Questions

Supernatural Love

Your P.O.V

 

I woke up from my "sleep" to find Taemin looking at me. He explained to me what happened and told why he was there. he also told me something i never thought would happen.

One of us...... I'm not alone anymore.

I studied his face asking " So what can you do?.....Are we all the same or different?"

Before he could answer, the door opened and 4 other guys came in. One of them had electric blue hair and was carrying my best friend, Tiffany.

"Is she okay?" I asked as i sat up with slight guilt because i could not help her and if it wasn't for them she would have a huge cut on her flawless face.

"Well, for some reason she is highly affected by the cloths they used to knock you guys out and........ it appears she's in a coma because of it."

I looked down at the sheets of the bed, my hair covering my face and hiding my tears. Its my fault, all my fault.. I'm useless, i can't even protect my best friend when she's in danger , and she ends up in a coma. I should of listened to myself when i felt someone watching us and protected her. If i wasn't so stupid, i could of prevented this.

"Your not stupid, its not your fault, and you are most definitely not useless". 

I looked up at Taemin

"Taemin.... it is my fault i could of done something".

"Ha Na, you were tied up in a chair and later got knocked out, you couldn't have done anything".

" I could of prevented this!" i screamed now sobbing.

"Ha Na-"

"NO! You don't understand! I Felt someone watching us but i ignored it! And now because of that, she is in a coma! A coma!!"

Taemin wrapped his arms around me as i cried, comforting me so that i would stop crying, and eventually i did. I don't know why but something just draws me into  him, makes me want to be in his arms forever and never let go...... what am i thinking, i need to stop, but i can't help it he's just........

" Ha Na snap out of it, I'm trying to introduce you to the rest of the group".

"Oh sorry" i said surprisingly quiet, now slightly blushing. Tiffany was now laying next to me, still knocked out cold. I looked up at the 4 others as they were now standing in a line.

" Annyeong, I'm Onew"

"I'm Key"

"I'm Minho"

"And I'm Jonghyun"

"Thank you but, why did they come after me?"

They all looked at each other, then Onew and he nodded to them.

"They came after you because you are,.....The one. Key responded.

I'm the one? What the heck does that mean?

 

 

 

 

 

Yay! A new chapter! Sorry its been so long but i've been really busy with school but luckily it is now SPRING BREAK!!! Yay! so you will be hearing alot from me this week! So enjoy! and in the meantime stay tuned!!!