Broken Wings : 033

Broken Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

If I could change my destiny, I will do it, if that will make you stop crying, I wish I could, but I can’t.....

 

Woohyun grinned smugly to see how adorable Chorong while she was playing with the little kids on their strolls at Han River. He couldn’t hide his happiness to see her laughing and playfully tickles those little creatures. His heart beats so fast while his eyes locked on them, he didn’t even bother to ruin her moment with the kids.

 

Chorong’s beauty shines the most when she was smiling and laughing. The things that he wanted the most was seeing her happy for the rest of her life. If he could give her everything that would make sure her happiness, he would, but unfortunately he can’t.

 

He knows very well that he’s not capable to make her happy.

 

He let out a deep sigh while he tried to shift his gazes avoiding the happy scene before him. It hurts him so much to think that she would cry later when finally his time comes. And until now, she was still clueless about what’s going to happen in the future. Woohyun couldn’t even dare to tell her everything, afraid that she would cry and shattered her bright world. He just can’t, he can’t make her crying after what he did before.

 

“Annyeong haseyo….” His thoughts disturbed by the sounds coming from someone who just stopped in front of him. It was the little boy that had fun with Chorong earlier.

 

He grinned and squatted to make sure the little boy was comfortable enough to talk with him.

 

“Yes, kiddo, can I help you?” He asked him right away while the boy was staring intently at him.

 

“Hyung, can you play soccer?” The little kid asked him back.

 

Woohyun’s eyes widened in surprise, he didn’t expect the kid to ask him such thing like that. He would love to play soccer with the kids, unfortunately he can’t. His body wouldn’t cooperate with him and furthermore, Chorong were here with him and he didn’t want to make any scene because of his weak body.

 

He grinned and pinched the kid’s chubby cheek, “Unfortunately I can’t.”

 

The kids frowned in displeasure and pointing his hand toward Chorong’s directions, “But that Noona told me you’re great in soccer.”

 

Woohyun bit his lips and heaved a deep sigh, “I can’t boy, it’s not because I’m not great in soccer but I really can’t play with you.”

 

“Why? Is it because you’re afraid that I might beat you?”

 

He chuckled sheepishly over the kid’s innocent statement; this kid just didn’t know that he had won the soccer cup when he was around his age.

 

“No, and stop with the talks because I can’t play with you.”

 

The boy scoffed desperately and turned his body back toward his friends, “You’re .” And leave dumbfounded Woohyun who was surprised to hear the kid’s sentence.

 

He cursed under his breath at the same time Chorong tapped his shoulder playfully.

 

“You’re not playing?” She asked him.

 

He rolled his eyes as leaned his body back toward the huge tree, “Nope, I hate soccer.”

 

Her brows knitted while she seated next to him, “Did I misheard something? Nam Woohyun hates soccer? I guess sun rises from west.”

 

“Yep, I definitely hate it.” He didn’t even bother to reply Chorong’s sarcastic words, “I am not playing it anymore and no further asking allowed. I’m here to listening to your stories. You owed me many stories to tell, starts from how on earth you end up dating Minhyuk guy while you’re literally still in a relationship with me.”

 

Chorong rolled her eyes in disbelief, “Tsk, you didn’t even deserve any explanations on the very first place.”

 

Woohyun started to get annoyed and turned his head to face Chorong, “What the heck, Park? You know that I deserve all the explanations, I’m your boyfriend and why are you dating that guy? We’re not even over yet!!!”

 

“Boyfriend you say?” Chorong stares at him intently; she was as annoyed as him. The guy who claimed as his boyfriend was as arrogant as before and she just can’t help it. It annoyed her to know that he was still as ignorant as before. Of course he wouldn’t even acknowledge his mistakes.

 

“Then you owed me much worthy explanations why on earth you leaving without saying goodbye? Why are you comeback without noticed?” She continued furiously, “You know what? I’m tired with all of your plays; you treated me as if I’m nothing by leaving without even told me? You know how much I suffered from your sudden leave?”

 

His eyes locked on her, he could see how angry she’s right now. She’s right, she needs explanations about his sudden missing but he couldn’t even dare to say everything right now.

 

“No, that’s not important.” He replied coldly, “All I want to know is about you, not me.”

 

Her eyes widened, he wasn’t that surprised to see his ignorant self coming afloat.

 

“You’re funny.” She replied, “You act as if you’re not even wrong at all while you’re clearly know that this is all happened because of you. Don’t even try to defend yourself because I know that you’re guilty enough and you’re totally regretted it, that’s why you’re trying to ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter