Broken Wings : 026

Broken Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Dark and suffocating.

 

Chorong turned her body around as it started to creep the hell out of her; everything's dark, black and no lights. She started to stutter, gritted her teeth. She didn't like in here and she cannot move. Her feet glued on black ground. No matter how hard she tried to move her body, she kept staying on the place.

 

Sweats starting to fall, she's extremely scared as it's totally dark, no way out and she's alone.

 

“Dad!!!” She shouted as loud as she can.

 

But no one answer her. She turned her body once again, searching for a way out.

 

“Sunggyu!!!! Eunjiiii!!!!!!” She screamed once again; still, nobody answer her.

 

She started to sobs as emptiness eating her alive. She felt its suffocate her and she's hardly to breath.

 

Far away from her, a slight light started to shine; somehow understand her feeling and giving her a chance. She gasped and wiped her tears off of her puffy cheeks.

 

“Dad, you're there?” She's calling for her dad once again.

 

The little light started to shines brighter and spread around; lighter the darkness with footstep coming after it.

 

She pierced her eyes as it started to burned her eyes. She tried her best to see who's coming after her.

 

Chorong leave out a deep sighed in relief as she saw familiar figure's the one coming after her, saving her from the darkness.

 

“Minhyukkie?” She talks softly.

 

The figure getting closer to her and she definitely could see who's he.

 

“Woohyun?” She jerked back; trying to walked backward but it was useless. She cannot move her feet.

 

Woohyun states at her with a smile plastered on his handsome face.

 

She felt her blood started to racing as her heart pumped furiously.

 

“Chorong~ah, you're definitely okay.”

 

She hissed, “What do you mean with okay? I'm totally alone in here! Just shut with the talk and help me get out of here!”

 

He shook his head lightly, “I can't help you.”

 

“What? Why?”

 

“You're the one who can help yourself out from here.”

 

“I didn't want to be here!!!” She screamed at him, “Get me out of here!!!”

 

“You're the one who get and trapped yourself in here. Why are you asking for the way out?”

 

She frowned, “What? No!! I didn't know what are you talking about right now, just get me out!!!!!!”

 

“Try to figure it out, Park Chorong.” He replied, “Try for not hurting people around you no matter how hurt you were.....”

 

Woohyun disappeared as he finishes his words. It turned out into the darkness within seconds with Woohyun's disappearance.

 

She felt the coldness once again and its frighten her out.

 

“Woohyun~aah!!!!!” She screamed between her sobs, “Woohyun~aah!!!!!!!!”

 

Chorong opened her eyelids in instant and panting hardly as if she just had a morning jogs. She wipes the form sweats on her forehead and took a deep breath to calm herself down.

 

That was just a dream. She assures herself about it. That was just a dream.

 

She clutches her palm on her chest. It’s been a good night for couple days, but why all of sudden Woohyun invaded her dream again like when he was gone out of nowhere. What's happened actually?

 

She shook her head lightly, what's going to happen actually?

 

A knocked on her bedroom's door successfully widened her eyes. She grunted and opened the door lazily.

 

“Sweetie, are you okay?” Minhyuk's worriedly looking over her. “I heard you screaming something.....”

 

Minhyuk was visiting Chorong and accompany her because of her dad's going to be late for home due to his scheduled surgery. But Chorong felt tired and exhausted decided to take a nap that turned out into sleep with a dream.

 

Chorong sighed, somehow felt relief to have Minhyuk accompany her.

 

“J-just bad dream...” She smiled widely, making sure she's okay since he looks very worry and concern about her.

 

He nods his head lightly and gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter