Broken Wings : 014

Broken Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The cakes’ delicious…..”

 

Chorong raised her head to see Woohyun who’s still eating his cake. He smiled again at her. She immediately bowed her head to escape from his gaze. She can feel that her face started to flush as she felt her cheeks getting warmer. What’s wrong with you, Park Chorong?

 

Woohyun can’t hide his excitement to see Chorong’s sudden changed. He wanted to jump around and shout her name out as he saw her flushed cheeks that turned into rosy pink. That’s the signal that the girl likely to fall in love with a boy. He grinned cheekily as if he won a gambling, indeed he already won big prize.

 

He coughed to sweep his nonsense thoughts away from his head and focused his eyes on Chorong again, “It’s good to taste your food again, Chorong~ah…”

 

Chorong raised her head again, this time Woohyun definitely saw her blushed cheeks, “That’s not mine. Eunji’s the one made it. You know that I can’t cook, what with those praises? Mock me?”

 

She bit her lips and closed her eyes. What are you talking about, Chorong~ah? Why are you acting like this in front of Woohyun? Why you didn’t calm yourself down like usual? Chorong definitely wants to be eaten alive by the ground to see how embarrassed she is right now. She never acted like this before in front of him!

 

“I’m not mocking you, Chorong~ah… I talks based on fact… your aprons’ covered by the dirt, there’s no way if you didn’t help her with the cooks… that why I said that your cakes’ delicious… For five years I can’t taste your food, this is the best food I’ve ever tasted even though you only helped her with the easiest task. At least I can feel the warm of this cake, you cook it whole heartedly.”

 

Chorong flashed her eyelash, isn’t her hearing ability getting worse or is he lost his sanity? What’s wrong with his sudden changed? She never seen him this greasy and it makes everything weird. Chorong lost on his thoughts, her head kept thinking about Woohyun’s confession and being alone with him making it getting worse. She didn’t know what she should talk; it’s so quiet and uncomfortable. Eunji and Sunggyu shouldn’t leave her with Woohyun only.

 

Feeling the hot on her body and face, jumping hearts and shivers makes Chorong can’t calm her down. She afraid that Woohyun might see her flushed face, hear her rush heartbeat and aware her instant panic. She sighed and tried herself to cough as natural as she can.

 

“Should I pour you another cup of tea?” Chorong asked him with loud voice, trying to crack the silence.

 

Woohyun raised his head and looked confusedly at her. She tried to look at the other way, avoiding their collide eyes but that’s only making Woohyun burst into laughed. Chorong can’t stand anymore, if she kept allowing herself around him, it only makes her even more shame.

 

She immediately get the half filled cup in front of Woohyun and turned her body back to the pantry but Woohyun’s hand stopped her before her able to turned her body back. He gripped her wrist, tight but still carefully as if it was fragile thing, which passing her another shivers through her body.

 

His sudden movement makes Chorong’s foot glued on the floor and her hands turned limply. The tea cup falls from her grips, splashing into Woohyun’s jeans.

 

“Jeez!” Woohyun immediately stood up as the warm tea inside the cup splashing him and left its wet proof on his jeans. He looked at Chorong who’s still space out but then she get herself back to see Woohyun’s jeans already splashed by the warm tea because of her.

 

Chorong grabbed the tissue and cleaned the tea on Woohyun’s jeans but nothing can’t be done since it already wetting his jeans, “Mianhaeyo, Woohyun~ah. I didn’t know that the cup’s fell and I guess I lost my grip on it. Seriously, I’m so sorry…”

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter