Broken Wings : 018

Broken Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been passed about 30 minutes she stares blankly at a piece of paper written ‘UNIVERSITY ENROLLMENT APPLICATION’ on the top of it. She put her head on her table as she kept staring at it. Once she left out sighed and pouted cutely as she cannot set her mind to fill the blank form. It’s her school routine to do the yearly university enrollment collectively.

 

She hasn’t set her mind which university she wants to attend as she didn’t know if her boyfriend would attend the same university as her. Her head totally not following what she intends to. If they ever had any talks about their future, she would have quite hardship like this. Where are you going to continue your study, Woohyun~ah? She asked herself while kept looking on her paper.

 

She sighed once again and dropped her head on the top of the desk as she kept thinking about her unsettled future. She closes her eyes slowly as old memories flashes inside her head. Where she was a little, met Woohyun for the first time and they grew older together. How she wanted to turn that time back and enjoyed it forever with him only. She and Woohyun forever as a loving kid, needs each other and didn’t even afraid to face the future.

 

DRRRRRRTTTTTT

 

DRRRRRTTTTTTTT

 

She opened her eyes due to vibrate coming from her phone. She groaned slowly and dragged her feet to the table next her bed and answered it right away without bother looking at the caller.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Are you sleeping?”

 

Her expressions changed immediately as she hears whose calling for her. She curved a smile to hear the calm and peaceful voice coming from her phone speaker. She put her phone closer to her ears and got seated on her bed to get herself more comfortable.

 

“I am about to sleeping at the same time you call me.”

 

“Really? Then I guess I am on the right time to call you.” She could hear his laugh, “Would you like to see the star tonight?”

 

Her eyebrows frowned, “Star? Isn’t tonight a little bit cloudy for stars to come out?”

 

 “Uh-uh! There’s nothing Nam Woohyun couldn’t do for you.” He said huskily, “’Kay, come closer toward your window…”

 

“Huh? The window?” She stares her own window, “What are you doing?”

 

“Just follow me for once, okay? Do not asking and comes toward your window, please?”

 

She pouted and dragged her feet toward her window. She slowly reached for its cover and swipes it. She looks at the dark sky above her first, there’s nothing shines on the sky besides the darkest hugging the world. She bit her lips and looking down, she gasped to see Woohyun standing on the road next to her house, waving his hands and smiling cheerfully at her. Her heart beating faster from its usual beats to see him standing there, smiling at her.

 

“Park Chorong, do you want to see the stars?” Woohyun yelled, not waiting for her toreplied him, he clapped his hands right away, “Then I will gave you the stars!!!”

 

With Woohyun claps; there are few of yellow balloon glass flying with ‘Park Chorong’ words on its balloon. The yellow flying helium balloon fly above them and started to spread away toward different path as their tied loosened, it looks like the stars through some of them actually disappeared within the dark sky. But still, it looks like the stars.

 

Chorong smiles to see so many balloon flying around her house, especially with her name on it, it makes her even more happier. She looks down to see Woohyun who’s still smiling at her and enjoying his sight on her. She immediately pulled back and runs downstairs, chasing for him. Her dad only shook his head as his only daughter makes some noise by running the house’s hallway in the night.

 

On the other side, Woohyun was waiting her in front of her quivering. He didn’t know what makes him one, whether the weather or just purely nervous. Suddenly he remembers his conversation this afternoon with Sunggyu as he helped him prepared these things for Chorong.

 

“Are you sure this is her thing, bro?” Sunggyu asked him as he writes the balloon with Chorong’s name. He shook his head to realizes what’s he did right now. He never did something romantic on his behalf and now he helped his best friend doing it. He groaned as the reality makes it harsher, he’s still the bachelor.

 

Woohyun smiles as he tied couples of balloon together, “Why not? Girls love something romantic right? I haven’t done anything for her yet, Sunggyu~yaaa. And I guess this is the right time for me to makes her happy. High school’s about to finish in two weeks, just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter