Tears

Supernatural Love

The walk to my house seemed like forever. I was only focused on the pain in my chest. Knowing that my friends are in danger because of me killed me inside. Maybe it would be better if I just turn myself in. How many of my loved ones am I going to put in danger just by being around them? I glanced over at Tiffany. She was focused on the road ahead with a determined gaze. 

I’m so sorry..

“Here!”

I looked up startled by Tiffany’s sudden exclamation. We had arrived at my house, it looked emptier than before. 

“Okay lets go.” I walked up to the door and unlocked it. 

“Mom?” I called out, but no answer. 

“Maybe she went grocery shopping?” Tiffany tried to assure me. 

“I hope...” 

~~~~~~~~~

“So this is the place huh?” Tiffany asked. 

“Yup, this is it. Are you ready?”

”I didn't’t take those karate lessons for 5 years for nothing. Let’s go.” 

I bended water from a nearby sewer and busted open the door with so much force it blew off the hinges. 

“Damn.” Tiffany commented under her breath. 

We walked inside into darkness. The only light came in from the now broken doorway. 

“No one is here.” 

“I don’t believe that for one second Tiff.” 

“And you’re correct!” A devilish laugh roared out from the distance. A spotlight came on with a large clicking sound. There stood Ji-yeon. 

“Award for most obnoxious reveal goes to...Ji-yeon.” Tiffany said sarcastically. 

“Where are they!” I yelled angrily.

”Who? Oh do you mean them?” As Ji-yeon gestured to her right the rest of the lights came on and there were the boys, all tied up and bloody. Taemin was the worst looking out of them all as he was absolutely drenched in his own blood. 

“You will pay for this!” I yelled. 

Ji-yeon just laughed. 

“Oh yeah? What are you gonna do to me, princess?” She smirked. I balled my fists in anger. 

“Ha na, your eyes.” Tiffany said looking at me in awe. “They’re so blue.” 

“You see princess, if you don’t do as I say, your dear friends are going to die here.” 

“You wouldn't’t.” Tiffany said. 

“Oh yeah, I would.” Ji-yeon smiled.

”Give it up Kang Ha Na. You’re not gonna win this time.”

I grimaced. 

“Fine.” I began to walk towards Ji-yeon, my eyes focused on Taemin. 

”Ha Na! Don’t!” Tiffany grabbed my arm. 

“Tiffany please. Get them to a hospital, I’ll be fine..” I shot a soft smile back at her. She had tears in her eyes as she softened her grip and nodded. 

“You better be fine.” She said as she let my arm go. 

“I will.”

”Promise?”

”Promise.”

 

 

 

 

 

Woowwww it's been sooooo long guyss! I apologize for my absence! How is everyone? It's so weird to be writing again. This fanfic literally watched me grow up, im in college now! I probably won't be able to post as often as in the beginning when i just started out but trust me i haven't forgotten about this story! It's been almost two whole years and i still haven't forgotten. Anywaysss, im going to begin on chapter 31 now, bisouss :*