I Won't Tell

Supernatural Love


Ha Na's P.O.V

 It was starting to get really cold so Taemin decided to take me home. He pulled my arm for me to get up but I was way too lazy to move.

"Come on, get up!" He urged, tugging my arm gently. 

"But I'm so comfortable." I whine. He stops tugging on my arm and rolls his eyes. Without notice, Taemin hoisted me up over his shoulder.

"Oi, yah, put me down! Since when did you get so strong?!" I exclaimed, laughing. He stopped walking and put me down on my feet. He then looked at me and blew his bangs out of his face, suddenly getting all cocky.

"Because I'm strong. Besides you're not even that hard to pick up. I could pick you up any day." He smirked at me. I smirked back at him and leaned forward.

"You look y when you smile at me like that." I winked. His sudden cockiness was shattered as surprise flooded his face. He looked at me with his mouth wide open. I started laughing until my stomach hurt. He shook his head and chuckled covering his mouth with the back of his hand. It was a habit of his.

"Come on, lets go." He said and took me by the hand, still smiling.

~~~

As we approached my house I realized the lights were still on.

She's still awake? Hmm, that's weird, usually she's asleep by now. Even though it's not that late. Maybe she's talking to Jessica.

Taemin and I landed on my front yard. He put me down and loosely grabbed both my hands so that we were facing each other.

"Well, this is where we part." Taemin said.

"For now." I shrug, smiling softly. I put my arms around his neck and looked up. He was more than a bit taller than me so I had to tilt my head back a little.

"See you tomorrow?" He asked.

"Of course, we have school, remember?"

"Oh yeah.....that's right.....ugh."

I laughed at him and pecked his lips. Then I slowly released my arms from around his neck.

"Bye." He said, pouting. I pushed his pout back in with my index finger.

"Don't pout, it's not like you're not gonna see me for a few days. It'll just be a couple of hours."

"That's too long. I just got you back."

I laughed at him again."Bye Taemin." I said and turned around. I walked up to the door and opened it. I was going to close it but I heard Taemin call my name. I turned around again to face in his direction.

"Did you mean it?!"

"Mean what?!"

"That I'm y!"

I grinned mischievously. "Maybe.." I said and giggled before I closed the door.

~~~~

"Mom? Are you awake?" I said while taking my boots off. I walked into the kitchen to find my mom sitting at the table, drinking tea.

"So, how was your date?" She grinned.

"It was...nice..really nice." I replied, not able to make eye contact so I just stared at the table, smiling.

"Oho, look at my daughter now. I always knew you would end up having boys all over you. With that kind of face and body, it's a given. You can thank me for that." She winked. 

"Boys are not all over me. Just ....one."

"Oooohh just wait till I tell Jessica."

"Tell me what?" Jessica walked out from the hallway with her pajamas on and her hair in a bun on top of her head.

"Someone had a hot date with her boyfriend."

"Oohh, tell me more." Jessica cooed and hurriedly sat down at the table, eager to hear more.

"It was not a hot date. All we did was sit and talk."

"Kissing?" Jessica asked.

I looked down again.

"Maybe.." I said, then I got up from the table and ran upstairs before they could ask anymore questions.

"Yah! You have to tell us the details!" My mom yelled while laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Ahhhhh! Can you guys believe it! SHINee is finally making their korean comeback! I am so excited! Whew, I need to calm down. ANYWAYS, fun fact, I actually had this chapter typed right after the last one I updated, but I never got the chance to upload it until now. IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!! Okay I think I'm ok now haha ^^. Bye bye, bisous**.