Broken Wings : 031

Broken Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

She leaned her back on the tree over the hill where she used to visit when she was a little. With closed eyes, she breathe in the fresh air and cold wind that swept her rosy cheek carefully, even the winds thinks the shattered girl under the tree needs sometime alone to think. She let herself draught into misery, she cried almost all day over the one-sided-separation she suffered. She felt incomplete, as same as months ago when she was left by the one she loved.

 

But this time much different, she felt bad for him because of her lack of sense. She blamed herself for ruining her happy times with her ex-boyfriend. She should’ve known that her ex-boyfriend would like to hear her saying I love you and do everything that girl needs to do with their boyfriends. Now, she cried her heart out and regrets everything that already ended.

 

She sighed and wiped her tears away, tried to be strong yet it was failed. The tears keep coming down, ruined her make-up and drenched her clothes. She snorted softly at the same time her eyes catches something over the green landscape. She bit her lips, hesitated for a while as she thinks that it cannot be the thing, but her eyes kept locking on the ground. She dragged herself off the ground and walked toward the space where she set her eyes on.

 

“Lucky clover leaf….” She bended down and pick the four leaf lucky clover from the ground as she started to smile between her miseries, “Very well when I’m in a bad luck….”

 

She was about to throw the leaf away when someone caught her hand from behind, she immediately turned around and saw the hooded eyes, calming and homely, looking at her.

 

“Don’t…” He said, “After years searching for it and you’re going to throw it away?”

 

She sighed and pulled her arm off him, “None of your business and get lost. I didn’t want to see you.”

 

He sighed and let his touched the ground, exactly next to him, “You’re crying….”

 

“I told you it’s none of your business…”

 

“You can tell me…”

 

She remained silent, rejecting him with throwing her face aside, avoiding him.

 

“Do not hold it….” He finally talked.

 

She shifted her head and facing him with her wondering eyes.

 

He smirked and took the clover leaf from her, shoving it inside his wallet, “Do not hold it, you can cry your heart out… Isn’t that your way to release some stress, huh? You cried a lot before, I can assure…”

 

She rolled her eyes, annoyingly. She cannot even believe in what she head as she wiped her tears off her cheek, “Give me back my clover…”

 

“No…” He said simply, “You’re going to throw it away…”

 

“Give me back!!!!” She shouted, much demanding.

 

He shook his head and grinned playfully, “No, now it’s mine… I’ve been searched for it for years and I’ll make a best wish from it.”

 

“That’s mine you moron!!!” She shouted, “Give me back my clover, Nam Woohyun!”

 

“Jeez chillax, girl!” He groaned softly as he reached his wallet from his back and handing her the clover, “Do not throw it or I’ll snatch that away from you!”

 

She chuckled softly and stuck out her tongue, “I will use it right here right now…”

 

He furrowed his eyebrows, “Your wish…?”

 

She nodded in reply, “Of course… Because you’re so damn annoying and annoyed the hell out of me, I’m going to make a wish for you to disappear…”

 

His before relaxed face turned stiffened and grim, he groaned and threw his back landed on the ground as he closed his eyes, he heaved a deep sigh, “Hate me that much, Park Chorong?”

 

She sighed, looking at him who closed his eyes and bit her lips, “Yes…. You caused me a lot of pain…”

 

“Then say it…” He challenged, “Say that you want me to disappear…”

 

She bit her lips, still looking intently at the guy next to her. She clutched her heart, hearing him talked that way feel much hurter than hearing his ex-boyfriend’s broke up speech. Her heart hurting even more as he saw a single droplet of tears coming from the edge of his closing eyes, she knows that he suffered as much as her, but she just can’t let him come back to her life that easily. What if he leaves her once again…?

 

“No… I’m not going….” She whispered softly, which he could hear clearly.

 

He opened his eyes and get up as he grabbed her arm carefully. He looked into her eyes as he tried to understand its feeling, “Why…? Why don’t you say your wish…? You hated me that much, huh?”

 

She, on the other hand, also saw his eyes and trying to understand its feeling, she was figuring hard, why on earth he coming back after he left her without telling good bye, why he left her hanging and caused pain that making her wanting to hate him that bad yet she cannot, why she still had her weak heart whenever it comes to him, why she just can’t forget him once she had his replacement.

 

He mind was filled with many thoughts related to him, to the man who always filled her head since then. Why the man who always filled her head have to be Woohyun, the man who hurting her at the same time…?

 

She sighed and turned her head aside, avoiding his intent gaze as old memories coming back to her sense and she felt her heart suffocating once more. She tried her best for not crying as his hold on hers getting tighter and demanding.

 

“No, I’ll wish for something much worth than you…” She said icily cold with her back facing him while he kept his grips on hers.

 

He sighed for nth times already, but this time sounds more frustrating than before, “I told you I am sorry, Chorong~ah… Please come back to me… I need you…”

 

She pulled herself off him, she had enough with him for today, she thought that she will be soften once he drop everything back, not mentioning about his coming back at him yet she was wrong, he kept mentioning it at the same time he hurting the healed wounds once again. She needs a time and he won’t even budge.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter