Broken Wings : 013

Broken Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Uh-huh, that’s not like that!”

 

Chorong raised her head up and looked at Eunji who yelled at her mistakes. Her apron already covered with a lot of raw cake dough because of Eunji forced her to join with her practicing their cooking skills, especially bake some cakes.

 

Eunji comes toward Chorong and get the bowlful raw dough from her and demonstrate her how to mixing the dough on its right way rather than to have her best friend covered with raw dough all over her body. Eunji mixed its fast and looked like a pro.

 

“This should be mix on one way circle.” Eunji talked with her hand mixing the dough in quite speed pace, “Gotta practice it, girl! Practice makes perfect.”

 

Chorong pouted and get her dough back from Eunji. She’s not that good on cooks while Eunji was almost mastered, she loves cooking so much and caused her to follow up with Eunji’s cooking hobby. Even though she loved Eunji’s food but Chorong always had a worst time if Eunji drag her to help her cooking.

 

“Ah, it’s hard! I give up!” Chorong threw the whisk to the bowl and put off her dirty apron, “I will wait and watch you cooking. I’m not good at cooking and better let you do it by yourself rather caused you a huge mess.”

 

Eunji rolled her eyes while her hands busy with the cakes she prepares, “So what happened with you and Namstar after I set off?”

 

“Talking, chatting and running.” Chorong replied her as short as she can since she’s not that in the mood talking about what exactly happened between her and Woohyun, that probably the thing that could decreased her mood easily.

 

Eunji sighed to have her best friend replied her question with whatever crossed on her mind.

 

“Jung Eunji calls for Park Chorong. Where’s the heck the real Park Chorong hides since the young girl resemble her right now is not Park Chorong that I used to know. She’s such a quitter!”

 

“I’m not a quitter!” Chorong defends herself. She’s a little bit taken aback by Eunji’s sudden statement about her being quitter. There’s a huge difference between quitter and didn’t want to talk about it yet why Eunji didn’t want to understand her?

 

“Don’t deny it anymore, Chorong~ah.” Eunji stopped her works and turned her body back to face Chorong, “You’re a quitter. I know you for about three years and right now, this is the very first time for me to see you being that cowardly and gave up easily. What’s wrong with you? You can talk to me everything that bugged you, but please do not change just because the thoughts you cannot solve it in a short time or easy way. That’s not Park Chorong that I know. My best friend is someone who wouldn’t run and hide. She will come after it and solve it one by one even though it takes time.”

 

Chorong’s eyes focused on Eunji. She’s not that understand with what just Eunji said, but she didn’t deny it since maybe Eunji’s right. Her best friend know her the best, even she realize on how many thoughts bugged her head right now. She felt guilty for making Eunji talked like that since she was the one that being such a loser. Eunji always spare her time to take care of her yet she wasn’t replied her back. Chorong didn’t know what would happen to her right now if Eunji wasn’t here with her.

 

Chorong sighed, “You’re right, maybe I am a quitter and I’m sorry for being such a pain by not letting you know what’s exactly happened with me. I just quite messed up with what happened with me and Woohyun, that’s why I thought I should keep it silent that would make my head stop thinking about it yet it turned out otherwise.”

 

 “I know it’s hard and I understand how much you struggle against it.” Eunji looked at her best friend with her earthy smile on her beautiful face, “But please do not force your heart to follow what your head wants and also, we didn’t know what’s the future holds us. Just go with it, do not felt threatened or afraid because of the bad past’s shadow chasing after you. Once you start off first, you will lead the game.”

 

Chorong nodded her head as she understands with what Eunji said. This is not because of Chorong didn’t want to follow her heart but because of she didn’t want to let her heart sink for the second time just because of simply mistakes in the past.

 

Chorong comes close toward Eunji and hug her best friend from her left side, “Gomawoyo, Eunji~yaaa. Thank you so much for always been here by my sides.”

 

Eunji grinned to have Chorong back with her usual attitude beside troubled thoughts that spinning her around. They continued making their cakes as the time passed. Eunji and Chorong going to have a slumber party at Chorong’s house since tomorrow is weekend and also Chorong’s dad have after hours works tonight.

 

Knock… knock….

 

Chorong turned her face around to see the main door as she heard somebody knocked on it. She take a look at Eunji who gave her stare at the same direction as her.

 

“Who’s that?” Eunji asked Chorong, curiously.

 

Chorong shook her head, dumbfounded since she didn’t know who the person has knocked on her door. She put her whisk and cleaned her hands before opened the door.

 

“I thought Daddy would come later night?” She asked herself as she walked toward the door.

 

The door knocked again when she got to the front door. Chorong groaned as she felt the impatient knocking sounds and opened the door immediately as she reached its knob. Much to her surprised, she got herself stunned to have Woohyun and Sunggyu stood in front of her door with a bright smile covering their faces.

 

“You’ve got uninvited guests!!” Woohyun cheered as he raised his shopping bag and hand it over to the dumbfounded house owner.

 

Chorong can’t even opened as Woohyun and Sunggyu waiting for her to react yet she kept silent, try to gather her hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter