Run

Supernatural Love

Your P.O.V

"Finally!" I exclaimed as I entered the building. 

Wrapping up my umbrella I made my way to my locker - Dodging the super tall seniors that were fooling around in the hallway-, why is this hallway so crowded? Maybe it's because of all the popular rich preppies always standing in the middle of the hallway talking, judging everyone that walks by their little cliques. Stuffing my umbrella into my locker and taking out all my necessary tools for class, I closed my locker and put my bookbag in front of me - squeezing my way through the small openings between the cliques-, until I finally found Tiffany, secluded in the corner of the hallway -where it turns into another- clicking away at her phone.

"Fany!" I yelled, maybe just a little too excited. She looked at me, immediately smiling and waving at me to come over. I rushed over to her side.

"How much time do we have?"

She checked her pink watch. " About 5 minutes".

"Okay long story short, so after you left last night Taemin walked me home, and he told me that he knew a faster way to get there . So guess what he did?"

" What, what did he do?" Tiff asked with anticipation in her eyes.

" He took me in his arms and he started flying" I said with enthusiasm

" He can fly?!"

" I know, that's what I said!"

"I think he likes you. You can see it in his eyes." Tiffany stated

" Oh really? And what made you come up with that silly conclusion?" I asked raising my brow.

"Just a hunch. Lets start walking to class, the bell is going to ring and I don't want to get trampled."

"Okay." I said linking my arm with Tiffany's.

As soon as we got to the door the bell rung, and a sea of kids started to walk down the hallway some competing on who can get to class first. Opening the door we waltzed into the classroom, taking our seats, chatting about pointless things like waffles (a/n: lol Dem waffles). More students started to pour in the classroom, but the only one who caught your attention was Taemin. Tiffany turned around and started to get ready for class silently listening, knowing you all too well.

"Annyeong Ha Na." Taemin said with a cute smile.

"Annyeong." I replied back, trying to be just as cute.

Jonghyun and Onew came in soon after, waving to me, I waved back, but before I could say anything else, the teacher came in and class begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

~Lunch~

Tiff, Taemin, Onew, Jonghyun and I all walked in the lunch room together, meeting up with Key and Minho at the table. 

" Hey guys." Key said.

My mind trailed off elsewhere while the others talked. I was actually afraid, afraid of being kidnapped again. I scanned the lunchroom, not finding them anywhere I felt relieved and decide to join the conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rung once more meaning that school was finally over. The day felt short and gloomy. Maybe it was because of the rain.

" My dad is going to pick me up. Want a lift?"

"No it's fine, my house isn't far."

"Okay, see ya!" Tiffany said and walked away

"Bye!" I walked to my locker grabbing my umbrella and placing my textbooks in it's spot. 

I walked outside, breathing in the fresh raindrops once again. I turned the corner feeling watched again. Something inside me was saying "run, run as fast as you can and don't stop." I decided not to take any chances and closed my umbrella. I started sprinting, running as fast as my feet could take me. I felt someone running after me, catching up to me, so I pushed my limits, running even faster, the rain blinding me -pouring even harder-. I slipped and fell on the concrete, landing on my hands -scraping them-. When I tried to stand back up, someone grabbed me, I screamed trying to break free from the persons grip. They tied my hands together making it impossible for me to bend.

"Let go!" I screamed

"Shut up!" The stranger yelled

My eyes widened. I recognize that voice......Yunho?

"Let me go!!!"

"Shut up or I will- AAAAHHHH!!!!!!" Yunho doubled over in pain as an unknown source of fire burned his hand.

I looked over at the source

"Taemin!"

He rushed over to me untying the ropes, grabbing my face in his palms, looking me over."

"Are you hurt?" He said with pleading eyes

"Ani, I'm fine just my hands."

"I need you to run, and don't look back."

"What? No I'm not leaving without you!"

" Ha Na! There is no time!"

"But-"

"GO!"

I ran away but something told me to stop, to go back, to turn around. I listened again and dashed back the other way. I peaked around the corner and saw  Taemin on the ground obviously hurt.

Right at that moment something came over me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi again guys! Excited? Can't wait? Don't worry it wont be long until the next chapter!