Ch 7: Chingu..

Loving You Is Not An Easy Thing To Do

Just a short chapter everyone. I was really busy and couldn’t update, you guys understand right?


“What’s with you and Yoochun being partners?” That morning just like any other day, Yunho woke up early and went to school early. There still weren’t many students around when he saw Danmi eating her breakfast in the cafeteria.

“Why?” she asked as she swallowed her meal.

“He’s been going on and on with you and him being partners. At first we thought it was just about that English activity but he kept going on and on and talking about something about being the boss and getting discounts.” Yunho explained as he sips on his juice.

Danmi laughed. “He’s just talking about the strip club I’m planning to start. He said he wants to be my business partner.”

“Strip club? No wonder that boy’s all fired up. You’re building a strip club?”

“I was just planning it. But it seems it would be in motion soon since Yoochun’s really pushing it on.”

“He’s usually like this at the beginning and get bored after but now he seems really serious about it. He even said he thinks he finally found his calling.” Yunho chuckled remembering when Yoochun was animatedly telling the story.

“Yunho, can I ask you something?”

“Sure. Shoot”

“Does Jaejoong like me?”

“What?”

“I’m his forced fiancée. At least I want to know if he likes me. Not like me like but just like me”

“I don’t think you should be asking me that?” Yunho chuckled awkwardly. Jaejoong is like a brother to him. Danmi is a nice girl and getting in between is somewhat not a desirable position for him.

“Why not? You’re his best friend. Surely you’ll know.” She pushed on.

He leaned back a bit on his seat and sipped on his drink before answering. “I don’t know. And if I do I won’t tell.”

She smiled and clapped her hands. “Waahh, very loyal aren’t we.”

“Yes, thank you very much.”

“I wish I have a friend like you.”

“I could be your friend.”

“Really?”

“Why is there a law against it?” he flashed him his billion dollar smile that any girl faint for.

Danmi chuckled and held her hand out for a handshake. “I’m counting on you chingu yah.”

(@_@)

Jaejoong smiled from ear to ear as he make his way to Yuri’s apartment. She called earlier saying that filming got pushed because of heavy rain and that her schedule is totally free for the entire day. His hands were inside his pocket trying to hold back the urge to tap or drum his fingers as he waited anxiously inside the elevator.

When the elevator door opened he walked hurriedly almost skipping to her door. The moment she opened up Jaejoong crashed her in a bone tight hug. “Honey I miss you so much!”

“I missed you too.” Yuri said chuckling.

“Don’t hate me but I wish it would rain every day.”

Yuri slapped his arms “Yah, don’t say that!”

“Sorry, I was just joking. You know I just missed you.” Jaejoong laughed heartily

“I know. Come on I made dinner.” Yuri pulled Jaejoong to her kitchen by the hand and Jaejoong couldn’t help to smile wider, if that was even possible. He is head over heels for him and he falls harder and harder every moment that they’re together. He couldn’t even remember the time of his life when he didn’t know her, like his life only started the moment they met. For him Yuri is the one who set every curve in his life straight. She saved him for being the devil he ought to be.

(@_@)

Danmi waited for the red light to turn green. Changmin called earlier asking if she wanted to hangout and since she’s also bored and got nothing to do she agreed. So even if it’s raining cats and dogs out there she’s driving her car over to Yunho’s place.

“Hey you’re here. Glad you found the place.” Junsu greeted as he grabs her coat and handed it to the waiting maids.

“It’s really hard not to find.” The address they gave was really specific. And even a person who has no sense of direction wouldn’t miss the big metal gates that one could have mistaken as the gates of heaven if it weren’t for the JUNG sign on the side.

“Jaejoong’s not here?” she asked noticing after a head count.

“We called him, he said he’s busy.” The look Yunho gave told Danmi he doesn’t want to elaborate further. “It’s cool even if he’s not here right chingu?”

Danmi smiled remembering what they call each other now. “It’s alright chingu”

To her amazement the other four are complete goof balls. They play and fight like five year olds. One moment they would be smiling and laughing then they would be running after one another calling names. They played games that Changmin always wins and would only taunt Junsu for losing. Yoochun would do a ‘friendly’ cheat a few times and Yunho always had this certain look in his eyes in every game like he was vowed never to lose.

Time passed by without even her noticing. She watched as Junsu and Changmin battled it out on the Mario cart while Yoochun was somewhere talking on his phone. “Here have a drink” Yunho offered which he gladly took as he sat just beside her.

“Yunho.”

“Hmm?”

“Is Jaejoong on a date?” Yunho choked on his drink and swore some liquid went out on the wrong way. “I guess he is.”

Yunho’s eyes jerked from side to side thinking of words to say and save his friend as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

She patted his back aiding his choking “No need to lie, you’re not really good at it remember? And beside I’m not mad or anything.”

“You’re not?”

“I’m not. And please next time just tell me the truth alright chingu?” she looked at him straight in the eye and Yunho couldn’t help but nod. “Are you going to tell me anything about it?” Yunho shook his head. “I figured.” Danmi took a deep sigh. “Don’t worry I won’t ask anymore.”

“Thank you.” Yunho smiled bitterly. He doesn’t want get caught up in between. Jaejoong is his friend and he doesn’t want to lie to Danmi either. He’s not that really a good of a guy like what Danmi claimed him to be. But her seeing him as someone like that made him wants to be really someone who is like that.


Welcome to the news subscribers.. =) and come on guys leave comments or any marks that you actually read this fic. Though it doesn’t look like it I put in a lot effort in writing this. So please show some appreciation..

wow it looks like I’m lecturing you guys, but I swear I’m not. It’s just things are all pilling up and its stressful for me. So a little encouragement would help. Just one simple comment would make me smile ALL day. Thanks guys.. =)

Jun_KOI_Mi: Thanks, glad that you appreciate it. =)

pandagirl753: she went through a lot. Thanks for appreciating.. =)

_DyNaR_: hehe, it’s alright. I have many moments like that too. No worries. She means she got an A+ on her education. Actually, she’s a perfectionist and she mostly got high grades on her studies. Thank you very much for subscribing and asking. It made me happy to know that this actually sparked your interest. =)