Broken Wings : 037

Broken Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Woohyun-ah… Woohyun-ah…”

 

Chorong run as fast she could toward Woohyun’s room with all her might, she doesn’t care if she bumped into somebody because right now all she want is to see Woohyun. She kept her body running like there’s no tomorrow and once she arrived in front of his room, she could see that the nurse and the doctor already rushed inside his room.

 

She stopped her pace immediately to see how doctor and nurse seemed worried as sick, and when Sunggyu tugged her hand with him, she remained stay on her feet. She didn’t know what she should do the moment she saw Woohyun’s open his eyes. She didn’t know if she should sad, happy or even angry at him.

 

“Come on… He’s waiting for you…” Sunggyu tugged her hand again.

 

She turned her head to face Sunggyu in fear, “I… I don’t know… Is it true? Is he finally awake…?”

 

He sighed and chuckled, “Trust me; the first thing he muttered is your name.”

 

“A-Are you s-s-sure…?” She’s stuttered, totally nervous by now.

 

“I’m sure, now come on…”

 

Sunggyu tugged her hand again and they started to walk again. Her heart might be already burst into happiness to finally see Woohyun’s awake. She wanted to hug him and crying all out, yelling him about his selfishness but at the same time she wanted to have him alone for her. Sunggyu helped her opened the door and her heart already uncontrollable, she even doesn’t have any strength to walk again.

 

And once her eyes spotted him still lying on bed with his opened eyes, she’s started crying and run toward him.

 

“Chorong-ah…” Woohyun flustered to see her, even his body still feels numb and limply, he’s really wanted to hug her.

 

Chorong throw herself into him and hugged him tightly even though there are few eyes watching their intimate moment. She doesn’t care if Woohyun feel uncomfortable; all she wants is to have him. She’s just too happy to have him finally awake and even muttered her name like how he always did.

 

“How could you make me crying for these past three days??” Chorong groaned between her tears, “Don’t you know that it was very painful to see you lying unconscious like that! How could you became so selfish and decided everything on your own? I hate you!!!”

 

Woohyun pursed a smile and caressed her hair limply; he’s still having a hardship to move his body after sleeping for almost three days, “It feels so nice to see you lashing out everything on me…”

 

Chorong pulled out as she wiped her tears, “What? You’re happy that I’m angry to you? Are you kidding me?”

 

“I like it… It feels better that you’re angry with me than crying over me…” He hoarsely said, “I bet you’re already crying liters of tears because of me…”

 

“You don’t know how scary I was to see you kept sleeping like that.”

 

He grinned boyishly, “But I feel like I was totally recharged. Should we have sleepless night for three days in a row? I almost forget that I could even walk…”

 

“What—“

 

“No, Woohyun-ah, you can’t do that…” Even before Chorong could react, his mother already cut her and shows him her furious face, “You’re just wake up, and you need to rest.”

 

“Yes Woohyun-ah, you’re barely awake.” Sunggyu added, “You’re likely a drunken thug.”

 

Woohyun turned his head to face Sunggyu and smiled while Chorong’s still s her arms around his neck, “It’s good to see you, Man. Thank you so much for always be there for Chorong when I’m unavailable. You’re indeed the only one that I can trust for Chorong.”

 

Chorong moved uncomfortably and turned her head back to face him, “What are you talking about? Now you’re here so you’re the one that must taking care of me and you’re not going anywhere far because I won’t let you go ever again.”

 

He smiled and turned his head toward Doctor Park, “Doc, can you dismissed me right away? I mean today?”

 

Doctor Park seemed surprised but Woohyun stares at him in very serious way, “What, kid? You still need a rest.”

 

“God, I already overcharged my body these past three days…” Woohyun replied, “I need to get out from the hospital immediately. I need to take care of something.”

 

“Woohyun-ah, what are you going to do?” His mother already bothered by his remarks.

 

“Can you all loosened up a little bit because I’m totally okay?” Woohyun finally talked, “My heart is okay, it pumped my blood very well and don’t worry about a thing alright? And yes I really need to get out from this hospital very soon because I need to take care of my wedding! I was late for three days and even Sunggyu already drops the form for me.”

 

Chorong frowned and stares at him wonderingly while the others seemed surprise except Sunggyu, “W-Wedding?”

 

Woohyun smiled and nodded before he pecked her lips lightly, “Yes, our wedding is next week.”

 

“What?!” Doctor Park seemed extremely serious, “You don’t even ask for my permission, you bastard!”

 

Woohyun could only chuckles and stares at Chorong who likely lost in her own thoughts, “Let’s get married. I see you haven’t found your Prince yet until today so, I’ll be your dream. Ah, no, it’s not because of our promises but I love you so much, Park Chorong. I want you to be my wife and stayed on my side for the rest of my life.”

 

Chorong bit her lips, totally flustered while holding on her tears. She nodded her head and hugged him tighter, resting her chin over his shoulder, “I do… I do want to marry you, Woohyun-ah…”

 

Woohyun sighed in relief and hug her even more tightly, savoring the feeling between them.

 

Even for the short time, he really wanted to fulfill her dreams because he knows; this is his only last chance.

 

 

 

 

“You’re not serious, are you?” Doctor Park asked him while he finished examined Woohyun’s body. Woohyun is already out from the hospital since three days ago and Doctor Park insists him to always do the check up ever since he suffered the coma stage last time. He even stopped him from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter