Broken Wings : 023

Broken Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chorong entering the library and turned her head around as if she searched for someone. Indeed she is searching for somebody, somebody that occupies he head these recent days. Blame her for not listening to her head but this is something she cannot avoid or reject. This feeling inside her heart telling her to listening to her heart, not head.

 

She pouted as she found nobody she searched for and sat on the chair, decided to wait for couple minutes rather than leaving with nothing. She knows that she’s wrong and yet she’s being stubborn and didn’t want to listen to everybody.

 

This is her life and she’s the only one who had rights to ruling it.

 

She put her head on her palms, not really interesting to read books, better to wait and draught on her own day dreaming.

 

“How are you, girl?” Bomi asked her once they seated, “You look terrible, I mean, you’re not looking good. What’s wrong?”

 

Chorong shook her head limply. Despite excited to have her best friend coming with her, she cannot help to look awful and terrible in front of her. Blame him for what she’d been trough.

 

“I am……like you see……I’m not that good….” She replied her.

 

“Aww, Chorong~ah….” Bomi continues, “Look at yourself; you’re just like a living corpse. You’ve lost weight and those black circles under your eyes, you’re definitely needs help.”

 

Chorong curved a smile, “Not really, I didn’t need help, but, thank you for your concern, Bomi~yaa. I supposed to be the one who say sorry that you have to see me this way.”

 

“Doesn’t matter, dear, I love you whatever you are.” Bomi replied her, “So, why don’t you telling me everything? We’re finally here and I know exactly your history with Woohyun, hmmm, I guess…. Is it Woohyun, huh?”

 

Chorong nods her head, her eyes locked on Bomi  but Bomi didn’t even feel her presence. She needs help.

 

“He left me.” Chorong started to talks. started to stutter as the tears formed on the edges of her eyes, “I didn’t know what his reason for leaving me and he didn’t even tell me about his departure and I can’t reach him. He was nowhere to be found.”

 

“Maybe he got something he needs to take care first?” Bomi tried to console her, “Don’t be such a cry baby, Chorong~ah. Chorong whom I know is strong and cheerful. Woohyun probably didn’t want to see you like this.”

 

“He left me, Bomi.” Chorong sniffed, “He left me.”

 

“Don’t be silly, he probably have something, Chorong~ah! Think positively.” Bomi snorted, “Even though I didn’t spend the rest three years with you and Woohyun, but I know exactly that Woohyun loved you more than anyone else. He probably would spare his life to save you, think about it and don’t sulking in your depressions. Trust me that he’s coming back someday and he will tell you every reason for his bailing.”

 

“You didn’t know…..” Chorong swept her tears away.

 

Bomi sighed and moved her body up to sit next to Chorong and hugs her tightly to comfort her.

 

“He’ll come back in time.” Bomi tried to comfort her.

 

“Thank you Bomi~yaa…” Chorong wipe her tears once again, he felt much better to meet Bomi. At least there’s somebody who want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter