Chapter 9

Love Bites

---SHINee---

Minho sprinted through the path in the forest with a yellow flag in his hand. He was breathing and sweating heavily. Everybody was. "Catch him!", somebody yelled. Then there were lots of footsteps thundering behind him, but still a long way behind. Minho leaped over a fallen tree and continued running. Up ahead, he saw the base camp. "Come on... I can reach it...", Minho mumbled. He pushed himself harder. Oh yes, they were playing Capture the Flag. Cool. Nice. But not fun falling down. The whole cohort was split into five groups. The main game plan was to capture as many flags from the opponents' as possible  before time was up. If Minho was not wrong, they had 15 minutes left to play. By then, the group had captured six flags + three flags some careless people dropped on the floor while runing. Good hoard. SNSD and SHINee were together in in the same group, again. Key, Onew, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Sunny, Taeyeon and Tiffany were the ones protecting their captured flags at their campsite while the rest were the out and running, capturing as many flags as they could.

Two meters away... One meter away...

Suddenly somebody sprang out from the trees. Minho stumbled back a few steps. Then the guy said, "Sorry pal." He snatched away the flag in his hand and took off in the other direction. Suddenly Yuri sprang out from the other route and snatched the flag back from the other guy and stuck out her tongue at him. She then sprinted like a cheetah towards the campsite. Minho grinned. He liked girls which active and sporty, soo his type. He then waved to the guy (who was still dazed) and ran after Yuri.

Once Minho and Yuri were super near their campsite boundary, the first thing that he heard was screaming. Taeyeon was running around their campsite like a madman shouting, "Can you all stop attacking us? It's TIRING!" while keeping intruders out of the campsite. She kept whacking people on their arms like she was whacking flies. There were about seven students from other groups sneaking around the whole boundary finding weak spots in the 'protection shield' to run away with flags. So far, Minho knew that his group was leading by three flags above the second highest team. Yuri was about to burst into the boundary but Minho grabbed her arm and held her back. "What?", she complained. Minho didn't say anything, instead he scanned the coloured sashes tied to the attackers' wrist. Blue, yellow... purple. Minho gritted his teeth together. He especially disliked the purple team. They were extremely good at snatching away flags and they had six flags back at their campsite, three behind them. He heard Onew complain that all 3 of their flags which were lost were all because of the purple team. He told Yuri, "Go now." With that, they both ran into the battle ground.

Yuri was yelling at the top of her voice as she burst into the boundary, "I've got a flag here!" Minho followed closely after her. The other enemy attackers yelped in surprise as Yuri elbowed her way through viciously. Sunny turned around after whacking an attacker's hand and yelled back, "Thank goodness! You got another one!" She then ran towards Yuri to get the flag to prop it up in the dedicated space. Their campsite was 'decorated' with boulders of all sizes. They had decided to place their flags on top of a few of the tallest boulders. It was the best plan they got.

In the midst of the 'happy' moment, Key yelled, "She took our flag. OMO!" He was pointing and jumping in the left direction. Tiffany turned and started shouting a whole lecture in English. Minho figured she was definitely not shouting something complimentary. Without hesitation, Minho dashed out and sped after the girl who escaped with their flag. The first thing Minho noticed was - the girl had a purple band. He began yelling, "Stop there! Dieee purple group!" The girl was about to step onto one of the dirt roads, the fast way back to the purple team's campsite when Yoona and Taemin came running out of the road. Minho stopped in his tracks and stared at them. Yoona held a black flag in her right hand while Taemin held two purple flags in his left hand. Three flags? That was really good. But behind them were lots of shouting and yelling of some choice words. They were going to have some really angry company soon.

The girl from the purple team jumped in shock and tried to push her way through Taemin and Yoona. When Taemin and Yoona saw the girl, their eyes flew open wide in alarm and they both faltered in their running for a second. Yoona recovered quickly and reacted faster than Taemin. Yoona's nostrils' flared. When the girl ran past Yoona, Yoona side-stepped. She then stuck her foot out causing the other girl to fall. She grabbed the girl's arm with an iron grip and twisted her arm (not until it really got twisted or something). Yoona then plucked the flag out of the girl's hand. Then Yoona let go of the girl's arm and the girl fell down with a 'thud'. "Sorry friend. It's only a game, so please don't hate me.", Yoona told the girl. Afterwards, she grabbed Taemin's hand and pulled him towards the camp site. Since when they became so close? Minho nodded in Taemin's direction. He definitely had to thank Taemin later for taking two of purple group's flags. Then their angry company arrived. There were four of them and they were yelling loudly. "Attack them!", a boy yelled as he pointed in the direction of Minho's camp. Minho didn't have to think. He just simply ran back to the camp base to protect the flags.

Back at camp base, things were going pretty well. Any enemy attacker who came in a meter radius of the flags always get whacked. Now, the girls were using twigs they found on the ground to whack others. The others always wailed, "Hey! Not fair!" Then Taeyeon would scream back, "Instructors didn't say that violence is not allowed! They only said to minimise injuries! " Yoona and Yuri got really worked up and started tripping people or even kicking them. Minho made a mental note not to get on the girls' bad side. As for him and the boys who were at the camp base, they were busy rearranging the flag positions and would once in a while knock somebody on the head hard. Minho did a calculation, twelve flags in all! Great!

Then, one after another, the rest of their group members arrived. Jessica and Jonghyun came into view first. Jonghyun was holding a yellow flag in his right hand and Jessica was running closely behind him. Jessica was sweating heavily and was gasping for air, so much for being the Ice Princess, but she looked extremely happy. In fact, she was laughing together with Jonghyun when they emerged from one of the dirt roads. Sunny shouted, "Hurry up! We only have a few minutes left!" Jonghyun sped up and passed into the territory line. Jessica collapsed on a boulder instantly, she said amongst the chaos, "I'm dead beat." which seemed totally out of place.

After Jonghyun and Jessica's appearance, Hyoyeon ran out from a patch of trees, her arms flailing. She grasped a black flag in each of her hands, so she looked more like she was waving flags happily. She had a twig sticking out from her right side of her hair so she looked like a reindeer with only one antler. Interesting fashion statement. Unfortunately for her, there were two people chasing her anf they were just running right behind her. There was a boy and a girl chasing from the black group after Hyoyeon. She had a wild look in her eyes and there were suspicious looking claw marks on her left arm. Somebody from behind Minho yelled, "Go Hyoyeon! Run faster!"

Suddenly, the boy chasing Hyoyeon burst forward and tried to grab the flag in Hyoyeon's right hand. Hyoyeon dodged aside without looking back. The boy stumbled and growled, then continued to chase Hyoyeon. He dived at her a second time but this time, Hyoyeon was ready. She dodged again, then she sent the flag in her right hand flying down on the boy's back. The boy howled in pain. "Oops. Sorry.", Hyoyeon said as she watched the boy fall down then she continued to run. You see, the flags were made out of those canes that your mum probably use to smack your when you were younger and coloured plastic bags. It really hurt if you got whacked with it.

The girl stumbled for a moment when she saw her partner falling down. She scowled and continued running after Hyoyeon with a super angry expression. Once Hyoyeon neared the boundary line, the girl screamed, "Min Ji! Go and get her! Why are you still standing there?" Minho looked around and saw another girl, also from the black team, run out of the crowd of attackers, towards Hyoyeon. After the girl who was probably Min Ji,  another boy dashed out of the crowd. Great. Three people. Minho was about to run out to help when Yoona ran out after Min Ji. She had a flag in her hand as she ran. Yoona swung the flag and Min Ji crumpled to the ground. One down. Just then, the loudspeakers blasted, "Everybody! 45 seconds left!" Suddenly, there were a lot of people yelling and screaming.

 Minho wanted to help Hyoyeon but at the end it seemed that Hyoyeon didn't need any help. When girl no. 1 ran forward to intercept Hyoyeon, she just swung her arm around and whacked the girl. The girl then yelped in surprise and pain. She stopped running and rubbed her left arm continuosly. When Hyoyeon met boy no. 2, she just simply ran behind his back and kicked him hard. The boy's eyes opened wide in surprise as he fell over onto the ground. When Hyoyeon met the crowd at the boundary, she just swung her two flags like swords in a fan-shape. Many people scattered in horror when they saw Hyoyeon rushing through them swinging her two flags, although a few poor souls didn't get out of her way and got whacked once or twice. Just then, the loudspeakers began to count down to one from ten. Seohyun shouted at the top of her voice, "Hyoyeon! Hurry!" Then, Hyoyeon burst into their camp site. Everyone cheered happily. In the last few seconds the opponents' attackers made a final attempt to take the flags but they didn't stand a chance. Minho and the rest each took a flag and started waving it around madly at the attackers. "...3,2,1! Time is up! Stop the game! If you are in the middle of nowhere in the forest now, please go to the nearest camp base or your home base. People at the campsites now stay put there. Congratulate each other! Please wait for your instuctors to bring you all back to the main camp."

A lot of people groaned tiredly and collapsed onto the ground. Many people who were wearing hostile looks on their faces now changed into a smiling face. Yoona ran towards the girl she whacked down and helped her up. She said something to the girl and they both laughed. Everybody became just as friendly as before after one minute. Nobody took offense in what happened during the game, except for some who were complaing that SNSD had whacked them too many times. Looks like they missed out writing their 'violent' character in their profile on Google.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---SNSD---

Oh yeah~ Capture the Flag was so fun. Daebak!!! Now, is the more fun part. Free time! Day 2 of camp = fun. Morning: Capture the flag. Afternoon: Free time. Night: Campfire. Yippee! Now, it was 1pm and Yuri was sitting at the canteen with SNSD discussing where to go during their free time (which was basically now) until 6pm. Actually, Yuri was not listening, she was thinking of going to the pond she saw the other day. The instructor had said just now when she asked about the pond, "Yuri, I know that pond. Its quite deep into the forest and people rarely go there. We have a path leading to it though, its the one next to your cabin on the right. If you really want to go there, though I advise you not to, you can do some archery shooting in that place. The surroundings around the pond is really, really deserted except for animals. Anyway, try not to shoot the animals, just the tree trunks." And that just made Yuri want to go there even more.

