Broken Wings : 012

Broken Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tell me, what you guys did after I left?”

 

Woohyun pressed his phone closer to his left ear and locked it with his shoulder as his hands busy staking up the books that lay messily on his desk.

 

“What’s on your thought right now, Kim Sunggyu?” He asked his best friend back, not too focus on their phone call since he was too absorbed on his room cleaning. Even though he’s a boy, he just can’t stand on the dirt and untidy room. His room supposed to be the most comfortable places on earth for him.

 

Sunggyu laughed, “Should I picturing it out?”

 

“Jeez, we’re not on what you think…” Woohyun sighed and sat on his bed as his books already staked up perfectly on its shelf, “Just talking and yelling then crying then—“

 

“YAAAA!” Sunggyu cuts him beforehand, “What are you talking about? Talking, yelling and crying? Are you guys sure in love or it only comes on your sides? It’s unbelievable. You and her seemed like an enemies rather than lover.”

 

“Don’t be jealous, buddy!” Woohyun’s turn to giggles, “We’re so much in love and that’s what makes it so hard even I almost frustrated over it.”

 

“What do you mean? Don’t you said that Chorong—“

 

“Nope! For gazillion times, that’s impossible.” Woohyun cut him before he able to continue on his guessing. He sighed then leaned on the bed, if he not stops him immediately, Sunggyu definitely going to lead them into not-so-important-conversations.

 

Sunggyu sighed patiently, “Then what is it, Woohyun~ah?”

 

Woohyun closed his eyes, takes a deep breath to clear his mind off from negatives thoughts and started to remember his conversations with Chorong this noon, “Chorong’s insecure and she had a lot of thoughts…”

 

 

“Okay, I don’t have that much time.”

 

Chorong stopped and looked at Woohyun while her hands folded in front of her chest, she was already following him around yet he didn’t give her bag back. Eunji was leaving earlier since Woohyun only fools around while Sunggyu needs to catch his Mom.

 

“Give me back my bag and tell me the way to paid you back!” She yelled at him.

 

Woohyun stopped his feet; he looked around, the school’s yard already quite, the rest of other graders are still studying. Not so many senior students around but still, there’s some of them that attending club’s activity, whether it’s sports, arts or educations. His eyes locked on the soccer field where there’s some male students playing soccer on the middle of the day like this.

 

Chorong sighed and peeked on her watches, it’s almost 3, and he kept wasting the time for about 30 minutes. She looked at him that’s enjoying his sight on the soccer teams that played enthusiastic chasing after the ball. She focuses her eyes on him. Woohyun looked happy to see the one of the team scored a goal.

 

“You’re not playing soccer anymore?” Chorong asked him.

 

Woohyun turned his head, “Nope. I am no longer being a soccer player since three years ago. That’s quite long story, even I almost not remember it.”

 

“Why?” She asked him again.

 

“Should I tell you why?” Woohyun stared at her, “You’re that interested in me, Chorong~ah? What a relief to hear that while you kept ignoring me.”

 

Chorong rolled her eyes, as expected. He would give her that kind of answer and once again she felt stupid to ask him. Woohyun grinned to have Chorong’s rolled her eyes annoyingly; he smiled then walked back closer toward her.

 

“I was kidding, Beautiful.” Woohyun smiled then stood closer to her, covering her face from the direct sunlight that might burnt her skins, “We gotta spend many times together, paying back what we’ve lost for five years, isn’t it? We should learn it again, reminiscing the old days and traveled to the places we usually visit when we were a child, alright?”

 

Chorong looked at Woohyun carefully; this guy didn’t change at all. He’s still the same Woohyun she used to remember even his soft voice’s still the same. How she loved to make him sing for her even though he didn’t want to, his voice always been the most beautiful in her ears. Just few little changes happened on him, he’s growing taller, getting slimmer, more handsome and more popular.

 

Woohyun sighed, “Maybe we’re still awkward and feel weird to gotten closer after being separated for quite long time. But, that is not a reason for us to act as if we hated each other. I never hate you or even talking bad about you at your back, all these times I kept my eyes on you as you were the only person that catches my eyes on the new student ceremonial. I f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter