Chapter 15: Pet Names

Loving You Is Not An Easy Thing To Do

 

 


Jaejoong knocked on the door softly not wanting to look he was frantic. “Danmi open the door. Let’s talk.”

No noise was made that Jaejoong even began to doubt the others presence inside. “Danmi I know you’re in there. Open up.” He insisted his voice firmer than he used before.

The door opened revealing a very normal looking Danmi. If it weren’t for the finger marks on her cheek Jaejoong would think that she’s been in her room all night long and nothing of what happened earlier happen.  “What?”

“I brought some food. Let’s eat” He bribed. Before going home he made a little shopping first.

“I’m not hungry.” She was about to close a door when Jaejoong inserted his foot making him groan in pain.

“Well I am and I don’t want to eat alone so hurry up I’m starving.”

Danmi sighed deeply opened the door widely and stepped in. “I bought pizza, doughnut, ice cream, cake”

“Comfort food?” Danmi raised an eyebrow.

Jaejoong ignored her as he took pointed at the food at the table. “I also bought chicken, ddukbokki,”

“I want bibimbap” she cut. Jaejoong looked at her like he didn’t hear her. “If you really want me to eat I want bibimbap.”

Jaejoong wrapped a meat with lettuce while Danmi was taking her turn eating at the bibimbap bowl. As soon as she swallowed eating he motioned her to open as he shoves the wrapping to . “What’s with you and your sister? From what happened earlier I can tell that you’re not close.”

 After swallowing the mouthful Danmi drank some soju. “That’s how things are always like between us. It’s nothing. I just pissed her off a bit. Can we not talk about that?” her mood changing to a bad one again.

“I’m your husband you can tell me anything” Jaejoong insisted.

“Jae, it’s fine really. Everything’s fine. This isn’t even necessary.” She motioned to all the food on the table that was still standing strong despite the weight of the food on top of it. “I appreciate the effort though, thanks.” She smiled like nothing really happened.

Jaejoong sunk his back to the chair. “Really? Then that’s a waste. I even bought you a present. I guess I just have to return it.”

Danmi’s eyes sparkled, her lips curved automatically into a smile. “You bought me something?! What is it? Come on give it!”

“But you said you were fine” Jaejoong laughed heartily.

“Shut up and just give me my present. Don’t make me hurt you. Come on give me give me.” She chanted acting all cute making Jaejoong laugh even more. He was surprised to see a side of Danmi he didn’t knew

“Wait here I’ll get it.” When Jaejoong came back he was holding a medium size box with holes in it. “I thought this would make you feel better.

Danmi took it enthusiastically and pulled the ribbons out. She squealed in delight as she saw her gift. An ash coloured baby cat saw inside the box. To Jaejoong’s surprise Danmi grabbed him by the collar and give him a tight hug while jumping up and down shouting in his ear. “THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! YOU’RE THE BEST HUSBUND EVER!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!”

Even if he’s almost losing his ability to hear Jaejoong laughed. He bought her a cat and he’s already the best husband in the world. Her pleasures in life are so simple. “You’re that happy?”

“Of course!” she answered as released him from the hug and grabbed the cat. “What should I name you?” Danmi pondered as she sat with the cat on her lap. “Since you’re given by Jaejoong why don’t I call you Jaejoong junior?”

Jaejoong choked and spit some of the water he’s drinking “NO!”

“Why?”

“DON’T call him Jaejoong junior!”

“Why?”

“Seriously, aissh. Don’t you know about men and their junior’s?” Jaejoong looked at Danmi in disbelief.

Danmi pondered a bit but after her intensive and brain wracking thinking “oh yeah that thing.” She said as she pointed at Jaejoong’s pants making Jaejoong blush a bit and ‘shield’ his Jaejoong junior.

“How about Jaejoongie?”

“You could call me that. Don’t call him that.”

“I’ll call you Jaejoongie?”

“You have to call me something not just Jaejoong that would be suspicious.”

“Oh yeah. How about yeobo?” she asked realizing that pet names are a must, especially when it comes to newly married couples.

“Oppa?” Jaejoong hinted but Danmi shook her head no.

“Jagiya?”

“Ok I’m good with that” Jaejoong nodded. “Is there anything else?”

Danmi enumerated while Jaejoong continued his meal “Let me see. Uhmm there’s yeobo, jagiya, oppa, nampyon (husband, I think) babe”

Jaejoong cut “ohh I like babe!”

“You didn’t use that to the girls you sleep around right?” Danmi looked at him accusingly.

Jaejoong was taken back “I I didn’t!” he stuttered and Danmi raised her brows. “I DIDN’T! I call them and y!” he defended.

“You call them what??” Danmi could not believe her ears. This guy treated girls like that and girls actually come back for more? She can’t decide which side is the screwed one.

“It’s y before bed and during and after bed.” Jaejoong not so proudly explained. Her eyes went wide in disbelief. “Just call me whatever you want and name the pet sheesh!” this talk is getting longer and deeper that it’s supposed to be and it’s putting Jaejoong in the spotlight.

Not wanting to probe further knowing she’ll only get more shocking answers. “How about Jiji?”

“Jiji? Not that bad. Fine, starting today erm tonight this cat is called Jiji” Jaejoong pointed at Jiji with his index finger, earning a chuckle from Danmi who founds it funny that Jaejoong looks like a king giving orders.

After cleaning the table and themselves they both went to their respective rooms with Jiji in Danmi’s embrace. Jaejoong was about to go to his room when he heard Danmi calling out to him. “What?”

Danmi came running from her room opposite from his. She gave him another big and tight hug whispering “thank you” and giving him a kiss on the cheek. Then she hurriedly skips towards her room leaving a widely smiling Jaejoong holding his left cheek.


 

 

Guys I badly need your help. My class is having this photo liking contest and I need a hundred likes to get a good great so could you please help me and log on to you face book and like this picture. I promise that I get hundred like before the allotted time I’ll update another chapter and it would be a good one. Please guys your authornim is asking for your help. Please show some support…

 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=597356910305987&set=a.597356553639356.1073741826.597352923639719&type=3&theater