Broken Wings : 004

Broken Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seeing Woohyun outside school is a little different. Truthfully, Woohyun is sure handsome, but Chorong tried her hard to deny it not because he hate him, but for their sake. Yes, their sake. Woohyun stared at her for some times, to make sure that his seeing ability is still good or he only hallucinated. How many times Woohyun blink his eyes, he still go her on his eyes. A pretty young woman with a sleek hair around waist with the bright color and the pinkish chubby cheeks that you can easily notice that she’s her.

 

Chorong coughed to clear due to the nervousness that’s happen between her and Woohyun right now. Woohyun’s only looking at her without any movement or sounding any voice. This is a little bit uncomfortable for her since it’s her first time visiting his house again after 5 years, if she’s not wrong. Woohyun seems surprised to see her in front of his house, that’s why Chorong didn’t want to visit him unless Eunji force her to give him a little visit. Yes, her best friend, Jung Eunji.

 

 

“I don’t know that Woohyun can talk like that.” Eunji sighed as they walked back from school to Chorong’s house, “The way he talked, just turned me off.”

 

“I don’t know that he’s such a turn on.”

 

“Eiii, it’s not like that. For about three years, I always saw him as a friendly handsome man, but this time when I got a chance to be his classmate, whatever appeared from the outside, fade away easily as I knew his self better.”

 

“Ah!” Chorong sighed, “You have no idea how pissed I was. That guy, I’m definitely going to kill him someday. My hands are ready.”

 

Eunji chuckled, “You seem to hate him so much.”

 

“I don’t know.” Chorong looked forward, “It’s not like I hate him, and I just think we didn’t get along very well just like the other student. You know….. It’s just hard….. Please just pass on it?”

 

“Arrasseo…” Eunji nodded as she understood what happened between them in the past that made them act like strangers or enemy. Eunji pouted then turned her head to face Chorong, much to her surprise.

 

“Ya! What’s wrong?”

 

“How about…. You come to visit him?” Eunji talked.

 

Chorong’s eyes widened as she heard what just Eunji said, “Neo mitcheosso? Why should I visit him?”

 

“It’s not like that, Chorong~ah….” Eunji talked again, “You know, this last project’s important for your future right since our school would recommend some of student that got a major success on this project. For me, I will definitely fine since my partner’s someone that I can work with really well, as for you; you got a little trouble with it, isn’t it? Woohyun might be the best student at school; he always topped the ranks, so he will do well…. As for you—“

 

“Ya, are you saying that I am not capable?!” Eunji got cut before her able to finish her sentence by Chorong.

 

“Ya, Chorong~ah!!” Eunji yelled, “I didn’t talk like that, I just worry that you will be stress over it, to work with Namstar with such relationship! Why you didn’t be the one that move first? At this rate, please keep your ego lowest and think for the future!”

 

Chorong sighed, quite annoyed with Eunji’s suggestions yet she didn’t wrong either. Isn’t graduated from high school as soon as possible is her only wish right now? Maybe it’s not a bad idea to put aside everything over this one?

 

 

Chorong bit her lips while waiting for Woohyun’s reaction. It’s so embarrassing; he didn’t give her any reaction. He just stood in front of the door and stared at her. She just wants to disappear right now.

 

“Chorong~ah!”

 

Woohyun immediately turned around while Chorong blinked her eyes when they heard somebody from Woohyun’s house calls for her and it was Woohyun’s Mom. Woohyun’s Mom smiled as she saw Chorong stood in front of their house while Chorong immediately gave her a bow.

 

“Annyeong haseyo, Omoni. It’s been a long time.” Chorong smiled.

 

Woohyun’s Mom comes toward her and gave her a friendly hug, “Omo, Chorongie!! Uri Chorongie, you grow up this beautiful! How can you didn’t visit me for a very long time? I miss you so much!”

 

Chorong grinned to see how excited Woohyun’s Mom to see her. Actually she does felt the same, but right now, reminiscing such a good old day is quite awkward while Woohyun only stared on how close the bond between her and his Mom.

 

“I miss you too, Omoni.” Chorong smiled as Woohyun’s Mom loosened the hug.

 

“Let’s go inside and have a talk, oh?”

 

“But—“

 

“She comes here for me, Omma!” Woohyun talked, much to his Mom and Chorong’s surprised, “You can talk with her later after me, oh?”

 

Chorong can’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter