Broken Wings : 010

Broken Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong looked at her watches, there’s no Woohyun sight around the classes until now. The bell would ring sooner but he haven’t approach the class yet. She sighed and turned her body around to see his seat. His bag already placed on the seat where he usually sat beside Sunggyu, while Sunggyu seems not to aware about his best friend right now since he was busy copying other friend’s homework.

 

She pushed back the seat and stood up to get Eunji’s confused stares at her.

 

“Where are you going?” Eunji pulled off her headphone and looked at her watches, “The teacher might come about 3 minutes.”

 

Chorong bit her lips, “I’m going to the toilet first, Eunji~ya. Tell the teacher that my stomach’s sick.”

 

“Chorong~ah, are you sick?” Eunji immediately stood up, hold on Chorong’s hand, she was quite worried over her healthy due to the stress she got lately from many sources. And then with Woohyun’s problem is one of the things that caused her getting more stress.

 

“Anieyo.” Chorong shook her head to have Eunji’s worried face, “I am definitely okay, Eunji~ya. I just need to pee before the class begun. Please tell the teacher that I am sick, if I haven’t comeback yet when she entered the class. Ok?”

 

Eunji nodded her head then Chorong set off immediately out of class. She runs in a normal pace toward the restroom before the teacher spots her. She was not feeling good to attend the class. Thanks to Nam Woohyun that successfully ruined her messy day into screwed. All she needs right now is to hide for a moment at the restroom until the teachers entered their classes then head off to the school’s clinic.

 

Her steps stopped as one of the teacher spotted her. She gasped as she stepped backwards when the teacher walked in a fast pace to catch her. Knowing that the teacher come after her, she immediately turned around and run as fast as she can to another hallway, where she bumped into someone on the corner of the hallway.

 

“Ommaaaaa!!” Chorong shouted at the same time she bumped into somebody that caused them collapsed and lay on the floor. She sighed, rubbing her arm that she can felt her bottom’s hurt. She raised her head to see who’s the person that caused her collapsed and surprised as their eyes met and she immediately stood up, “Woohyun!!”

 

Woohyun rolled his eyes, pulled her arm and cover before the teacher found them. He pulled her forcefully and entered the music room where he was hid before Chorong bumped him. He closed the door and locked it from inside. The music room always be the place where student usually hide from their teacher since it have no windows that could be seen from outside, and only a few window decorating the walls.

 

Chorong pulled her arm off from him as she realizes he had been holding on his hand for quite time. Woohyun smiled to have her impulsive reaction mixed with her anger.

 

“What bring you here, Chorong~ah?” Woohyun asked her with a bright smile on his face, “Seems like you found my lair.”

 

Chorong looked at him then sighed, she walked away further from him and sat on the corner of the room while Woohyun looking at her confusedly. Her eyes locked on the book that’s lay on the top of the piano. She remembers to see that book somewhere but she just not put her mind to think about it. Woohyun walked closer toward her and sat in front of her. She turned her head away from Woohyun as he sat in front of her comfortably.

 

Chorong closed her eyes; take a deep breath, “There are still many spaces in this room why you have to be sat in front of me?”

 

“I want to see your face.” Woohyun talked, his eyes focused on her, “Am I not allowed seeing your face like the other guys always do? I haven’t see your face for quite times, please bear with me even though you feel uncomfortable.”

 

Chorong scoffed to hear him talking like that.

 

“Mad at me?” Woohyun asked her again but she remains silent. She didn’t even give her eyes on him, “Because of the notes on the boards?”

 

“What are you thinking, Nam Woohyun?” Chorong finally can show her anger at least, “I wasn’t feeling good because of what happened yesterday then you just add another even before the last finish? Look, we’re not even having a good relationship during high school and then suddenly you kiss me and claimed me as yours? Have you lost your mind?”

 

 “Okay, first calm down and listen to me carefully.” Woohyun smirked, “I am not losing my mind. You definitely know who I am and I think there’s no need to explain you any furthest about the notes that I left on the boards. You know that I always thinking before act right? So everything has been prepared before. No worries.”

 

“That’s not what I mean!!!” Chorong groaned then she stood up, makes him stepped back impulsively.

 

Woohyun looked at the angry Chorong that walked pass through him with her little feet stomp on the ground as hard as she can. That’s only caused Woohyun into laughter. The way she expressed her anger is still the same as before, Chorong’s still the same charming girl he treasured the best.

 

Chorong fold her arm in front of her chest, her head full of the thoughts about her and him. What happened with them actually?

 

She released her breath then turned her body to face Woohyun that’s already leaned his bottom on the piano. He was folding his arm the way Chorong folds before and looked at her patiently. He waits for her until she wants to talk to him.

 

“Woohyun~ah, maybe it means nothing for you but not for me. The kiss that happened yesterday is not from your heart, that’s only a mistake, same as what happened when we were on middle school.” Chorong talked, “And also the note you left on the boards, I beg you, please erase it and tell your fans that I never seduce you and do not ever mention we were kissing before. This is my last year on high school so I want to spend every little time worthy. And then about your confession, I won’t take it seriously; I will acknowledge it as if you were drunk or something like that.”

 

Woohyun scoffed to hear her talking like that. He never believe that Chorong’s able talking that way toward her and what annoyed him the most is, she didn’t want to acknowledging her own feeling toward him. She’s being ignorance and denial. He didn’t care what people think about them, all he want right now is that she admit it.

 

“Alright, I can erase the notes.” Woohyun put his hands to the pants’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter