Broken Wings : 007

Broken Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu walked slowly and quietly behind some people backs while his eyes locked on Chorong and Doojoon who walked side by side comfortably. Sunggyu scoffed when Doojoon touched Chorong’s upper head while Chorong’s face turned reddish.

 

“That punk!” He cursed to himself while he kept his eyes on them.

 

They walked to a café that’s placed outside the Shopping Mall but still on the same area. Doojoon politely pulled a chair for Chorong first then pushed it when she sat on it. Sunggyu sat on the chair that not too far from them and closed his face with the menu book that the servant gave him.

 

He takes a look to his phone to check on Woohyun but he hasn’t given him a call yet. He sighed as he leaned his back on the comfy chair. What on earth he doing right now? Isn’t he looked like a fool following them around under Woohyun’s order? Why should he follow him? Isn’t he the one that should be angry and jealous?

 

He shook his head as his thoughts lead him into many branches; he can’t even though clearly right now. He’s quite shock to see Chorong and Doojoon accidentally when he walked to the parking lot. They just get off from Doojoon’s car and walked casually toward the building, just the two of them.

 

His phone vibrated as its screens showed Woohyun’s name on it. He gets it and answers it immediately.

 

“Kim Sunggyu, where are you?”

 

Sunggyu almost pulled his phone off from his ear due to Woohyun’s yelled, he sighed then pressed his phone closer to his ear, “Panda Café, lower ground outside the main building. Where are you?”

 

“Got it, wait for me.” Woohyun ended the phone.

 

His dear friend always making him upset, almost of the time. Sunggyu put his phone on his jeans pocket then looked at Doojoon and Chorong again. He can see how lively Chorong’s smile is and how happy she laughed right now. And what makes him confused is how he not even jealous to see Chorong with Doojoon? Yes, he likes Chorong, but seeing her happy, he just felt satisfied.

 

He can feel someone hit his head softly. It was Woohyun who already sat comfortly next to him. Sunggyu can’t hold his laughed to see Woohyun’s right now.

 

“Ya!!” Sunggyu’s still laughing, “Nam Woohyun!!”

 

Woohyun who already focused his eyes on Chorong and Doojoon turned around as he felt that Sunggyu’s laughter is annoying. They can get exposed by them if he kept laughing like that.

 

“What the heck?” Woohyun asked Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu giggles, he hold his ticklish stomach, “Ya, what are you doing?”

 

“Spying on them.”

 

Sunggyu shook his head, still on his laughter, “With those things?”

 

Woohyun raised his eyebrows; he pulled his sunglasses down then looked at Sunggyu. His friend keeps laughing as he arrived on the café. He didn’t even know what makes him can’t stop like that. Even if he’s a playful type, but he must known that right now is a little bit inconvenience if he kept sounding those annoying sounds.

 

“Stop it, will you?” Woohyun widened his eyes.

 

“Woohyun~ah!” Sunggyu can stop laughing but still holding his stomach, “What on earth with the sunglasses and cap? Isn’t it a little bit too much? We’re not on a real mission, oh? Put it off, you look so funny and what the heck with the leather gloves, you babo!”

 

Woohyun looked at his friend; he sighed then put all of the things he wore. Yes he looked funny and silly. He sure lost his own consciousness. Sunggyu called the waitress and order some foods for him and Woohyun while Woohyun kept his eyes on them.

 

He never saw Chorong that happy with a guy. The last time he saw Chorong hung out with guy when they entered high school, Chorong’s fame arose as their senior find her beautiful and cute. Their seniors come after her, one by one but only few of them that successfully being Chorong’s boyfriend. But yeah, he didn’t know if they were dating or not because he didn’t put a lot of interest on them while every guy buzzed about it including Sunggyu.

 

And right now, something he saw in front of him, a little bit weird. Not weird for what it seem but weird for him. Yes for Woohyun only. He put his head on his palms while Sunggyu already ate the foods, not too interesting with them, but Woohyun, he just can’t take his eyes off of them.

 

What is it? Why he suddenly felt annoyed, disgusted even angry just seeing them laughing as they enjoying their time like that? He never felt like this before, furthermore for a girl. He never take any serious relationship with girls because he found it a little bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter