In Trouble

Supernatural Love

 

 

 

 

Onew's p.o.v

"Ok so what's the plan?" Minho asked taking immediate action.

"Well i don't know exactly when its going to happen but, i think we should all keep a close eye on Ha Na and Ji-yeon".

"What about Yunho, Hyung?"Taemin asked.

"Him too."

 

 Taemin's p.o.v

So she's the one, who would've thought that such a beautiful girl would have such great power hidden within......wait, what's wrong with me? I've never really paid attention to girls but all the sudden now I'm having thoughts about the new girl that i just met? That's weird..

"Taemin-ah....earth to taemin?"

"Oh mianhae minho hyung." I said snapping out of my thoughts.

"You okay?"

"Yep, i'm fine." I proclaimed

"Lets go, i think its almost time." Onew said stepping swiftly out of the room.

 

 

Your p.o.v

 

When school was finally over the sun was starting to set.

"Wow its so pretty"

"Yeah it is." Tiffany agreed.

"Hey, Ha Na, lets go!" Tiffany giggled taking my arm and pulling me down the steps, and outside of the thick black steel gates in front of the school. I felt weird though, like i was being watched. I ignored the feeling and followed Tiffany happily until i could not take it anymore.

"Hey Tiff, do you think we are being watched?"

"No, not really.... don't worry we'll be fine." she said flashing me a bright smile.

It was getting dark on our walk home and i still felt that feeling. As we were walking past an alley someone grabbed me pulling Tiffany along muffling our screams with white cloths. I struggled but before i could fight back i could feel myself going weak. Right before i closed my eyes i saw tiffany fall to the ground.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up , slowly realizing that i wasn't in the alley anymore but in a dark garage like room with only a few really bright lights around the whole garage.

That's when i finally realized i was tied up in a chair, unable to move my hands. Great, now i can't bend.

I looked up, finding Tiffany also tied up in a chair still knocked out cold.

I heard a voice behind me, laughing. It was a girl.

"Comfortable? "she asked still laughing deviously. "Don't worry you won't be here much longer"

"Face me if you're going to talk to me." I said boldly

"Oh? I think we have i feisty one here Yunho.

"Is that so?"A man behind me said.

"I think that maybe we should teach her lesson, you know just so that she will know how to talk to her superiors. It won't do her much good though since she's going to be dead pretty soon."

She laughed deviously again. I scoffed and gritted my teeth, for her laugh, even just the sound of her voice was starting to piss me off. They don't know me, who I am and what i could to do them in a split second with just a simple bottle of water.  I could even end their lives.... permanently.

" Show yourself....unless, your too afraid" i said now angry a little louder.

She scoffed and walked up behind me and yanked my head back by my hair. I glared at her, showing no fear.

"Afraid? You think im afraid of you?!" she chuckled

"Yunho-ah, i think we need to fix this girls attitude, do it now" she ordered.

I waited only to see that he wasn't walking to me but to Tiffany. My eyes widened as he pulled out a switch blade. I struggled under the girls grip, until she finally let my head go and crouched by my ear.

"Have fun watching your friend get her face cut up." She chuckled again.

"Don't", That was all i could say, all i could do because i couldn't move in this chair.

A tear rolled down my cheek as he started to move the knife slowly to her cheek, but before the blade could even touch her skin, the door busted open with bang and flew all the way across the room.

5 guys rushed in and a few of them looked familiar especially one of them.

~Flashback~

 

Hi my name is Taemin, Lee Taemin.....

.

~End of flashback~

 

Wait what is he doing in here?

 

Before i could collect my thoughts someone hit me on the head with something cold and hard, and i out.

 

 

 

 

 

Dun Dun Dun! Omg what happened to you? And why is Taemin there? Too many questions without answers!

Sorry about the huge cliff hanger last chapter guys, i had no time because of school but im back now! I hoped you liked my chapter which was longer this time, lol