Meeting B1A4

Confused with love... Who will it be?

You and Kayla sat waiting, watching the clock. It was 6 minuets to 3 and you were now lying on the floor, exhausted. 

Suddenly you hear a knock on the door and it scared you so much you jumped up and screamed. You and Kayla brushed yourselves off and looked in the doorway only to see five good-looking boys staring at you in astonishment.

"Anneonghaseyo.. I'm Kayla and this is ~~~~, we are part of 4Fit" Kayla gave a warming smile and bowed. The five boys bowed in return.

"anneonghaseyo! Lets fly! We are B1A4!" They said in unison. They defiantly look like a boy band, you thought. 

"You guys gonna tell us your names or are we gonna guess?" You sai realising how rude and impatient you sounded. The boys exchanged looks.

"I'm Jinyoung, the leader of the group." Said the red haired one, he was tall and handsome.

"I'm sandeul, the funny one!" Said the small one with black hair, he was cute and seemed to have a good personality.

"I'm gongchan,the maknae..." This one seemed shy... How old are they? 

"I'm Shinwoo.. Um.. I'm pretty interesting!" He gave a thin smile of embarrassment and nudged the blonde one with short legs.

"Oh! I'm Baro. I'm the rapper.." He seemed a bit awkward but I guess you all had to get on otherwise your job may be at risk. Kayla nodded and tried to remember all the names. She stood for a moment and packed her bag.

"Wowww.. What are you doing?" You said grabbing her wrist to stop her from putting more in. She looked and you and beamed innocently. 

"we." She gestured to you and the boys, "are going to eat." Kayla then grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the studio.