Ch 18: Do Me A Favor

Loving You Is Not An Easy Thing To Do

 

“Danmi can you come and get him?” Yunho said on the other line. Ever since he and Yuri broke up Jaejoong have been drinking every single night, every time Danmi would come and pick him up and tonight was no exception. They haven’t really talked after that incident.

“Oh it’s my wife! Danmi yah!” Jaejoong shouted as he stumble and struggle to keep still. “Everyone this is my wife! Wifey come here and drink” Jaejoong giggled his arms wrapped around her shoulders but he kept slipping.

“Jaejoong let’s go home” Danmi tried to help him up but instead he pulled her down. “Here drink this.” he pushed the beer towards her harshly wetting her shirt a little.

“Kim Jaejoong!” Yunho barked. He knows his friend’s heart is in pieces now. But that doesn’t give him the reason to step on and tore others. He wants to give him a lesson but with Yuri breaking up with him, no lecture could go through his thick skull.

“Hyung let’s call it a night alright” Changmin said hoping he’ll stop making a scene but everyone was already enjoying the free show. He doesn’t want to see his hyung make fun of himself, it’s not so entertaining anymore specially if Danmi’s involved. It saddened him to see his hyung like this. They wanted to help out and use man power but they we’re almost equally intoxicated as well.

“No. I said Danmi drink this!” he shouted standing his ground though he could barely kept his knees straight.

“Jae, please let’s go home.” Tears are already pooling on her eyes as once again try to help him up with Changmin and Junsu doing a little help. She just wants to get out of that place. Everyone in the club was watching them. She’s used to be stared at, but not like this. If the ground would open and swallow her, she wouldn’t complain.

“I said NO! I told you to DRINK THIS!” Danmi gasped and shivered as the cold beer was poured over her head. Loud cheers and whoops from the crowds as the spectators clapped their hand for the entertainment.

“Oh Danmi! Are you alright?!” Yoochun went over and started wiping her with a tissue. The other catered to her as if the alcohol totally left their system but she just stood there staring at Jaejoong’s sleeping face.

They honestly don’t know what to do or say at this moment. She just stood there with her foot stemmed to the ground, not moving. They weren’t even sure if she was still breathing. Everyone in the cclub weren’t even looking at them anymore. The was over and the shows over after all.

“Can you guys help me put him in the car?” she motioned to the passed out Jaejoong. They weren’t sure if it was beer or tears rolling down her face but they nodded.

 

 “Danmi!” Danmi laid Jaejoong down his bed as not as lightly as she normally would. “Did you know you took away the most important girl in my life?” every muscle trembling on her body as she started roughly taking his shoes off.

“The love of my life left me because of you! Do you know how much I hate you?!” Jaejoong shouted laughing with his eyes closed. “What did I ever do to you to make me so miserable like this huh?!” Danmi proceeded taking his clothes off knowing he doesn’t sleep with them on, her breathing starting to get shallow. She needed to get away from him. He’s drunk but she knows he meant every word he said and her heart can’t afford to hear more.

“I hate you Danmi! I hate you wifey! I hate you!” he shouted laughing like he heard the joke of the century. Danmi finished her catering to her and was about to live when the man whom she thought already fell out of consciousness grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to him.

“Can’t you do me a favour?” Their face almost touching as their eyes met. “Do me a favour and disappear from my life. Can’t you do that Danmi ah?”

 

Jaejoong feels like his head is about to crack open.  Just like his daily routine for the past couple of days his hands reached for the pain killers on his bed side table. His stomach grumbles seeing the food at the table. Grabbing his seat Jaejoong started eating glancing around looking for the other person who also lived in that house. But she wasn’t around to fuss over him. He sat there quietly eating his meal undisturbed. Just like before when he lives in his parents’ house. He remembered the feeling of being alone, something he almost forgot ever since he got married.

Oh yeah right, Danmi. Thinking she’s avoiding him and him not really caring if she does, Jaejoong went back to sleep again. By the time he woke it was already night time. Once again he looked all over the house but no sign of Danmi was found.

“Good coz I don’t want to see her.” After showering and getting dress he left to join his friends on the club.

“Hey” he greeted but none greeted back. His brothers were staring at him like he was an accused criminal. “What?”

Junsu opened his mouth but Yunho put a hand on his shoulder stopping the younger. “What’s with you guys?”

“Nothing. Are you sure you should be here right now?” Yoochun took a seat on the couch.

“Why?” His friends are acting weird. Well, weirder than they usually are.

“It’s just you were pretty banged up yesterday” Changmin stated.

“What happened yesterday? I couldn’t remember at all.”

“You made a fool of yourself like usual” Yunho answered. Jaejoong shrugged, like what Yunho said it’s just the usual.

“Hyung there’s this eat-all-you-can restaurant I recently knew about. Please go with me!” Changmin whined to his hyung’s.

“When?’ Yoochun and Junsu asked.

“hmm, tomorrow?”

“I’m busy.” Yunho said followed by Yoochun and Junsu.

“Aishh, how about the other day?”

“Still busy.” Three said in unison.

“Why don’t you ask Danmi. Isn’t she you’re eating buddy?” Jaejoong asked as he sips his favourite drink.

“I can’t. She left.”

Jaejoong was sure he’s still not drunk. He just got there for chocolate’s sake. “huh?”

The others stared him waiting for his reaction. Changmin helping reality slap his hyung in the face “Danmi left this noon. We even sent her off. The plane probably landed by now. Japan’s not that far after all.”


 

The update is shorter than I usually would but I can't cut the story any other way but I promise that I'll update earlier than I usually would. Well that's if you guys comment enough. That means i'll update faster if I get LOTS of comments. kekeke. Am I demanding? Anywaysguys don't foget to comment and subscribe. And please do vote up. It would be gladly appreciated. 

If you guys noticed, I got a new poster. I love the first one and I can;' help but like this one as well. Doesn't it fit the story perfectly? It's from 

-Secret Letters- Graphics Request Shop. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/96800/secret-letters-graphics-request-shop-busy-2ne1-bigbang-dbsk-graphics-shinhwa-suju-boyfriend

Welcome new subscribers.