First date

Supernatural Love

A/N: ok just so you guys don't get confused today in the story is Saturday. Ha Na first came to the school on Wednesday and it has only been 3 days.

Your P.O.V

"Ha Na, Ha Na." I woke up to the sound of my moms urgent whispers.

"What is it mom?"

"There's a young man waiting for you downstairs, hurry up and get ready." She said as she left my room, closing the door softly.

Young man? Taemin. Of course. Why didn't he tell me he was coming over? That idiot.

I chuckled, fixed my bed hair, and went downstairs to see what he wanted. I peeked around the corner and studied him. He was wearing a simple t-shirt with blue skinny jeans. It was really casual but he still looked pretty hot. I finally came out from around the corner.

"Hey, I think I will take him from here." I said as pulled him up the stairs and into my room. I closed the door behind us.

"Your mom trusts you in your room with a boy with your door closed?"

"Yes why wouldn't she?"

"Well I'm pretty good looking...."

I scoffed " Like I would do anything, every single time we kissed is because you did it without warning. So I think you would be more likely to do something. Anyways why are you here?"

"I'm taking you out."

"Where?"

"A carnival, so hurry up and get ready."

I turned around and went to my closet but I didn't hear the door open again.

"Taemin what are you-" He came and hugged me from behind.

"Your right." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. "I would be the one to do something." He chuckled and pulled away.

"I'll be waiting downstairs" He said while closing the door leaving me speechless.

I shook my head and laughed.

And everyone thinks he is innocent, pssh yeah right. If he's innocent then I'm a normal teenager.

I put on my favorite pair of shorts and my hello kitty shirt and tied my wavy hair into a side ponytail.

(This is your outfit)

I put on some eyeliner,mascara, a little blush and made my way downstairs. 

"Hey I'm ready."Taemin paused for a second in awe.

"Ok lets go"

"Bye mom, I'll be home before dinner."

"Ok, have fun!" I closed the door and looked at Taemin.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing. Lets go!" I pulled him down the steps but stopped.

"Um, Taemin?"

"Hmm?"

"I don't know the way"

He chuckled and grabbed my hand. "This way pabo."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrived at the carnival I felt like a little kid again. All the rides and the smell of sweets was alluring.

"Waahh! Ga Ja!"

Taemin just looked at me, silently torturing me.

"Pali! Pali!" I pulled him along

"Alright Alright." He laughed at me. "Aigoo, Kiyomi."

I pulled him to the first rollercoaster I saw. It looked really scary but I was always the one to take chances in my family.

"Lets go on that one" I said, eyes dancing.

"You sure?"

"YES!" I squealed

He laughed again " Ok then lets go!". 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was sooo much fun!" I said laughing as we got off the rollercoaster.

"You hungry?"

"Yeah I could go for something sweet right now."

Taemin led me to and empty table a made me sit.

"Wait here." I nodded and he ran off to nearby stand. I sat there and waited, drumming my fingers on the table until a random guy came and sat down next to me.

"Hey gorgeous, what are you doing here sitting by yourself?"

"Excuse me?"

"Look why don't we get out of here, go back to my place, have a little fun?"

"Um, no thanks."

He stood up and grabbed my wrist. "Look, I'm not going to take no for an answer."

"Let me go." I said fear slowly consuming me

Taemin hurry up and get your over here, I really need you right now.

It's like he heard me because there he was holding the guy up by his shirt. I never knew how strong he was.

"Get the hell out of here before you regret it." He said as he pushed the guy away. The guy ran away like a coward.

"You okay?" 

"Yeah I'm fine, now that you are here." He smiled and handed me a fork. I looked down at the funnel cake and I was surprised. The funnel cake had strawberries, powdered sugar, Chocolate, AND icecream.

"Taemin, what is this the diabetes carnival?!"

Taemin doubled over in laughter making me laugh as well. We didn't stop laughing for two minutes straight.

" Ok." I said still chuckling " lets eat this before it gets cold."

When we finished the funnel cake we just walked around playing carnival games.

" I'm going to win that panda bear for you." He said with the cutest determined face.

I watched him lose three times.

"Taemin you don't have to do this."

" No I'm going to win this bear."

I gotta admit he is persistent. 

It was now dark outside and I spaced out after a while until Taemin startled me.

"YEESSS!!!!"

"What!"

"I won!!"

He handed me the huge cute stuffed animal. I leaned up and kissed him

"Thank you."

He smiled. " It's not over yet. I have something else for you."

"What is it?"

"Follow me" He took my hand into his and we walked until we reached a big Ferris wheel with a short line full of couples and families. Before I knew it it was our turn to get on. He led me into the seat and sat right next to me. The stars were twinkling in the sky.

I looked at Taemin " what time is it?"

"Almost 8:00. Get ready."

"For what?" He started to countdown.

" 10...9...8..7...6...5...4...3...2...1"

Fireworks erupted into the sky making the whole park glow with pretty colors. I watched in awe until I felt something cold wrap around my neck. I looked down to find a beautiful necklace with a star intertwined with a heart charm. I turned to Taemin.

"You...." I couldn't speak, couldn't find the words to explain how happy I was.

"I know." I could tell he understood me. He understood how I felt. But what surprised me the most was when he said those three words.

" I love you."

 

 

 

 

OMG GUYZ I DID IT AGAIN!!! I truly thought that you guys deserved a nice fluffy chapter. Take it as a thank you for being SO patient with me. So go ahead and comment down below and make my day. Btw my friend Rianna helped me the line " what is this the diabetes carnival" lol, Ok I'm done talking, see you guys in chap 14!!