Explanation

Supernatural Love

Your P.O.V

"Umma?"

"Hmm? What is it?"

"Why did we leave? That place I mean?"

My mom put down the remote and sighed, turning to me.

"I had to protect you. You weren't like the other normal water benders."

"What do you mean?" I asked turning my head to one side.

"I mean......You were chosen to fulfill a much greater destiny. when I found out, I tried my best to keep it a secret from everyone. Even my own family. But soon people found out, and everything came crashing down. The Kai were after you. They soon found our kingdom and started to take over. Killing everyone in their wake, just so they could get to you, kill you, and steal your powers. That's when we left......me, you, and your cousin, Jessica."

"Jessica? Wait where is she?" 

"I don't know.When I woke up from the crash, I couldn't find her. I've looked all over. Dear god, what happened to her?" She closed her eyes, taking in deep shaky breath to try and calm herself down. Then she continued.

"Is that what happened to Taemin? They tried to kill him didn't they?" She asked. I nodded, feeling a lump in my throat begin to form. She sighed in return.

"You need to awaken your powers, but when you do, be careful not to let them go to your head." She warned.

I nodded in understanding and got up to go upstairs. This was a lot to take in. I needed someone to talk to. I needed......Tiffany......

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeoboseo?"

"Fany...."

"Yah Kang Ha Na! You've been neglecting me! What the heck is going on with you?! I miss you (>~<)!"

"Tiffany......can you....come over?"

"Oh? Y-Yah Hanie....gwenchana? I didn't mean to yell....mianhae.."

"Can you please just...come over?"

"Yeah, I'll be right there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door to my bedroom opened and Tiffany popped in.

"Hey what's up?" She asked, her eyebrows furrowed with concern.

"Sit." I patted the spot next to me on my bed and grabbed a pillow to put in my lap.

"Okay, spill. Did something happen with you and Taemin?" She asked. I felt another knot in my throat begin to form as soon as she mentioned his name.

"Tiffany. Those people....they came back again....and now, Taemin is in a coma..." I swallowed the lump in my throat, refusing to cry. Tiffany gasped, shock now taking over her concerned look from before.

"And my mom...she has the same powers as me. Well half of the same."

"...." Silence was all that could be heard as Tiffany tried to process what the hell was going on.

"I-I can't do it Tiffany!' I yelled startling my concerned best friend.

"It just...I can't" I let my tears out. I didn't realize how much I'd been holding back until I had finally let it go. Tiffany pulled me closer, holding me as I sobbed, nearly crying herself. I couldn't help but let erratic thoughts go through my head as I thought of him.

Taemin please wake up.........I can't take this anymore.........It hurts too much..........Come back to me.........Wake up Taemin.............Wake up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Boy am I on a roll! Man we have come a long way! Geez I can't believe I've even come this far! Well anyways see you guyz later! And don't forget to comment and subscribe, yes I'm talking to you, silent readers!