Broken Wings : 017

Broken Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Neo mitcheosseoooo??”

 

Sunggyu yelled at Woohyun as he stood up from his seat while Woohyun staring confusedly at him. He was quite aware with the classmates’ eyes locked on them. Woohyun immediately pulled his best friend hand; force him to sit down silently as they made the loud class turned silent right away after his best friend’s impulsive moves.

 

“Relax, will you?” Woohyun hissed, “Your actions’ too obvious…..”

 

Sunggyu’s face getting redder, “You’re wrong!! That wasn’t like that!!”

 

Woohyun giggling to hear his defends, “Alrighty, I’m wrong. But let me inform you, if you didn’t want people aware with your feelings, you better keep your eyes off of her. Your longing gazes’ describe it well.”

 

“I told you that it wasn’t like that. You didn’t even know anything! It’s not that I like her but her—“

 

“Please be seated, classes!!”

 

Sunggyu’s words cut off as their teacher barging the class with stack of books on her hands. He let out long sighed as he feel saved by the teacher’s sudden appearance that successfully quite his best friend down.

 

“I’m finished with your home works and there’s some of your works that impressed me a lot.” The teacher started the class, “Though this home works kinda too easy for your ages, but I know you worked on it with your hearts. I want you to reads your works in front of classes, any student wants to voluntary themselves?”

 

The teacher looked around the silent classes. There are no single hands raised on the air as she finishes her words. She sighed to see how passive her classes are.

 

“No voluntary one so I will call you out randomly one by one.” The teacher sweeping her eyes around the classes and smiled, “Park Chorong, you’re the lucky number one!”

 

Chorong sighed to hear her name called by the teacher; at least she can feel a little bit at ease after she read out her work in front of the class. She stood up and dragged her feet limply to the front. She’s remembered her works very well so she didn’t need to read out from her book yet the teacher still passing her books.

 

“What? Dream?”

 

Woohyun leaned his body to the wall while Chorong busy taking out her book and passing it to him.

 

Chorong turned her body and nods her head, “Yes, dream! How could you didn’t remember a thing, Woohyun~ah? The teacher gave us that assignment like two days ago?”

 

He shook his head, “I’m totally forgotten about it…. Seriously…. So, what should we do, actually?”

 

Chorong sighed and sat beside him. She took her book from his hand and opened it, “Look at here, I already finished with mine so you can guess it by yourself what should we do with what I wrote. I’m pretty busy right now; I should cook for the dinner before my dad’s comeback. So I will leave you here by yourself while you work on your own, got it? Oh, remember that you couldn’t lie about it!”

 

Woohyun nods his head as he read her works carefully. Chorong smiled and about to go out from her room at the same time Woohyun grabbed her wrist.

 

“Uh? What’s wrong?” Chorong asked him.

 

“What’s with these?” Woohyun raised his head, looked at his girlfriend, “You’re lying aren’t you?”

 

“Lying? I am not!”

 

“Yes, you are!”

 

“I am not!”

 

“Yes, you are!!”

 

Chorong’s taken aback to see his reactions. She rolled her eyes and grabbed her book from him. She sat in front of him as she looked at her works carefully.

 

“I am not lying.” Chorong talked while her eyes locked on the book, “It’s my dream.”

 

Woohyun forced himself to laugh, “You said that we cannot lie.”

 

Chorong closed her books right away and looked at her boyfriend furiously, “I am not lying, okay? I know myself better than you! How could you accuse me that I’m lying? That’s ridiculous! It’s mine not yours, Woohyun~ah...”

 

“But still you said untrue.”

 

She rolled her eyes, getting annoyed with him, “Okay, let me tell you one by one…. First, my childhood’s dream is to be a doctor and now my dream is still to become a doctor like my father. That wasn’t even lie. You speak nonsense!”

 

“Your childhood dream is to marry a prince.” Woohyun pouted, “How could you tell lies?”

 

“Seriously?” Chorong burst into laughter, “Seriouly, Nam Woohyun, the teacher would even mock me if I write

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter