Together now

Supernatural Love

Taemin's P.O.V

I walked away after Ha Na went inside her house. I felt like I was in heaven, like everything was just perfect. I wanted this feeling to last forever. I loved everything about her. From the way her big eyes sparkle, to her adorable personality. Her smile brightens my day. I'm glad I realized how much I loved her that day...

~Flashback~

I ran as fast as I could to our little hideout. I knew she was following me but I didn't stop. I was so confused, my emotions all jumbled in my head, screaming ay me all at once.

I ran inside and into the nearest room, locking the door behind me. I started to cry out of frustration, for I couldn't describe what I was feeling.

"Taemin, please come out."

I felt her sit on the opposite side of the door. Hearing her voice at that time made me realize something. I needed to stop denying it. I knew that I liked her, I was just afraid to admit it. I didn't know what it was about her that just pulled me in, like a magnet, but it was really hard to resist. Realizing she was about to leave I stood up and opened the door.

"Taemin I-" I cut her off, covering her lips with mine. This is what I wanted, what I needed, all my questions were answered as I fell under the spell of the kiss....

~Flashback over~

I smiled, entering the hideout. All of the sudden, the rest if the members attacked me with questions.

"Shut up! My lord, chill out!" They all closed their mouths and looked at me.

"Well?" Key was the first one to ask.

I chuckled and began to explain the whole thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Waah! Taemin that is so romantic!" Key said, holding Jonghyun's hand in excitement.

"Wow Taemin." Onew said in awe.

Minho was speechless and Jonghyun was just smirking to himself. I looked at Jonghyun and Key. Jonghyun had his arms wrapped around Key, and Key was still holding his hand.

"Enough about me, what's up with you two?" I asked, eyebrow raised.

"Well um..." Jonghyun started to say.

"Um. I kinda asked him out today." He finished.

"What?!" I yelled.

Key blushed. "Yeah we're kinda together now."

I thought to myself for a moment and then started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Onew asked, eating a random piece of chicken, making me wonder where he got that from.

I finally stopped laughing and replied.

"Finally." I said

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Omg guys back to back update! Yes I know this chapter is short but I wanted to put some jongkey in the story and explain what Taemin was thinking. So in a way this is kinda a filler chapter, But I spiced it up with some jongkey. I'm thinking the next chapter is going to be about how they got together and stuff. Anyways, idk if its just me but I am in LOVE with SHINee's new song Symptoms from their new album Everybody. I cannot stop repeating it over and over >~< . I love it! Well see you guyz in chapter 16, bye!