Broken Wings : 009

Broken Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong even can hear that they gossiping on she used her body to make Woohyun’s hers. Chorong closed her eyes, breathe deeply then let her emotions out slowly. She walked toward her chair, put her bag then walked back to the front, get the eraser and erase all the notes Woohyun’s left.

 

“What is that?” Eunji run toward Chorong immediately as she entered the class room, she stopped Chorong’s hand as she read the notes.

 

Chorong sighed desperately then move her hand, erasing the board, “Will tell know later, just help me clean this mess.”

 

Eunji nodded immediately then put her bag at her chair; she rushed back to the front and helped Chorong cleaning the board.

 

“That boy….” Chorong scoffed, “I will kill him today.”

 

“Eh?” Eunji stared at Chorong, “Like seriously?”

 

“I am totally pissed off today.” Chorong didn’t even replying Eunji’s question, “You better help me targeting him down, oh?”

 

“What happened with you and him, actually? The girls from other classes seem buzzing something yet I don’t know.”

 

Chorong turned her head and looked at Eunji, shockingly, “Other classes as well?”

 

“Don’t know but I heard something related to Namstar, I guess.”

 

Chorong sighed then run toward the hallway. She takes a look on the other classes, yet she found what she afraid of. Those block-lettered words pasted on other classes’ board. It’s impossible to clean each classes while the first class going to start really soon. The only thing that crossed her mind is to get the culprit behind this mess.

 

She turned around, going back to her class and bumped into someone that almost fell down and it was Sunggyu, none other than Woohyun’s wing man. Chorong sighed on her thoughts that he might be helping the culprit doing his mission.

 

“Where is he?” Chorong asked him immediately.

 

Sunggyu who got himself avoiding Chorong’s eyes remain silent. He didn’t say anything as if he didn’t hear anything. He holds on his backpack, walked passing Chorong but got stopped by her who grabbed his hand before him able to walk further. He turned himself, facing her.

 

“Don’t you see that I just got here, Chorong~ah?” Sunggyu looked at Chorong, deeply yet meaningful, “And I have no idea who were you refer to?”

 

Chorong looked at him then released his hand slowly. Is it just her imagination only or she just saw those eyes shows how hurt he is to see her? His eyes just shows her no passions like usually Sunggyu always be, the energetic one, even though he got tired easily but she never see him like this, just like someone that’s no life.

 

Sunggyu can’t sweep his eyes away from stunned Chorong in front of him, he sighed then turned his body to enter the class yet he bumped with Eunji.

 

Sunggyu put his hand on his chest due to the shock he encountered to bumped with Eunji who silently stood up in front of the class’ door, “Ya, Jung Eunji! Shocking me! What if I struck a sudden heart attack? Can you imagine it?”

 

Eunji shook her head while her eyes locked on him, “Should I imagine it?”

 

He rolled his eyes to get that kind of reaction from Eunji. How this girl could act that cold, cool and expressionless? People must be mistaken yet blind to call her ‘Happy Vitamins’, what kind of happy vitamin she is to not have such joking sense? He shook his head immediately to have those meaningless thoughts on his head.

 

“Well up to you, Miss Jung.” Sunggyu mumbled then walked to the class without even bothered by Eunji’s strange gaze.

 

He stopped as he saw Woohyun’s bag already lay above his seat next to him. He’s actually didn’t feeling that well to attending school due to the fraud that happened between him and Woohyun last night. It’s not because he mad at him or everything, but because he haven’t used to it. He haven’t get himself used to believed that actually Woohyun’s fell for Chorong, the only girl that catch his eyes for past years.

 

 

“I am in love with her.” Woohyun talked straightly.

 

Sunggyu wished to have his hearing troubled at a time like this but the truth is he can hear those words spoken from Woohyun’s mouth. His eyes even widened due to the shock he got him. What was he heard from him? This is dream, isn’t it?

 

“You’re kidding, aren’t you?”

 

Woohyun shook his head, “I am not. Why should I joking about it? Even you saw it by your own eyes.”

 

“It’s not like that, Woohyun~ah….” Sunggyu tried to talk properly, “Why? I mean, why so suddenly? I know that both of you spent most of time being the school-mates but I never heard about it? Since when and what happened? How could you not telling me about it and letting me falling for her? You found it funny seeing me act like a fool,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter