Broken Wings : 003

Broken Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I am not jealous.”

 

Those four words that has been repeated all day long by Woohyun shows its effects. Woohyun threw his body to the bed as he entered his room. All of his body is in pain because of Sunggyu that almost murder him after school. Sunggyu sure knows how to take revenge.

 

“Woohyun~ah, do you sleep?”

 

Woohyun almost fell asleep when he heard her Mom knocked on his door. Woohyun sighed then walked to the door and opened it. His Mom smiles brightly with a strawberry cake and a cup of tea on her hands.

 

“You must be tired, oh?” Mom put the cake and tea on the table then turned around put her palm on Woohyun’s forehead, “Are you okay? I heard you in hurt.”

 

“I am okay, Omma.” Woohyun smiled, “Thank you for the cake and tea. I will eat it with a pleasure.”

 

Mom nodded her head then turned around, “If you need something, you can call me.”

 

“Arraseo, Omma.” Woohyun pushed the door when his Mom already out of his room but she suddenly turned around and stopped the door, “What’s wrong, Omma?”

 

“But, are you okay? Didn’t feel anything?” Mom looks not really satisfied with Woohyun’s answer.

 

“Jinjjayo, Omma.” Woohyun grinned, “I am definitely as fine as wine, as strong as steel, as flat as ruler. No need to worry, even if there’s anything happened to me, I will tell you first.”

 

“Okay then. Eat the cake and drink the tea then have a rest.”

 

Woohyun nodded again then closed his door. His Mom always treated him like a little prince. Sunggyu always mocked him whenever his Mom always interrupted them when Sunggyu hang around at Woohyun’s place. That’s why Woohyun always spent his day out at Sunggyu’s place rather than his own house.

 

His head full of those jealousy thing even though he acted as he’s doing fine. But those reality is just killed him in one shoot. How could there’s a guy like Doojoon guy who perfectly perfect like that? Woohyun smirked as he remembered how annoying is to see Chorong’s reaction upon meeting with Doojoon.

 

 

“Ya, do you think Chorong likes Doojoon Sunbae?” Sunggyu asked Woohyun on their way back home from school. “Do you think Chorong would accept me if I ask her on a date? Tsk, why should he appear at a time like this? How could he know Chorong anyway?”

 

“You talk a lot; keep it silent, will you?” Woohyun didn’t even respond Sunggyu’s questions about Doojoon and Chorong.

 

“Ya Namstar! You’re such a cold-hearted man. Those girls that fall for you, if they’re not blind, they’re stupid.”

 

Woohyun didn’t even care with Sunggyu’s statement. Sunggyu always been this honest in front of him, that’s why he can get along with Sunggyu the most rather than another guy that always act fond for him but ing about him behind. That jealousy is not Woohyun’s concern. All he concerned about is to live happily the way he wanted.

 

 “Ya, do not lie in front of me! How possibly a life-time school mates didn’t know each other’s type?” Sunggyu asked Woohyun, “Even though you and her didn’t have a good relationship like me with her, at least, you should know what type she is consider you knew her ever since elementary school and don’t ever you deny for not relief to see her for the very first time at our high school accepted ceremony, two years ago?”

 

“Is it like that?” Woohyun asked Sunggyu, “As I remembered, the very first person I saw is you, the bald-headed young man who happened to be junior high school’s punks back then.”

 

“Aisshhh this guy, getting my nerves!!”

 

“Mianhae!” Woohyun giggled, “So, what do you want to know?”

 

“Seriously, Nam Woohyun? I already talked about it ever since we walked out school’s gate? I thought you’re clever.”

 

“Eiiiii, it’s not like I’m forgot but I still didn’t understand, which one exactly you want to know?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter