You’re mine

Supernatural Love

Your P.O.V

He's..... kissing me. 

Taemin broke the kiss and looked at me in awe.

"What?" I asked

"Your eyes."

He took me to a mirror and pointed.

"Look."

I looked into the mirror and gasped. My eyes were a beautiful shade of cobalt blue and it seemed as if they were sparkling. I couldn't stop staring at them. 

"Ha Na" Taemin finally spoke.

I turned around "Yes?"

"Your mine." I stared at him speechless, amazed by how easily he said it.

"Um we should probably head back now" He said as took my hand and led me out the door. I looked up at him again as we were walking.

Is he...blushing? His cheeks turned a deeper shade of red, almost as if on cue. Finally I caught on to him reading my mind.

Stop reading my mind Taemin

He stopped abruptly and looked at me -mouth slightly open in shock-. I smirked at him and continued walking toward school.

"You coming or not?" I teased the still shocked fire bender. Soon enough he caught up to me, face still the slightest tinge of pink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time we got back and Taemin apologized to the teacher for leaving without permission, it was already lunch time. When we entered the lunch room and sat down at the table with the rest of the group, Tiffany immediately bombarded me with questions.

"What happened?! And don't say nothing because I know something happened, I can see it in your eyes."

" Tiff calm down please!" I leaned closer, " Not now, I'll tell you later" I whispered.

The day seemed to pass quickly, but not a detail missed.

Taemin offered -well more like insisted- to take me home, since I was all alone because Tiff left school early.

"So, got any siblings?"

"Yeah I have one brother but, he's not home a lot." I said with a sad look on my face.

"Oh, sorry about that." 

"It's ok, you don't have to apologize." I said as we arrived at my front door.

" Well this is my stop. See ya at school tomorrow." As I began to turn around to open the door Taemin grabbed my hand, whipping me around again, and before I could even blink, he kissed me for the second time again that day. Completely surprising me. But of course I gave in, kissing back.

It's like the whole world stop turning, even if it was for only a few seconds, it felt like eternity. Well, time seemed to slow every time I was with Taemin and then just fly by when I wasn't. It was all so natural. Like it was meant to be.

Like we were...... Soul mates

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know, I know. Long wait and a very short chapter. I'm sorry guys it's just that I've been busy and going through a lot lately. I hope you guys can understand. Well anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapie even though it is short. because i did put a lot of thought into those last few paragraphs. So see you soon in chapter 13 bye!