Our Place

Supernatural Love

     It was night now and all the stars were out, making for a beautiful sight. The air was cool and slightly breezy and the waves were quiet, but not too quiet as to where they couldn't be heard. We were still on the rooftop, sitting in a comfortable silence. I look over at Taemin. He was gazing up at the sky, his face perfectly lit from the moon. It made him look angelic-like. he seemed to be deep in thought as his eyebrows were a little furrowed and he didn't take notice to me staring at him.

I felt my lips twitching into a small smile as I thought to myself how lucky I am, still gazing at the handsome boy sitting right next to me. I turned my head and looked back up at the sky. A hand was placed on top of mine, snapping me out of my relaxed trance. I turn and look at Taemin to find him looking at me. The sight was quite funny actually. His face was completely serious, and it looked like he was thinking to himself again. He was studying my face like a student trying to cram in a few more words of information right before a test. I started giggling at how serious he was.

"What's so funny?" He smiled.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" 

"Like what?" He said turning his head to the side.

"Whyyy sooo seerriiious?" I sung. (a/n:see what I did there *winks)

"Huh? Well...." He rubbed the back of his neck with his other arm.

"Hmm?

"It's just that.." His face was turning red. It was weird seeing him so nervous. The only other time I've seen him act like this was in class, when the teacher called on him to go up and do the problem on the board. He always tells me he's "scared of getting the problem wrong" when that happens.

"Uh huh....?" I urged. He looked away before continuing his face now resembling a ripe tomato.

" I was just wondering how someone could be so......pretty...haha not even that but.....beautiful." He said quietly, looking down.

I looked at him in surprise. I find it fascinating how many sides he has to him. Just earlier today he was being all cocky and now he was acting like he had never said anything like this to me before. I leaned forward and pecked him on the cheek, which made him look at me with slightly widened eyes.

"That was sweet." I said flashing him with a full on smile.

He didn't reply but instead had the most ridiculous smile on his face has he touched his cheek. He looked like he had just won a million dollars. I laugh at him, he was just too cute at the moment.

"Hey, Taemin?" I said while still giggling.

"Hmm?" He said turning his head towards me, still smiling.

"Why is this place special?" I ask. He looked back up at the sky as he began to speak.

"When I was younger, I was bullied. And whenever I would tell my mom about it or come home with bruises, she would yell at me for being such a weak son...." He paused and scoffed. "She didn't care about me, she never did. Hell, she even said once that I deserved it. I never understood why she hated me so much. And one day , after being beaten up again, I came home with bruises. She yelled at me, called me a disgrace, and even wished that I had never been born. So I ran away, and found this place." He said gesturing to the area around us. "It's special to me because it's so calming, soothing. This is where I told myself not to give up. And I thought that if there is anyone in the whole world that I should share this with, It should be you, because I love you."

He looked at me once again with a soft smile on his face before leaning forward to kiss me. He put his hand behind my neck and brought us closer together as we kissed. I put my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair.

We kissed until we ran out of breath and then put our foreheads together, gasping for air. I looked at him and smiled and he did the same. Both of our faces we flushed.

"Our place?" He said holding out his right pinky.

"Our Place." I replied, interlocking my left pinky with his right one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey, guess who is back with another update today! It's sooooo fluffy >-< I can't the feels are just too much. Anyways, did you like it?! See I make sure I take care of you guys with some extra good fluff hehe ^^

Btw, does anyone know any good graphic artists they can recommend me to? I want to get a poster done for this story and another one I'm working on. 

Well I'm off now see you guys later or tomorrow I guess?? Don't forget to comment down below any questions, thoughts, and Ideas. Also subscribe and upvote! Byee!! Bisous **