Missing

Supernatural Love

"Tiffany I'm bored...." I said with my chin resting on my desk. We were in art class waiting for the last bell of the day to ring.

"Me too..school is almost over and absolutely nothing exciting has happened." She puffed out her cheeks in disappointment.

"Well it could've been worse." I tried being reasonable.

"Yeah, that's true. Hey, where's your boyfriend and his weird but very good looking friends?"

"Hm, I don't know. Taemin said he was going to the library earlier but, that was during lunch and I haven't seen the others all day."

"Okay then, ooh what about your cousin, Jessica?"

"Oh she isn't coming to school until next week."

"Ugh, this day is such a drag. I hate Mondays."

"Hah, who doesn't?"

"Say, how about we go to the hideout afterschool today? I want to see the strange hotties."

I rolled my eyes."That's a great idea but, could you not say that ever again?"

"What, it's true!"

'Ding dong'

"Well, that's the bell, let's go." I said picking up my bag and walking out the door.

"Yah, wait for me!"

~

"Well come on slow poke, what's taking you so long?"

"I didn't expect you to run out the door like that."

We were at the front gate and Taemin was nowhere to be seen.

"That's weird. Where is Taemin? He's usually here to walk you home."

"Something's up. Taemin would have told me if he couldn't make it. Let's go."

~

"Do you think anyone is home?"

"I don't know." I looked at the doorknob and saw that it was broken. I motion for Tiffany to be quiet and slowly opened up the door. When we stepped inside the place was a mess. I looked back Tiffany and she just shrugged. We checked the whole house, but no one was around so we just went back outside.

"We should call the police."

"Are you crazy?! What if it has something to do with Jiyeon and my so-called prophecy. How are we going to explain that?"

"Right, well any ideas?"

"No."

"Well we gotta think of something."

"I know, I just..Tiffany I can't lose him again, I can't lose any of them. If Jiyeon wants a fight, she's going to get one.

"How do you supposed they got all of them, I mean it's 2 against 5."

"They probably took them out one by one and are holding them somewhere."

"Well then what are we waiting for, let's go!"

"No, wait. Jiyeon wouldn't take them without giving me a sign to where they might be. Let's go back into the house and look for clues."

"Ooh, are we detectives now?"

"Tiffany this is serious."

"Right, serious."

We were walking though the rubble and clear signs of distress in the house to find nothing.

"Ugh I can't find anything, how about you?"

"No I haven't- hey what's this?"

There was a crumpled up piece of paper on the floor. I picked it up and unfolded it.

402

"What could that mean?"

" I don't know, but we're going to find out, let's go."

 

 

 

 

Ello! It's a new chapter yay! I had a spontaneous eruption of ideas so I decided to write. I'm starting to lose faith that anyone even reads this anymore. Stop being so silent people! I need feedback, someone give me a sign that this is somewhat good! Please, it really keeps me going. Anyways, If you haven't done so already, Subscribe! And please comment, seriously. Well, bye bye until next time!