The beginning

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

You pack your bag and head off to training. The day was sunny and you breathed in hot air as you smiled and strolled down your long road.
 
"Unni!" Shouted someone. You turned around and saw Kayla, she is part of your girl group 4Fit that will debut soon at WM ent. She ran up to you and hugged you tight.
 
"are you off to rehearsal too?" She asked, you nodded in agreement.
 
where else would I be going? You thought to yourself.
 
she tugged on your arm and lead the way. Kayla was the energy drink of the group and for a small person she had a very big mouth.
 
You both finally got to the studio where you practice. You breathed in the sweat filled room. Home sweet home.
you bag slammed down on the floor and you rolled your trouser legs up. Kayla plugged her iPod in and started practicing very enthusiastically. You laughed because it was kind of cute.  
You joined in and started busting some embarrassing moves like your mum and dad do on your birthday.
 
suddenly your manager came in and Kayla immediately turned off the music and bowed. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo.." Said Kayla
"Annyeong Kayla and ~~~~. Where are the other members?" He asked looking around the empty studio.
"umm.. They said they had studying." You chipped in to save Kayla from telling the truth.
 
The truth was, Jess and Lia were having a girls day out, to be fair, they earned it as they trained harder than you and Kay it's just you knew they were gonna be in trouble if you didn't say the truth.. And a little white lie can't help.
 
"ohh..." Replied the manager "Well, I had something to tell all of you but it will have to wait I guess..." 
"We can pass the message on?" You said, curious of what it could be. He was silent for a moment but nodded and looked at you and Kayla.
"We have so e new trainees and I wanted you to take care of them, that's all. Could you do that?" He asked
"oh yes! Yes! I will do my best. Gamsahabnida!!!" Kayla bowed a million times and even made the manager laugh. 
"Ok. They will arrive here at three so be ready! Goodbye!" He left in a good mood, which was always a good thing, who knows? He could think of your next single in this mood?