Ch 2: I Think I Know

Loving You Is Not An Easy Thing To Do

After leaving the Seo residence Jaejoong directly went to Purple Line, a newly open club that’s been their hangout recently. “Hey bro, what’s up? How did the dinner go?” Yoochun smiled from ear to ear as the girl on his side pour him another drink.

Jaejoong groaned. The moment he sat at the long couch on their private room a girl approached him, immediately draping his arms on her.

“What’s she like?” Junsu asked as he sat on the pool table looking at the elder.

“She didn’t utter a single word the whole night. She just sat there and ate like a robot. Even after the elders left us she just kept eating, heck she didn’t even look at me. She looks so uptight and strict. So prim and proper like she doesn’t know how to have fun; I bet she never even smiled her entire life” Jaejoong stated in one breath.

“She couldn’t be that bad” Changmin assumed.

“I know she’s boring and boring and just plain boring! I can already feel it; the two of us would sooo never get along. You know I hate rich spoiled brats, she’s definitely one.  I’m already one no need for me to be with one.”

“Is she pretty?” Changmin asked. Looks is an issue, they’re guys after all.

“Of course, she’s daughter of the Seo family what’s the use of their money if they can’t even buy expensive creams and spend on whatever treatment available. Faces are easy to fix, I bet she got hers done abroad. Her personality I bet is even fixed, just the way she seat is so stern like her bones would break if she even bends a little”

“Hyung aren’t you being too judgemental? You said you only saw each other but didn’t talk. You might not know maybe she’s a nice person” Junsu defended but Jaejoong only ignored.

“What did your parent say?” Yunho abandoned the pool table and joined Jaejoong.

“They want us to get married as soon as possible. I’ll try to talk to my parents, hell I’m not ready to get tied up. I’m only 19 for ’s sake. My life hasn’t started yet!” Jaejoong shouted in frustration.

“Bro, to be honest I doubt they’ll listen to you. You know how your dad is. He’s one of the scariest people I know and I know a lot of people. I wish you luck to whatever you’re planning.” Yoochun offered a glass which Jaejoong gladly accepted. “Here have a drink.”

“Guys check that out.” All the others looked at where Changmin’s pointing at. A girl was dancing and rocking the dance floor. People cheered around her as she makes some popping moves. Guys wolf whistled as she sways her hips ily to the music. She was wearing a black vested dress and black stockings accentuating her voluptuous figure. Her wavy hair bounces in the air as she twirls around entertaining every eye in the crowd. Men drooled with minds already imaging her without clothes on.

 “I think I know her.”

“Jae hyung don’t tell me you already slept with her” Yoochun’s gotta admit the girl’s hot but he wouldn’t play with hyung’s left overs.

“Shut up!” the elder scolded.

“Jaejoong where have you seen her before?” Yunho asked.

Jaejoong’s voice barely a whisper as realization dawned upon him “earlier at dinner.”


There's an exchange student program to Malaysia at my school. I'm contemplating if I should go.  We're not rich so money's a bit of a problem. My mom says she's ok if I want to go but i'm still not convinced if I should go. What do you think guys?

anyways. please comment and subscribe ..=)