Ch 11: Tell me where it hurts.

Loving You Is Not An Easy Thing To Do

Stepping at the gas, Jaejoong drove to Yuri’s place. He practiced what he would say all throughout the ride but the sight that greeted him shocked him at his wits end. Yuri was on the ground drinking a bottle of Vodka all by herself. “Oh my god! Yuri!” he instantly ran to her side and pulled the almost empty bottle away from her grasp.

“Why do people like alcohol? It tastes so bitter!” she asked Jaejoong through half lidded eyes. “But it’s okay. The bitter taste doesn’t compare to the pain I feel here.” She said as she hit her chest. “Jaejoong why does it hurt? Why does it hurt so much seeing you get married to someone else?” she started hitting Jaejoong on the chest as she cries.

Jaejoong sat there with Yuri in his embrace, being hurt by her words more than the pounding of her fist. “I’m sorry Yuri. I’m really sorry.” He never saw this side of her before. He was used to the strong and independent girl that made him fall head over heels for. But right now she looks so fragile, so vulnerable, so broken. And he knows it was his fault.

“How could you do this to me?!” she shouted as her hit him stronger but Jaejoong just sat there taking it all in. “how could you make me fall for you so hard that I don’t even know myself anymore.”

“Yuri” he called her softly with his hands circling her back trying to calm her down.

“Oppa, do you know I love you so much I’m willing to share you with her?” Jaejoong’s eyes widened. He couldn’t believe what he heard. He couldn’t believe Yuri agreed to their current situation.

“I love you too Yuri! Gosh I love you so much I’m about to go crazy!” Jaejoong kissed and pecked her lips in happiness. Their kisses were simple and calming at first but as Jaejoong wanted more and longer their kiss became passionate and intense.

“How about her?” said Yuri as Jaejoong kissed her jaw line.

“Her?” his lips trailed down her jaw line kissing a sensitive spot just below her ear. No other people exist as long as he’s with Yuri.

“Your wiiifuhh” Yuri tried her best to not moan but failed miserably.

“What about her?” Jaejoong smirked hearing that she wants this as just much as he does.

“She’s your wife oppaahh” Yuri moaned as Jaejoong on her sensitive skin.

Jaejoong stopped kissing her and levelled his face one hers, looking at her straight in the eyes. “She could wear wedding rings in all of her ten fingers but she’ll never replace you in my heart”

******

After Jaejoong left Danmi just sat in the living room staring at the TV like it was . She’s not a fool she knows where he is. She knows who he’s with and she also knows she can’t do anything about it. She figured out that he’s not coming anytime soon, not for tonight at least. Danmi lied on the sofa bed and stared at the ceiling trying to blink back the tears. She should get use to times like this. Times that she’ll be alone and Jaejoong would be with Yuri. She should get used of being alone while her husband cheats on her. Could you call it cheating if she knows and if the mistress was the first? Would it still be cheating if her husband never loved her in the first place? Would it still be cheating if she, the wife was the one who’s being the hindrance to her husband’s happiness?

Her thoughts were halted as she heard the doorbell rang. Her eyes widened when she saw the people on her front door. “What are you guys doing here?” Danmi asked in all astonishment.

“We could hear you think all the way from our house. So we decided to drop by and tell you not to get stressed. Jaejoong hyung is a jerk just like that.” Yoochun smiled as he enveloped in her in his embrace. To his surprise Danmi hugged him tight like a kid who got lost and finally found her mother.

“How did you guys know?” she asked as she let go of Yoochun.

“Don’t you know? I’m U know Yunho. I know everything” Yunho declared. Danmi smiled sadly. “Come on turn that frown upside down and let’s get the party started!”

“What party?”

“YOUR BACHELORETTE PARTY!!”

Listen to: Kim Jaejoong - Kiss B / Kim Junsu - Intoxication

 

“WHAT???!! YUNHO STOP TAKING YOUR CLOTHES OFF!! OH MY!! CHANGMIN!!!” Danmi shouted in panic as her eyes bulged seeing Yunho and Changmin slowly take their clothes off with their eyes sparkling like they’re about to eat her.

Yunho bit his lips seductively “Danmi ah come here.”

Suddenly sensual music filled the room thanks to Junsu who found the speaker and inserted his iPod on. “Relax Danmi. We’re not going to do anything. Just have fun.”

“Parties like this should be before the wedding! And it’s not supposed to be given by your guy friends!!” Danmi shouted but they just chuckled clearly amused that she’s panicking.

Yoochun grabbed her from behind with his arms on both of her sides, making Danmi feel she’s about to get . “There are drinks, strip dancers and music, what’s the problem? We’re here to delight your eyes. Besides we’re DBSK we don’t do things how other people does, we do it differently and uniquely.” Yoochun whispered on her ear making her shiver.

“Relax, have some drink and enjoy the show” Junsu egged.

Yunho and Changmin started dancing around Danmi like a macho dancer. Danmi on the other hand started screaming covering eyes but peeping from time to time as she stood straight not even daring to move. “GUYS!! OH GOSH!! PLEASE STOP THIS!!” but none of them heard a word. They just laughed at her.

Danmi laughed too. Never in her life had she thought she’ll experience this. Her heart trembled in excitement as Junsu put his hand on her shoulders stood behind her and made some hip trusting moves. She laughed, screamed and covered her face all at the same time as Changmin stood in front of her with no top on making y and kissy faces blowing warm breath on her face.

Her hands started shaking when Changmin took her hand and guided her hands through his hard 6 pack abs. “CHANGMIN!!!”

Drinks were passed around as the five of them made the living room the ultimate dance floor. After a few shots Danmi finally let go of all of her inhibitions and laughed and partied with them. Like the first time they saw her, she pulled out some serious dancing moves. Her body moved and flowed as she swung her hips and popped head with Junsu and Yunho with the others dancing and drinking watching a few steps away. They would just dance and would take turns dancing with her.

Music blasted throughout the house. Danmi sat on the sofa drinking her alcohol, while the other four gave her the sight of her life time. She giggled, chuckled, laughed and screamed as the four dances in front of her only in boxers. She would cover her eyes only to move a finger to peep every time one of them would threaten to take off their last piece of clothing.

They danced ily then act comically then dance like s. Danmi clutched her stomach in pain as she laughed her lungs off. She had partied like no tomorrow before but this night for her is just different. Saying it was intense, heart pounding, unforgettable etc. would be an understatement because none of those words could describe what she’s feeling now.

After hours of partying, tired of bodies sprawled all over the living room. Changmin lay on the chair that was meant for a single person with his head and legs on each other end of the arm rest. Yoochun on the other chair sat disoriented with his head almost falling off the chair, hugging a bottle of almost empty margarita. Junsu was on his chest hugging the floor in an X position.

Yunho and Danmi sat quietly on the long sofa not saying anything. Yunho was still on his boxers and Danmi on a Hello Kitty PJs’. They both sip their drinks enjoying the moment of peace. Suddenly Yunho stood up and offered his head. “Yunho I’m tired.” Danmi whined. But Yunho didn’t falter; he stood there his hands hanging, waiting for her.

Not being able to deny him Danmi took his hand, manoeuvred over Junsu’s semi dead body and stood somewhere clear in the living room. Yunho put his on both of her sides and Danmi out hers on his shoulders. They started swaying as the music played.

Why is that sad look in your eyes?

Why are you crying? Tell me now, tell me now

Tell me why you feelin’ this way.

I hate to see you so down, oh baby

 

Is it your heart oh that’s breakin’ all in pieces

Making you cry, making you feel blue.

Is there anything that I can do?

 

Why don’t you tell me where it hurts now baby

And I’ll do my best to make it better

Yes I’ll do my best to make those tears all go away

Just tell me where it hurts now tell me

And I’ll love you with the love so tender

And if you’d let me stay I’ll love all the hurt away

 

Emotions over powered her. Danmi dropped her arms and encircled them on him. Yunho on the other hand enveloped her in a big hug as she buried her face in his chest.

 

Where are all those tears coming from? Why are they fallin’?

Somebody, somebody somebody left your heart in the cold

You just need somebody to hold on baby

Give me a chance to put all back the pieces

Take in your broken heart, make it just like new

There’s so many things that I can do

 

Why don’t you tell me where it hurts now baby

And I’ll do my best to make it better

Yes I’ll do my best to make those tears all go away

Just tell me where it hurts now tell me

And I’ll love you with the love so tender

And if you’d let me stay I’ll love all the hurt away

 

I’m gonna take it all away baby

Is it your heart oh that’s breakin’ all in pieces

Making you cry, making you feel blue.

Is there anything that I can do?

 

Why don’t you tell me where it hurts now baby

And I’ll do my best to make it better

Yes I’ll do my best to make those tears all go away

Just tell me where it hurts now tell me

And I’ll love you with the love so tender

And if you’d let me stay I’ll love all the hurt away

 

Tell me baby, tell me. Is there anything that I can do babe?

Just tell me where it hurts now tell me

And I’ll love you with the love so tender

And if you’d let me stay I’ll love all the hurt away

 

“Yunho, I hate him. I hate him” Danmi cried softly as tears continuously flow down her face.

Yunho sighed deeply and he patted her head. “I know. I know”

After crying for hours, well that’s how Yunho felt it like Danmi fell asleep in his arms, exhaustion and alcohol finally claiming her. He carried her bridal style to the master’s bed room. Tucking her to sleep, Yunho wiped the hair covering her face. He stared at her face and sighed. If this was what best men’s are supposed to do then he don’t think he’s up for the job. After lingering for a few more minutes he left the room.

“Guys she’s already asleep.” Yunho announced and suddenly three head shot up one after another.

“I never like it when girls cry.” Yoochun doesn’t have a sister and this are one of the moments he was actually thankful for that.

“It’s a good thing we made her drink and tired her out. If not I think she’ll just sit and stare at nothing like last time.” Junsu sat up and fixed himself.

“Arrange marriage or not, I’m not going treat my future wife like this.” Changmin stated. They didn’t drink much. A few bottles but not more than they can handle then they pretended to pass out. They knew their Yunho hyung would know how to handle the situation and they were right.


Darlovejae: He’s going to have feelings for her =) And when he realize that i’ll make him go through hell just to make her see him.. =)

 jaejayI hope you enjoyed this chapter. I was inspired by their balloon costumes. Their cuteness was just over flowing with that song.

 dluabci : seeing a weak and martyr girl pissed me off too. It’s the 21st century, no one desrves to be treated like that. Sometimes girls gotta have balls to, don’t you think? That’s why I promise that I’ll show her tough side.

teukie1995: who needs one when you got for in replacement right?

Samantha24: she’s thanking you for being on her side. The other four gorgeous guys are standing beside you.

_DyNaR_ : you noticed it! She’s doing her best not to show her week side to him but he just kept pushing her buttons to the point that she broke down. She doesn’t want him to see her as a weekling. She’s a strong person but there’s still limit to how much she could take.

pandagirl753: he needs to be tought a lesson on how to treat girls don’t you think?

anneanneDon’t worry I’ll shhow how strong she is.. =)

VIP1CASSIEI hope you also enjoyed this one. And thank you for supporting me.

nar12345: yeah, Jaejoong feels like everything id all about him and he deserves the treatment that he got. The Yuri poison might take some time but I promies that he’ll get it and it would be a deadly one.

Khab71: =) thank you for patiently waiting. I hope I didn’t disappoint you with this one 

heenimlover: hehe thanks.

I’m seriously seriously thanking my readers for not giving up on me. Thank you for still reading my fanfic and commenting. Your comments are the reason why I could go through my stressful life. I can;t find words worthy enough to describe how thank and how happy you guys make me everytime I would see a new comment. Thank you guys.. =)