First day pt.1

Supernatural Love

 

BEEP BEEP! (note: most of the story is in your p.o.v unless i address it to be different)

I shot up from my bed thinking that the fire alarm was ringing and sighed with relief when i realized it was just my alarm clock. I got up from my bed and dragged myself to the big mirror attached to my dresser.

I may look normal on the outside but I am certainly not on the inside, never will i be normal. I chuckled, thinking about my secret. It was a secret that only 2 people knew and those people were my older brother Tae Joon and my best friend Tiffany. I brushed the knots out of my long brown wavy hair and grabbed a clean towel from my closet. As I walked down the hall i noticed that my brother was not in his room. " hmm...i wonder were he went" i said and then continued my way down the hall.

*10 minutes later*

I stepped out of the shower and walked over to the door, listening for any footsteps. When the coast was clear, I took my hand and pointed it towards my wet body and hair and bended the water off my body and out of my hair, bending it towards the sink and down the drain (note:bending is basically controlling the water). After i was finished i wrapped my towel around me and went back to my room to get dressed. I didn't put much makeup on just eyeliner and some mascara.

"Ha Na, hurry up and come down before your food gets cold!"

"Ne Umma!", I replied while slipping on my other black combat boot. I can't wait to talk to Tiffany!

~After breakfast~

I walked inside the school campus to the main building with my schedule in hand. Soon after walking around i found my classroom and entered, handing my teacher my schedule.

Why is everyone staring at me? Never seen a human before?

I snapped out my thoughts when the teacher asked for my name.

" My name is Kang Ha Na". I replied and noticed Tiffany waving at me, I waved back with a bright smile.

" Ok, class welcome Ha Na nicely and treat her well." the teacher said while directing me to a seat in the back right next to a good-looking boy with reddish brown hair.

Since im sitting right behind Tiffany i guess this wouldn't be so bad.....

"Annyeong, my name is taemin." The boy next to me whispered.

" Annyeong." I whispered back with a soft smile before turning back to the board in the front of the class room.

Nope this won't be so bad after all........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know, I know boring chapter..... but it won't be so boring when trouble arises in the next chapter so stay tuned!! I also noticed that its kinda short for two parts..... well blame school for that lol.

This is what your uniform looks like

 

And these are your combat boots