Na, you can do this. Remember all those trees you climbed when you were little, its easy.

I took a deep breath and hopped on the gate, climbing over with ease.

See? That wasn't so hard. I started running again -panting when I finally reached my destination-. How to get in? Well that was a whole different problem. I looked around trying to find water, there were little droplets of dew on the grass.

Perfect.

I bended the water into the little lock in the door and froze it -unlocking the door- and turned it back into little dew drops. I opened the door.

"Taemin? I know your here, please come out."

Silence.

I walked through the small abandon.ed house to find only one of the five doors closed. I put my ear to the door and heard a sniffle. I tried to open the door but it was locked, of course.

"Taemin, please come out." I looked under the door he was sitting with his back against the door. I slid down the door and sat down on the floor with my back against the door as well. "Taemin.....look I'm sorry for yelling at you that day I just couldn't take the thought of you dying. It haunts me, I can't sleep at night, I can't even think straight". I stood up. " Look I get it if you wanna be left alone so I'll go now". Right then he opened the door and came up to me. "Taemin I-". I was cut off with soft lips crashing on to mine as he held my face in between his palms.

Right then and there I knew what I wanted all along.

It was Taemin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMG, CAN YOU BELIEVE WHAT I JUST DID!! MWAHAHA! Im torturing you guys arent i XP? Sorry for the long wait guys i seriously need to get my own laptop. Mkay BYE NOW  :D