Broken Wings : 027

Broken Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chorong looked down, stared her watches as she stomped her feet impatiently. She supposed to attend the morning class but until now Minhyuk haven't pick her up. She had been calling him for quite times and he didn't even answer it. She sighed and turned her head to left and right, no sight of him. She rolled her eyes and started to drag her feet away from her house.

 

It supposed to be a peaceful morning for Chorong, but thanks to Minhyuk for being late and makes her walk to campus alone. She wasn't that mad actually, she was a little bit insecure and she needs Minhyuk on her sides. Well, she had dreamed the same thing over and over again. She hated it for sure, why it has to be Woohyun on her dream? Why she can't dreaming about Minhyuk?

 

She needs something or someone distracting her from her own thoughts. The dream didn't happen for once, it almost three night in a row..... What is all about?

 

She shivered and shook her head; she already moved on from her worst past with Woohyun and she shouldn't get involve with anything related to him anymore well, beside Sunggyu's the only exception.

 

Her feet stopped once she walked passed a park near her home. She turned back and look over the empty park. She bit her lips and sighed. Whenever she around, there will be something remind her with Woohyun. Like how she frozen right now, the park is one of the place they used to visit ever since they were a little.

 

 

“Why are you late???” Little Chorong asked little Woohyun who just come with dirt all over his clothes. They were on 13 back then. Woohyun came closer to her and only rolled his eyes as he knew Chorong probably will wtart her nag any time soon.

 

“I told you that we're supposed to meet here at 1PM and now it almost 3PM. You should be thankful that I didn't leave you here....” Chorong crossed her arms over her chest, totally annoyed with him, “Where were you? And why are you covered with dirt?”

 

“Home...” Woohyun answered her question lazily, well he didn't want to get into fight with her after what happened with him earlier. He hissed as he remembers the event that successfully stained his clothes. This is not like he wants to come late.

 

Chorong leave out a deep sigh totally cannot understand with her best friend. They are supposed to go to bookstore to buy some books because lately she put a lot interest in reading and Woohyun really supportive with her new hobbies. He even promised her to buy her a book that would remind her with him. Well that's his talk, and now he was standing in front of her with dirts all over his clothes and he was messy. What happened with him?

 

“Let's go.....” Woohyun opened his mouth.

 

Chorong shook her head, she was incredibly annoyed and worried at him and now he acted all cool in front of her, “Forget it....I will go to bookstore by myself, you better go home.....you're dirty........”

 

“NOOO!!!” He immediately grabbed her arms, “I told you, Chorong, I will accompany you to the bookstore.... I want to buy you a book.....”

 

Chorong curved a smile as she shook her head once again, “No, I'm okay...  We can go in another time.... You should go home, before your mother getting worry..... Look at what you wore, Woohyun!”

 

“I am okay!!” He tightened his grips, “Now, I'll walk you to the bookstore. You like it or not, but I will!”

 

With his last words he pulled Chorong and dragged his feet from the park. Chorong can only look at him with confusion all over her face. She was actually disappointed with him being late but it was vanished all of sudden as he become Woohyun, the protective one that she adored the most. A smile plastered on her face as Woohyun didn't loosened his grip, instead he tightened it, makes Chorong feel secure on his hand.

 

“Oh look, who's dating!!!!!!”

 

Woohyun immediately stopped his feet without any warning caused Chorong to crash on his back.

 

“W-what??” Chorong stuttered as she rubs her forehead.

 

Woohyun look at her and sighed, then he turned around, pulled her to stay on his back. He darted his stares on two boys who stood not too far from his place. One of the boys is fat and the other one quite slim.

 

“Errr, you again?” Woohyun talked in displeased.

 

The boys coming closer to him, Chorong could see the two boys clothes were covered by dirt also, just like Woohyun. Uh-oh, did they just have into fight?

 

“See.... You're lying to us!!” The fat boy confronted him once they facing each others. Well it successfully frightened Chorong, she unconsciously placed another hand on Woohyun's grip.

 

Woohyun gasped and smirked formed on his face. Well, he got a lot of energy right n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter