Ch 10: The Dreaded Wedding Day

Loving You Is Not An Easy Thing To Do

After that day Danmi didn’t text Jaejoong anymore. She didn’t ask him to accompany her anymore. She’s not stupid enough to be treated the same way again. Sh1e doesn’t want to plead just to get him to come so he could play with his phone and be a jerk all day long. He’ll just ruin her day and she might just snap. Besides Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin volunteered to go with her and help with whatever she needs to go. So for the past few days the five of them have been running around here and there; choosing invitation designs, cake design and tasting, venue viewing and lots of other wedding stuff Danmi swear she couldn’t handle on her own. There’s a wedding planner but there are still things that she wants to be a part off. It’s going to be her wedding and the least she could do is to make it a wedding that she wanted.

She was very thankful to them. They’ve been with her all the way. She even asked them why and they just answered ‘we got nothing better to do’ and ‘because we’re great just like that’ making her laugh a few times.

Jaejoong is very pissed to say the least. Danmi didn’t text him back and when he called all she said was ‘its ok, you don’t have to worry about anything’ then hung up, clearly his presence isn’t needed anymore. He waited for her to text her but she didn’t. He’s debating with himself if he should call first but he doesn’t want to look clingy. His friends are all ‘busy’ and he’ll get the ‘next time hyung’ from the three and the usual ‘my head hurt’s’ from Changmin. Just with that alone he already knows something’s going on. No way that all of his friends busy at the same time. So he went to the place he thinks they would be, Yunho’s house.

And true enough, the five of them were there laughing out loud that it burns Jaejoong’s ears. “ohh Jaejoong hyung! What are you doing here?” said Junsu who noticed him first.

“Shouldn’t I be asking you that? I thought you said you were busy?” Jaejoong doesn’t like being left alone while his friends are having a great time with his fiancée.

“We are. We just finished deciding what flowers to use right now we’re taking a break.” Yunho said knowing what’s running on his best friends right now.

“You’ve been busy over that?” Jaejoong couldn’t believe his ears. His friends are actually busy preparing a wedding? Did they eat something bad?

“YOUR wedding to be exact. Since you’re not interested in helping and we got nothing better to do and being your best men, WE decided that we CAN’T let Danmi do this alone, so the four of us stepped in and help her.” Yoochun looked at Jaejoong in the eye challenging him while Danmi just sat there not uttering a word. She can feel they’re about to fight and can’t help but think that it’s her fault.

Jaejoong and Yoochun’s staring competition halted when Yunho’s butler came with some maids trailing behind. The maids served some refreshments and snacks. “Yong master Jaejoong, please take a seat.” The butler motioned as he brought a new chair since there’s only five chairs on their usual hangout. They have their own sitting arrangements and right now Danmi is sitting on his seat. Not to be childish but that pissed Jaejoong off a bit.

“So where were we?” Junsu asked as he tries to remember where his story left off. “Oh yeah receptionist. That girl was definitely so into me.”

“No she’s into me. Her eyes were like glued to me. Didn’t you see that?” Changmin bragged.

“Is not!”

“So is!”

“Danmi!” They both shouted for reinforcement.

“Are you talking about that really cute girl with glasses?” the two nodded. “Well, I think she’s into Yoochun.”

“Score!” Yoochun shouted and high fived a chuckling Danmi. “In your faces losers!” Yoochun draped his arms around Danmi’s shoulders. “Danmi, what do you want to eat? This oppa will treat you.”Danmi only laughed as the two give Yoochun a ‘friendly fight’

Jaejoong watched as his friends laugh and fool around with Danmi. What happened in these past few days that they’re suddenly so close with her? They act so freely around her that they usually don’t do unless there’s only the five of them around. What the hell happened that suddenly she’s not the outsider anymore, he is.

“Guys we have to go. We still have to go to the photographer.” Yunho announced and everyone stood up including Jaejoong.

Jaejoong stared at Yunho and Danmi’s back as they talk to the photographer in charge of their wedding. The others on the other hand looked through wedding photo samples. “We should totally do this!” Junsu exclaimed as he flipped through the pages.

“Already on it” Yoochun stated as he was already running his hands through the available clothes.

“You want to take some pictures? Go ahead. The changing room is over there” the photographer pointed. “Agashi, the female clothes are over there. And the couple clothes are on that rack.” The photographer motioned to Yunho and Danmi thinking Yunho was the groom. Jaejoong clenched his fist and killed the photographer with his eyes. The two on the other hand only smiled looking at each other like saying ‘another one’.

The five of them stepped out of the changing room with animal costumes on. They chuckled and laugh making faces on the mirror. A few minutes later Danmi stepped out wearing a farmer costume. The guys wolf whistled. “I look good don’t I?”

 “Absolutely.”

“Should we get started?” the photographer asked as he finished setting up the camera.

They stood on the set and the guys started posing comically while Danmi raised her plastic staff like she’s parting the red sea yelling “to the slaughter house!” earning a loud “Hey!”

They made cute and absurd poses. The photographer directed and laughed at their crazy antics. If he didn’t know any better he would say they were professional models because they were even better than some of the models he shoot before. Their natural aesthetic flow through the camera and one look the photographer knew that they could be printed right away, no need for photoshop. 

 

The day Jaejoong dreaded finally came. He paced back and forth like a father waiting for his wife to give birth. His hands were fidgeting with his head hung low mumbling words only he understands. The guests have already started arriving and he can already hear the loud whispers coming from the function hall. He looked at himself once more in the mirror thoroughly. The tuxedo fitted him well, not really surprising though since he looks good on anything and anything he wears would look good on him. His hair was cut and styled neatly. The place where the wedding would be held that he saw before was amazing. All in all Jaejoong could say that this wedding is perfect except for one thing; he’s marrying the wrong girl. “If you’re going to run away and escape I prepared a car for you. My vacation house was cleaned and stuffed with food as well.” Yunho stated as he leaned on the door frame staring at his best friend who’s about to get hitched against his wishes.

“Don’t tempt me coz I swear I’ll give in.” Jaejoong said laughing off Yunho’s offer.

“I’m just saying. If you’re going to do something you should do it now. Whatever your decision would be you should be responsible for it.” Yunho said sternly.

“No need to tell me. I know that.”

“Do you really?”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” the room suddenly felt cold as Jaejoong and Yunho looked at each other in the eye.

“Hyung you look so cool.” Changmin’s said as Yoochun, Junsu and him entered the room. Jaejoong smiled seeing his friends.

“Guys, I’m glad you’re here.” Jaejoong said as he the three a brotherly hug with a tap on the back.

“Of course were your best men’s how could we not be here on your wedding day” Yoochun joked.

“I can’t believe you’re going to be tied down soon. It just seems that it was just last month when you was all over the newspaper.” Junsu laughed and wiped his over dramatic tears.

“That was last month Su.” Jaejoong laughed along.

“Hyung take care of her. She’s a nice girl.” Jaejoong was surprised by what the makhnae said. Changmin was never the type to care for girls. He sees girls like he does like a thing that can be replaced. And it surprised him to hear from him to take care of some girl he barely knew, both of them barely knew.

“Don’t make her cry too much.” Yunho added easing the earlier tension between them.

“Try your best and be good to her alright” Junsu joined in.

“Don’t get her pregnant early, she’s still young.” Yoochun stated earning a few laughs and chuckled here and there.

 Jaejoong felt like his heart want to get out of his chest and run. He stood at the altar waiting for Danmi as she slowly walks the long aisle. She was breathtakingly beautiful. Her wedding gown fit her like second skin. Her radiant smile made his heart flutter and blush but his blush instantly turned white as he saw a familiar figure among the crowd. A silhouette he would recognize anywhere, Yuri. She stood there with jacket covering half of her face only showing her eyes. They made eye contact and Jaejoong stiffened and shivered. If it weren’t for Yunho who nudge him to take Danmi’s hands who’s suddenly now in front of her he could have stood there for hours.

Seeing Yuri in his wedding he can’t help but think and imagine that it was her with him. That it was her holding his arms as they say their vows to the priest. That it was Yuri who he slipped a ring on and married. The wedding came by and finished with Jaejoong being on autopilot. He smiled and bowed thanking everyone for coming but inside all he could think about is Yuri, his Yuri.

He sat at the sofa of their new home, the one that his parents bought for them. The place like any other they own was a breath taker. But both being used to these kinds of luxury and are too tired didn’t even marvel at the house. They just stepped in took off their shoes and looked for the nearest place to seat. Danmi after wards left for the bathroom to take her wedding gown off. Jaejoong on the other hand still sat at the sofa, his thought still with Yuri.

Not being able to take it anymore Jaejoong stood up. “I have to go somewhere. I’ll be late. Don’t wait up.” He shouted and knocked on the bathroom door at the same time.

“What? Wait? Where are you going?” Danmi’s shouted back but her questions weren’t answered as all she heard was the slamming of the door.


Your comments are making me cry. It might not be much to others but it means a lot to me. You guys are finally showing your appreciation to my stories. Your reactions are just awesome. You guys are actually reacting to my story and not passive like ‘nice update’ or ‘keep updating’ which I also love by the way. My work is 7:00am to 11:30 am then 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm. I eat and sleep during the lunch break since work is really stressful and a few hours of nap time is a great help. I have to wake up at 5:00 am since I’m a slow person and my workplace is like 35 min away. And I’ll be totally spent when I get home. I work six days a week (no office on Sundays). So I can go writing, updating or even go online like I use to and as much as I want to. I’m ranting my personal life but I just want to tell you guys that I’m busy so I can’t update but I’ll really really REALLY try my best to give you an update that you deserve and improve my writing as well. Well I feel my writing has improved since the first fanfic I wrote didn’t go really well.

Anyways, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING OR JUST GIVING YOUR TIME, ENERGY, EFFORT OR WHATEVER ON CLICKING MY STORY!!!!.

Heart_teanee: Thank you for noticing that. I made her a good girl so that it becomes even more complicated, more realistic and it would be harder to hate her.

starqueen: I’ll try to update more often. Yeah, he’s a jaejerk. He’s blinded by his love for Yuri.

nar12345: Sorry for making you wait. I’m working now so I can’t update as often as others. She’s a strong person; it’s just she feels that she’s at fault since she still agreed with the marriage even if Jaejoong already said no. So she just kept shut since she this is her choice. I’ll try to make her side sneak a few side comments from her from time to time. True some guys can only be thought through the hard way. Don’t worry I’ll teach Jaejerk a lesson he surely won’t forget.

teukie1995 : Hehe I’m very thankful you found me too. I also love the arrange marriage story line that’s why I made one. I’m into martyr wife who transforms into a fierce wife but my readers are requesting for a cool awesome heroine. And since I love my readers so much (I love cool heroine too) I made her her like that. But I’ll try my best to keep her in the middle.

chen_chen : I actually want her to do that too. Hehe

VIP1CASSIE: hehe. Thank you. I promise I’ll try my best to update. Please continue commenting. Thanks.

Jun_KOI_Mi: She’s a lucky girl isn’t she? Having four guys choose a wedding gown for her. I want to have friends like them too.

anneanne: Hehe, you got me. He’ll be her confidante. Yoochun gives a vibe of security and calmness. He’s not biased and looks at every aspect. He’s like Switzerland and makes good advice.

_DyNaR_ :Thank you very much for caring. I’m truly deeply touched. It feels like a really have a family here in AFF. Hehe choosing with four gorgeous men makes me jealous of her.

pandagirl753: I’m sorry but you’ll see some more of that gorgeous jerk. Hehe but I’ll make it up to you and make Danmi a really cool girl. =)

Darlovejae: Of course dear. I hope this is alright for you if not just let me know. I’ll try to change it, I don’t mind. I love it when lots of people read my story. I hope you keep commenting in the future. =)

Samantha24: Thank you very much for reading and liking my story. I’m also happy that this story could convey my characters emotions. Comments like that gives me pressure but at the same time strength and encouragement to write better. Don’t worry I’ll take it in a positive way. Please do keep commenting in the future

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE!!!!!