Chapter 17: You'll Never Replace Her

Loving You Is Not An Easy Thing To Do

 

Jaejoong was sure the door would break down anytime soon as he pounded more begging Yuri to open the door. Jaejoong sighed in relief when she did but the words she said knocked the breath out of him.

“Let’s break up.” Yuri looked at his face but it was void of any emotion. “Jaejoong I said let’s break up.”

“I heard you.” His voice was even colder.

“I’m sorry but I can’t do this anymore. I thought I could but Jaejoong sorry I really can’t” she brushed her hair out of face as she starts crying with Jaejoong just stood there staring at her. “I thought it would be fine. That it would be okay to just keep on going like this but I realized that we can’t. Jaejoong you’re a married man and no matter how anyone looks at it we’re committing a sin”

“I don’t care what other people thinks. Hell I don’t give a damn what the world thinks! I love you Yuri! I don’t need anyone but you! I don’t care about anyone but you!”

“Honey pleas--”

“Did Danmi day something?”

“It doesn’t matter what she said.”

Jaejoong looked at her in disbelief “Did that girl threaten you?”

“This is not about her!”

“It is! If she didn’t show up none of this ing marriage would happen! We wouldn’t be fighting now! And you wouldn’t be breaking up with me!” Jaejoong’s face red in anger as they both shout their lungs out.

Yuri sighed in defeat. Their shouting’s not taking them anywhere. “Jaejoong let’s stop this. She’s your wife now. You shouldn’t be talking about her like that. You two are going to spend the rest of your life together, make a family together.”

“I don’t want her, I want you. She doesn’t matter to me.”

“Jaejoong please understand.” Yuri hold on to his arm which Jaejoong swatted away.

“No you’re the one who should understand. After a few years I’ll divorce her then we could be together. We could make our own family.” Jaejoong pleaded holding on Yuri’s shoulders

She slapped his hands away and took a step back “Would you stop being selfish and think of others just this once?!! You think I want a divorced man who is so childish and looks at marriage like it some game? Jaejoong, Danmi’s a really nice girl and we’re not being fair to her. I’m a girl too, I can’t do that to her. I don’t know how bad she’s feeling seeing her husband in love with somebody else.”

“I told you I don’t care about her!”

“You should learn to. Because she’s the one who’s going to be by your side from now own. I’m sorry Jaejoong but we’re through.”

 

As soon as Jaejoong got home he looked for Danmi and pushed her to the sofa. “What did you do?!” he shouted.

“What’s your problem?!” she shouted back. She was actually waiting for him to come home.

He grabbed her by the face his fingers gripping her jaw tightly. “What did you say to her?!”

Slapping the hands hurting her “I didn’t tell her to break up with you if that’s what you’re asking.”

“Then why did she broke up with me?!”

Confusion written on her face “She broke up with you?”

“Don’t play dumb! This is you wanted right?! You planned this didn’t you?”

“Don’t blame me if she doesn’t want to be with you anymore.” She spat back.  She’s letting them do what they want even if it’s causing her pain and now she’s being treated like some villain in the story. She’s no witch. Even if it took all the restraints in her body, she didn’t say anything. Now she’s being confronted, she knows she doesn’t deserve this.

“What? You think I’ll like you if we broke up? That I’ll love you if Yuri’s not around? You’re wrong?! I’ll never have feelings for you! You’re nothing but just a my parents used to tie me down! You’ll never replace Yuri. , you’re not even half of what Yuri is!”

SLAP, his face threw back to the side. She never heard such painful words before. She knew what he’s saying is true. He never forgot to make her feel that she’s never going to be the most important person in his life.

“ your Yuri!” she shouted back pushing him on the shoulders. “If she loves you so much then why didn’t you marry her?” she kept pushing and Jaejoong just let her but his eyes are throwing daggers at her. “Why, because she doesn’t want to?” she pushed him and Jaejoong felt the wall on his back. “If she loves you she wouldn’t break up with you even if I say so, even if the world says so.”

“She loves me!” he shouted on her face and trying to stand his ground but Danmi just won’t back down. Every person has their limit and he made her reach hers.

“You asked her to marry you right and she said no.” she loudly chuckled, mocking him. “She said no because her work is more important than you! Her life is more important than you! You’re willing to lose everything for her but she can’t sacrifice anything for you! She said no because you’re not important enough! She said no because she doesn’t love you enough! She doesn’t care abou--”

SLAP

The room was surrounded by deafening silence. Neither of them was able to move, like their body were paralyzed. Jaejoong had done lots of bad things to women before. He treated them like trash, like toys you disposed when you got bored. But it was never in his principles to use violence in women. Sure he breaks his hearts but he never laid a hand on a woman before, until now.

“I’m sorry, I I didn’t mean too.” but Danmi didn’t hear a thing. Her head just hung low with her hair covering her face. Jaejoong didn’t know what to do. He knows no words could be said to ask for forgiveness. He hit a girl, his wife at that. He can’t believe his own hands touched her face.

“AHHRGGG!!” He shouted feeling at lost. He doesn’t know what’s going on anymore. Everything is just too much. All his life he’s been able to get what he wants but everything is just so messed up. Everything just seems so ed up.


Everyone’s asking me to toughen her up and now here it is. Thank you very much for your reactions it amazes me that I get this much from you guys, given that i’m a newbie in this.

And guys VOTE UP! =)

Welcome new subscribers!!

Guys please comment and subscribe. I don’t mind constructive critisim since I know its for my own good and it would inspire me to do better but don’t bash please, have mercy. =)

 

anneanne – she’s a tough girl isn’t she?

starqueen - Danmi did the slapping for you. She’s been a patient girl in the previos chapters but now she’s a tough girl.
incanto – You’re right! He is immature but don’t worry Danmi’s not taking any of this anymore.

_DyNaR_ - Haha I don’t mind your cursing. It actually makes me look forward to reading your comments. I actually had hard time deciding on the title but i’m glad i achieved the effect that I wanted. Thank you very much for appreciating my story.

xavi26 -  Just as you wish, she’s a tough girl now. Actually she’s a tough girl even from the start but kept her calmness on. It is irritating to be blamed for the something that the blamer did. I don’t think that made sense but anyways I know how you feel.

PeekyWinnie – Don’t worry reality is gonna give that stupid Jaejoong a big slap on the face

Jun_KOI_Mi  - Yeah everyone kept to telling me to give Danmi some balls (sorry for the word but that’s how they put it) So here is the gutsy Danmi.. =)

nar12345 –I know right. Hehe You make me sound like i’m evil. Hehe. I like it.. =)

teukie1995 – Find another guy? Should I call Yunho?

Loveme21 – Gosh, your praises makes me blush. Thank you for reading and liking my story.

jaejay – Thank you, I hope I didn’t disappoint you with this one either.

pandagirl753 – haha, that’s what I thought too.He need to be hit in the head doesn’t he?

bblamkaq Come on, don’t spoil my fun. Pretend that you don’t know what’s goint to happen next. Haha, just joking. Don’t worry we’ll get back on him big time.

el_lirio85 – hehe, don’t hate me but here’s another one.