Broken Wings : 011

Broken Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji cannot close ; she saw Chorong who didn’t even bother with her silence, her eyes focused on the magazines she reads right now. Eunji bite her lips then released her breath, she blinked her eyes for quite times then grinned cheerfully.

 

“Daebak.” Eunji talked to her, almost to herself because Chorong didn’t notice it.

 

Eunji shook her head with the laughed that finally burst out and she poke Chorong excitedly, forced her to respond her. Chorong closed her magazine then raised her head at last; she can’t take it if Eunji already acted like that. Chorong looked at her, waiting for her to talk something yet Eunji only looked amazingly at her. She sighed, gets her magazine again but stopped by Eunji before she opened it.

 

“Wae?” Chorong asked Eunji. Eunji smirked then put the magazine inside her bag.

 

“Chorong~ah…” Eunji looked at her, still with her smile, “Please spill me more! I’m dying of curiousness.”

 

Chorong forced herself to grinned, respond Eunji’s statement. Chorong just tell her about everything happened between her and Woohyun yet she kept forcing her to spill more and talked about it. She already tried her best for not remembering what happened this early morning that might caused her to lost consciousness. She definitely trying her best for not remembers it.

 

“Eunji~ya, get your head on its track, oh!” Chorong poke back her arm playfully, “I don’t want to remember it, oh? And, I already tell you everything so there’s nothing left to spill out more.”

 

“But, I’m totally dying of curiousness, Chorong~ah!!” Eunji grinned while Chorong only shook her head, “How could you happen to bumped at him? That’s totally a fate! You and he were destined for each other! Omoo, the more I think about it the more I get excited! Okay so now, tell me, is there anything more than a kiss?”

 

Chorong looked at Eunji when she heard her saying those words. She didn’t know what should she replied her since she didn’t know what should she said right now since her head’s quite space out because of her shock. The only feel that dominate her head right now is regret and furious, maybe? She’s furious with Woohyun and ashamed, what should she do if they run toward each other? What the heck that guy thinking before he kissed her? Didn’t he ever learn with what happened back then when they were teenager? And what making her even more furious is that he was the one that walked away from her life. He was the one to let their relationship turned out into something like this.

 

Yes, he was the one that avoiding her from the beginning until now, when they got share the same class for the last year of high school. Even she’s the one that begged him to forgetting the past because she’s concerned about her future education, she successfully built a strong wall defense for her heart and she never crossing the line which he drew by himself. Why is it happened when she got believed in herself that the best relationship for them is friendship, not somehow lovers did?

 

She knows for sure that she’s lying if she said that she’s not even fluttering when Woohyun kissed her again this morning, she even replied it and enjoy it. But, this is not what she wanted right now. She can’t lie on herself or Eunji anymore about her feeling toward Woohyun, she indeed still in love with him. No one can ever replace him even though she tried her best to kick him away from her heart, but that’s useless.

 

That’s only making her fall for him over and over again. To know the truth about his feeling toward her, it makes her glad and flattered. He indeed share the same feeling with her, those kiss that happened for almost 5 years ago isn’t a love cupid’s wrong archers. But to think about it again, it’s as useless as she tried to kick him away from her heart.

 

Those are only a sweet yet sour memory for them. Chorong didn’t want to follow her heart again this time. The last time she follow her heart, it leads her into misery. She never wanted to go back again. This is the best for them, nothing better than having a good friend back.

 

Chorong smirked, “You want me to speak the truth or not?”

 

Eunji rolled her eyes, lose her excitement due to Chorong’s not-serious-self, “You think? Jeez, you and he indeed destined for each other! Just don’t tell me, oh? I tried my best to help you yet you take it not serious, Chorong~ah? That’s not cool!”

 

Chorong giggled to have Eunji’s reaction like that. She’s cute to mumbling about the things she hated the most.

 

“Okay, I am sorry, Eunji~yaaaa. Jinjja mianhaeyooo!”

 

“Forget it! Let the time speaks, arrasseo?!” Eunji scoffed as Chorong begged her forgiveness. Euji released her breath and leaned her shoulder to the chair at the same time as the last class going to start. Eunji stood up and moved back to her desk while Chorong only giggling to make Eunji’s upset.

 

The homeroom teacher entered the class casually with books stacked on her left hands and bag on her right hand. She smiled brightly to the student body, while the others speeding walked entering the class as they saw the teacher already attended its class.

 

Chorong’s eyes locked on Woohyun and Sunggyu that the last student to entering class. She threw her face away as their eyes met, her heart started to beats on its speed pace. She started to curse herself for not listening to her command; Woohyun on the other side raising his hand and wave at her warmly as if there’s nothing happened between them yet Chorong didn’t reply him. Woohyun sighed to be treated like that and sat on his chair casually.

 

“Good afternoon, Class!” The teacher greeted them, “Seems like today we’re going home earlier. I just got a call from our Headmaster that teachers going to have a meeting with him so yeah, lucky for you.”

 

The class cheered full of joys when their homeroom teacher said that class’ end earlier.

 

“Enough, Guys! Please silent and remain seated, thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter