How it started

Supernatural Love

Key's P.O.V

~Sigh~ It's Saturday and I'm stuck in the house doing homework and listening to this stupid dino complain about how bored he is. Everyone else is going out today ~sigh~ I wonder what Taemin is doing with Ha Na....

I sighed again and continued writing. I was sitting at my desk and Jonghyun was on my bed looking at me as I wrote. It was peaceful and quiet until a certain puppy interrupted my train of thought.

"Keeeeyyy~" The puppy whined.

"What is it now Jjong?"

"I'm booorrrreed~" He whined again.

I rolled my eyes. "Then go entertain yourself and stop bothering me"

He got up and sat on the floor looking at me intently. "No. I want you to entertain me."

Giving up, I put my pencil down and turned to look at him, arms folded. He was sitting there with his puppy eyes on, silently begging me to entertain him. Of course his aegyo got to me, and he knew that it would.

"Okay then. What is it that you want to do?"

He smiled, getting up " Lets go for a walk, it's nice out."

He pulled me up out of my chair and led us to the door giving me no time to object. I just stood there watching him put his shoes on. He looked at me and then my shoes. I sighed and put them on.

We started walking and he linked his arm in mine. The air was nice and peaceful but after a while I got a little bored, for there was not much to do or say. The park was now visible, the swing set just begging to be sat on. Unlinking our arms I ran to the swing making Jonghyun chuckle and follow after me. I sat down and Jonghyun sat next to me, swinging back and forth.

"The sun is setting." He said looking up. I looked up too. It was beautiful. The pink and orange beautifully faded into each other, making the prettiest color. The clouds were pink and the very top of the sky was the lightest shade of blue. I realized after a while that he was no longer looking at the sky but at me.

"Um..........Race you back home!!" I said while getting up abruptly, sprinting.

"Y-yah!! Kibum-ah!!" he yelled after me. I made it to the house just before him, locking him out.

"Yah Kim Kibum! Open up!" But unfortunately, I forgot he had keys. He unlocked the door and shut it, pushing me up against the wall, hands on either side of my head.

"What in the world key?!"

I chuckled. "You look so cute when your angry."

"Shut up." He blushed. 

"Aigoo! Are you blushing?!" I some more.

"Shut up." He glared.

"Make me." I raised my brow, folding my arms.

"Fine." He leaned forward. "I'll make you shut up alright." He whispered huskily in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. He moved from my ear to the front of my face. I closed my eyes as we kissed, lips moving together. He broke the kiss and looked at me sending me a message with his facial expression. His face said that he knew that I liked him, and he liked me too. And with that he asked me that one question that I've wanted to hear for so long. That question that I tried to ask so many times but failed because of my doubts.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

I would ask myself countless times over and over why would he like me?

But now I knew the answer to that question.

"Yes." 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! Happy to see me again?! Well the jongkey chappie has been written and now I can stop thinking about it geez. Man, I have been writing a lot lately. Well the more the merrier right :D?! Did you like it?! Plz tell me you did?! What was your favorite part?! Anyways, I need to do my homework now lol. See you guyz in the next chapter! Bye!