Broken Wings : 008

Broken Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong can feel the cold wind that wiping across his pink cheeks. She wrapped the shawls around her neck tightly while enjoying her sight under the autumn tree. She folded her legs with her arms as she watching the soccer game on the field.

 

Her eyes locked on the male figure that running around the field, chase for a ball. She smiled as she saw that handsome figure stopped for catch his breath or even drink water. He’s easily exhausted, he never joined any tiring sports before because he only interested on educations. He enjoys studying the most rather than spending his time with his boys.

 

Her face blushing as she stopped he wiped his sweat with the pink towel she gave for the last valentine.

 

“Nam Woohyun!!! Nam Woohyun, fighting!!!!!!!!”

 

The loud cheers from female students that stood not too far from her, awake her from her own gaze. She looked at the group of the girls that crazily, excitedly, hysterically jumping around when they got a single wave, smile even heart shape from Woohyun.

 

“Tsk, they’re so loud.” Yoon Bomi, Chorong’s closest friend, sat next to her as she passed her a cup of hot chocolate, “Chocolate is fine?”

 

 “Kamsahamnida, Bomi~yaaaa.”

 

Bomi smiled to see her friend’s happy expressions. She threw her face away from her to the soccer field, she stare one by one all of the players even though not that clears.

 

“Woohyun is so popular.” She talked as her eyes locked on the field.

 

Chorong looked at her confusedly then she smiled, “Of course, who didn’t adore him?”

 

“What about you?” Bomi’s eyes now on Chorong, “Do you find him charming like those girls said?”

 

Chorong rolled her eyes, already know where she’s going to, her friend always digs up everything about her and Woohyun as if they’re some kind unique species.

 

“We’re friend, Bomi~ya.” Chorong talked, “How many times should I tell you? I already told you everything.”

 

Bomi nodded her head, “Yes I believe in you.”

 

“Bomi~yaaa….” Chorong looked at her as if begging for forgiveness.

 

“Yes I understand, Chorong~ah.” Bomi talked, “You and Nam Woohyun only a childhood friends that happened to know each other when you were 7 years old at the Clover Hill, behind the Seoul Hospital where your dad works.”

 

Chorong nodded her head satisfied. Her friend always thought that she and Woohyun had some special relationship more than friend. Indeed he’s special for her. He’s the precious gift that ever happened in her life time.

 

“Then, are you okay if he dated someone?”

 

“Is he interesting on someone right now?”

 

Bomi sighed to have Chorong asked her back. Chorong didn’t want to tell her what’s her true feeling for Woohyun so does Woohyun. Bomi met Chorong on their first day school as they entered the Junior High School and now they’re on the 2nd grade of Junior High School. At first Bomi thought that Chorong is a girl that only concerned with boy only due to her closeness with a handsome boy, Nam Woohyun.

 

They were can’t be separated even though they went into different class. Woohyun always come to Bomi’s class to greet Chorong or even only to deliver her a drink. Many people believed them as a couple because they’re indeed acted like a couple but they highly denied it if they were asked if they’re having a relationship or not?

 

Their words proven by Chorong and Woohyun that got into their own relationship. Chorong with the male senior and Woohyun with his classmate, but the relationship they had didn’t last for long due to their own partners’ frustrations over their closeness. They’re even closer than a real couple.

 

Woohyun got a lot of female fans also the same as Chorong, they dubbed as a ‘Goddesses Soulmate’ by many students due to their relationship and their perfect figure. Woohyun’s kind of a guy that always pleases his female fans, he would give them hug freely while Chorong’s the opposite. Even though she’s a sociable person, but she never let any his male fans touch her.

 

Once time when one of his male fans bravery gave her a light peck on cheek, he got beaten up by Woohyun immediately. That’s why no single male fans gota chance to make a move toward Chorong while Woohyun’s still around.

 

For Bomi, she never believed if Chorong and Woohyun said that they didn’t have any special feelings for each others. That’s just like saying you didn’t threw a rock toward something while your hand discovered grabs a rock.

 

“Chorong~ah, wait for me!”

 

Chorong and Bomi’s eyes turned into someone that called for Chorong lovely. It was Woohyun that lovingly waving his hand at Chorong.

 

“I’m going to change my clothes first. Do not go anywhere!” Woohyun shouted as he turned around following his team mates to the locker room.

 

Chorong smiled as Woohyun waving at her, while Bomi can see all the jealousy stares from the girls that cheered for Woohyun. They cheered for him yet they didn’t receive that kind of stare from Woohyun.

 

“Then, I will go first.” Bomi stood up as she saw Woohyun running toward them, already changed with their school’s uniform.

 

“Oh, where are you going?” Chorong asked Bomi, “Didn’t you say that you want to come home with us?”

 

Bomi shook her head, “Anieyo, its okay. See you tomorrow, Chorong~ah! Be careful on your way back!”

 

“Be careful, Bomi~yaaa!” Chorong w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter