Broken Wings : 002

Broken Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong can’t concentrate on the rest of the day after the teacher had announced her to be Woohyun’s partner for the rest of year. This would be the worst punishment she ever received from her teacher. She would exchange everything she had to be not partnered with the famous Namstar.

 

Even every jealousy eye’s that her classmates tortured her, would be the best punishment rather than having Woohyun as a partner. How could she doing the project perfectly if she and Woohyun even not friendly to each others. That damn ball, how could the stupid star choose number 7?

 

Chorong immediately run to catch the teacher as the end of school bells rang loudly causing the student dismissed from the class as soon as the can.

 

“Please teacher, I want to change my partner.” Chorong begged on the teacher.

 

The teacher smiles as she kept stacking the books, “Why? Isn’t Woohyun a good partner? Look at him, he’s handsome, friendly, sporty, famous even clever. You have to feel blessed having him as a partner.”

 

“But you don’t know anything, Teacher!”

 

“What makes me didn’t know anything, Chorong~ah?”

 

“Because—“

 

“She didn’t know how to be thankful. Glad to get Woohyun, wanting to get another one. Who else? Sunggyu? Just get lost!” One of Chorong’s female classmates with her clique passed by, cutting her words.

 

Chorong looked at her then sighed, those girls’ just blind by a fool love toward Woohyun. The teacher only shook her head as she got tired for witnessing that kind of catfight that ever happened between the females students over boys.

 

“Then, what if she wanted to be my partner?” Sunggyu asked the girls that mocked Chorong while passed on them, “You guys think that you’re better than her? Prove me then. Make me wanted to be your partner.”

 

Chorong just hold her head, why should this guy appear at a time like this? Chorong didn’t even wish to got such a special treatment and defend from Sunggyu. That guy would be perfect if he just kept silent and doing nothing.

 

The girls whose mocked Chorong immediately walked out from the class as Sunggyu confronted them. Eunji comes forward with her bag and Chorong’s. Eunji giggles as the girls’ face turned red almost blue because of their anger, jealousy, want-to-puke, shamed and embarrassed. Why should Sunggyu comes at the not-so-perfect time.

 

“Then just knock it off.”

 

Chorong and Eunji turned her body when she heard Woohyun finally opened his mouth.

 

“Knock it off.” Woohyun stared at Chorong with his unusual gaze, “I am not willing to work with a person who’s not capable doing anything and being a cry baby, longing for a hand from the teacher. That wouldn’t suit me. I am not going to work with such an unprofessional person. So, just-knock-it-off-!”

 

Eunji’s face turned pale hearing Woohyun’s talked like that while Sunggyu’s only stand still next to him, jaw-dropped, the Woohyun he known always been so polite and gentle toward girls but this is so unexpected and Chorong can’t help for not getting hit by a bullet through her chest. This is just can’t be bearable anymore. Woohyun is just starting a war between them.

 

“Okay, this is kind of getting more intense.” Teacher tried to calm the atmosphere down, “You guys are a classmate and this conflict between the two of you better not spreads further, so if you guys wanted to be separated, I will separate both of you.”

 

“No need, Teacher!” Chorong shouted while her eyes kept locking on Woohyun, marking him as her target, “If he wants to work with a capable person that could do everything, not being a cry baby that longing for a help-hand and professional, he better prepare his self really well because those flaws he poin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter