Ch 3: She Owns the Place

Loving You Is Not An Easy Thing To Do

“Hyung are you sure? Coz she’s nothing like you describe her. That girl right there is definitely far from prim and proper.” Yoochun commented as he eye the girl on stage.

“I’m not sure.” Jaejoong twisted his head to the side “I mean she kind of look like her but uhhm.” He squinted his eyes to see her face carefully but finding it hard since she’s moving every part of her body. The dark lightning in the club didn’t help so much either.

“Then there’s only one way to find out.”  Yunho smiled and his eyes sparkled as he went on his way to the dancing girl in the flat form.

The fours dropped their jaws as Yunho jumped on stage joining the mystery girl. The two danced together in sync, their bodies grinding and blending with each other. The crowds cheered even louder as they move and pull some serious popping moves. The other four watched in amazement behind the glass of their VIP room surprised to see someone catch up with the King of dance U-know Yunho.

Jaejoong’s eyes didn’t left the two still trying to get a good look of her face. After the song ended the girl was about to leave the stage when Yunho caught her arm. Yunho whispered something, pointed at their direction. Jaejoong could swear he stopped breathing as the two made their way into their VIP room.

“Annyeonghaseyo” Yoochun as usual greeted first.

She bowed a full ninety degrees and smiled. And that smile took all of Jaejoong’s doubts. “annyeonghaseo”

“It is you!” Jaejoong said and half shouted.

She looked at him like he was a clown telling a really lame joke. “ah, Kim Jaejoong shi. We meet again.”

“Are you really the girl Jaejoong hyung’s engaged with?” Ask Junsu as he stepped a bit closer almost invading her personal space.

“Deh, Seo Danmi imnida. Pangapsumida.”

“What are you doing here? Why are you dress like that?” Jaejoong look at her from head to shoe. Not really sure if he’s looking at the same person who is all saint and innocent like earlier.

“What I was wearing earlier isn’t exactly club outfit so I changed.” She explained as she look at what he was wearing and giving him a ‘oh you didn’t change’ look making Jaejoong suddenly conscious.

“Wahh your nothing Jaejoong hyung said about you.” Junsu smiled cheekily as he was still standing close to her making Danmi a little bit uncomfortable.

“What did he say about me?”

“He said that you’re a re—“ Yunho covered Junsu’s mouth before he could say anything

“It was nice to finally meet you Danmi shi. Jaejoong told us a lot of good stuff about you.” Yunho smiled with a gagging Junsu on his arms. Danmi raised her brows but smiled nonetheless and shook his extended hand. “I’m Yunho, this guy right here is the annoying Junsu.”

Finally getting out of the leaders death clutch with a staggering breathing “hyung I’m not annoying”

“Yes you are. I’m Changmin by the way.” He stated and that started another bickering with Yunho again trying to get in between.

“I’m Yoochun and I’m very pleased to meet you.” He took her hand and placed a soft kiss on the back of her hand.

“er uhmm nice to meet you too.” She said as she drew her hands back after Yoochun let it go, secretly wiping the back of her hands on her dress.

“I DON’T AGREE WITH THIS MARRIAGE!” Jaejoong suddenly shouted. Yunho, Junsu and Changmin froze. Yoochun stiffened, deadpan silenced echoed around the VIP room.

“You don’t?” Danmi asked breaking the silence.

“You do?” he asked back.

She paced around the room thinking, making Jaejoong even more agitated. “Well, I don’t mind really. My parents chose you so I bet you’re competent and capable of taking care of what’s needed to be taken care off. You fit all the requirements they’re looking for. If they say you’re qualified to be my other half then why not?”

Jaejoong’s mouth hanged open, as well as four others. The way she said it makes it look like he was applying for a job and he’s hired. He knows it’s all about money but he can’t believe that she was so blunt about it and didn’t even try to sugar coat even for just a little bit. Finally finding words to say “Don’t you want to marry someone you actually have feeling for?”

“If I were to do that I have to find someone my parents would approve off. They have to be able to please my parents and pleasing my parents would require a lot, a lot of net worthy background. And my chance of finding such guy under normal circumstances is as good as winning the lottery. Falling in love with some whom my parent will not approve of is just suicide. Why fall in love with someone if you know from the start that both of would just have hard times and an unhappy ending. So I’m just saving myself and the rest of the world from drama by obeying them and agreeing to whom they want me to marry.”

If Jaejoong’s mouth could go any lower it’s probably touching the ground already. In all years of his existence he has never met a girl so- so- he couldn’t come up for a word for the moment. All the things she said were true after all. They knew that rich people are for only rich people and picking up someone whom your parents would be against of only spells trouble. But it’s an arranged marriage for chocolate’s sake! It’s the rest of their life their talking about not which sports car he’ll drive for the day.

 “So you’re really okay with this arranged marriage?” Changmin voiced out. Jaejoong’s too shell shocked to even say anything. He just sat on his usual sit staring at her with a blank expression on.

 “He’s the same age as me, I’m good with that” Danmi nodded like it was the only thing she’s concerned about. “But if you don’t want to marry me, it’s alright.” Those words finally brought Jaejoong back to his senses. “It’s alright. I don’t mind, I won’t take it to heart. But you are the one who has got to tell yours and my parents that you’re the one against it.”

“You’re not going to say anything?” Jaejoong’s voice raised a few notes higher.

“No, I never disobey parents. If you want to stop this marriage from happening you have to do it on your own. I’m not taking part in any of it. You’re the one who has to convince them and that I have no idea about it.”

“What if they ask you? What if they ask if you want this marriage?”

“Don’t worry they won’t” she chuckled. “I’m not that bad though.” She crossed her arms on her chest like a professor in story telling time. “I’m rich, I’m smart, I’m not that bad looking if I may say and my personality is not that bad either. I’m not really hard to get along with. And you don’t have to go through hell and back if you just marry me.” She smiled at him as she finished.

And for the nth time Jaejoong’s was at lost, her words ringing and still processing on his head. The way she said made it look like that all they have is a simple problem with a simple solution, and that it’s him who’s making things complicated. “Bu--”

His words were cut as the door swung open with a boy wearing the clubs uniform barging in. “Noona, here you are. Hyung’s looking for you”

“Hyung?”

“Dark prince hyung”

Danmi’s eyes widened. “Tell him I’m not here! Tell him you haven’t seen me. Tell him I left and you don’t know when I’m coming back.”

“I already told him you’re here and you know I’m not good at lying. Did you look for trouble again?” he looked at Danmi accusingly.

“What’s that supposed to mean? And correction it’s trouble that finds me.” Danmi looking offended with her eyes on slits glaring, before standing reaching for the door.

“Hey where are you going?” asked Jaejoong as she brag an about to leave Danmi.

“Noona don’t run. He’ll get even madder if you do” the boy pleaded.

“No way I’m staying. He’ll have my head if he finds me. I don’t want to die just yet, I’m too young. I’ll see him after he cools his head. But in the mean time I’ll hide for safety.” She said as she open a door with the sign fire exit they never noticed before.

 

“Noona, don’t go there. It’s a dangerous dark all--” the boy sighed as his sentence was left unfinished with the slamming of the fire exit door. He stared at the door with a tired look on. Noticing that all eyes were on him he bowed slightly and introduced himself. “Deh, annyeonghaseyo Onew mida.”

“Do you know her?” ask Yoochun to which Onew nodded. “Does she come here often?”

Onew nodded once more, unsure where their conversation is going. “She’ comes here every night.”

“Every night?” Jaejoong repeated not sure if he heard right. Is he engaged with a ?

“Well yeah, she owns the place.”


 

Thank you very much for those who subscribed and commented. And for the other please don't be a silent reader. You're comments keeps me going..=)

 

@Chocolato : I also think so. Thanks for the support..=)

@shimanrui : thank you very much. I hope you won't get bored and if you do please do tell me. Have you gone to an exchange progrma before?

@hunkchoi : you're right. This is my last opportunity before I graduate. I guess i'll just have to get a summer job if I would go. =) thank you so much for subscribing.