Yuri swung her legs while she sat on the chair, excited about going to that pond. Archery? That was much cooler than fishing. "Yuri, do you want to come with us?", Taeyeon asked her suddenly. "Huh? Oh no. I'm going somewhere myself.", Yuri answered. Although the rest of them didn't say anything, Yuri could imagine them thinking, "What is she going to do?" Taeyeon continued, "Okay then. Yuri you erm... can go already. Anyway, let's all go to the Flying Fox now, before the queue gets too long." Everyone nodded in agreement. They stood up from their chairs and began walking away in the other direction. Yoona turned around and wanted to say something but Tiffany pulled her back into the group. Yuri felt bad leaving the group but she needed to clear her mind for a while. She then sprinted towards the tool sheds.

Once Yuri reached the sheds, she looked for the shed that had an archery label on the door. You see, the sheds had many kinds of outdoor things in them, ranging from wood to badminton rackets, even archery bow and arrows. The thing was that, anybody could use the equipment in the sheds. Yuri found the correct shed and pushed open the door and stepped inside.

The shed would have been very dark inside if not for the windows. Yuri stepped over a pile of balls on the floor and looked around for the bow and arrows. Then, she spotted a small rack at the corner displaying them. "Why is this place so cluttered?", Yuri mumbled to herself as she jumped and strode over random objects lying on the floor. Once Yuri reached in front of the rack of bow and arrows, she stretched out her hand and touched the nearest bow. Hmm... Quite clean, not dusty at all. She felt the arrows in a quiver and they were not dusty either, so good. There were only five sets of bows and quivers. In the dim light, she picked up a red coloured simple bow, none of those tech savvy mumbo jumbo stuff on it for aiming, so the bow was pretty light. She then bent down to take a quiver of arrows and slung it over her shoulders. She then walked out of the shed, decked out with hunting gears. As she walked towards the road that lead to the pond, some people gave her odd glances but they didn't bother her. 

When Yuri reached the start of the route, she looked around quietly. In the area, there were no people at all, except for some who were walking inside their own cabins, yelling at their friends inside. Good. Yuri didn't want people tailing her. She then slipped into the woods.

The woods were very quiet. Her footsteps echoed on the ground. About 30 meters into her walk, she came across a fallen tree that blocked the whole path. "No wonder people don't visit the pond.", Yuri mumbled. The tree looked like it had been there for a long time. "Oh crap, now how do I cross?", she said. Yuri walked up and down beside the tree trunk. The trunk's diameter was about one meter. Quite thick for a tree. Yuri then turned her head around and looked at the end of the tree that stuck into the woods on the left. Yuri suddenly had an idea. She scolded herself, "Oh yes I could cut through the forest. Stupid me." She then stepped into the woods. She stepped gingerly onto the grass and turned round the roots of the tree. She then went back onto the dirt road after the tree had passed. "Great. One problem solved.",  Yuri muttered and then continued walking forward.

After roughly ten minutes, Yuri walked into a small clearing. As she saw, the place was ringed with willow trees. Their long leaves swayed along to the breeze. There was really a pond in the middle. It was ringed with rocks and there were fish in the pond. Then, Yuri noticed that there was a stream gushing happily with clear water leading into the woods. The next thing was, there was a small covered shelter with a glass roof beside the pond. The shelter was covered with purple flower plants tumbling down the sides and the side facing the pond was open. There was a metal bench that fit only two people in the the shelter. Oh well...

Yuri decided to walk along the little stream while she shot arrows. The trees towered over her as she walked, providing a natural shade and a small breeze blewed through the trees. It was so peaceful in the forest, listening to the gurgling of the running water. Yuri decided to start shooting after walking for a while. She pulled out an arrow and notched it onto the bow. She then aimed for a tree trunk. Yuri then pulled the string and let the arrow fly. It landed neatly onto the trunk. She grinned happily to herself. It was so fun doing archery. She kepy repeating it, until she heard a rustling coming from behind her.

Yuri nocked an arrow quickly and shot as she spun around. The arrow landed on a tree trunk behind her. Yuri adjusted to the light behind her and saw somebody standing a few centimeters away from the arrow. Fortunately, she was in a hurry just now otherwise she would have impaled him. "Minho! What are you doing here?", Yuri asked indignantly.

Minho managed to unfreeze himself. Yuri couldn't blame him. Nobody would like to be aimed at as targets. "Well?", Yuri demanded. Her heart was thumping wildly, from anger and a bit of mixed feelings. Minho also had a quiver of arrows slung on his back and he was clutching a bow too. His hair was sticking out in odd places like he'd just walk out of the thorn bushes but  Yuri thought that he looked pretty cute. Minho fidgeted with his bow for a while then he said, "I was just visiting this place and-" then he pointed to his bow. "Okay... I was doing the same too.", Yuri said when she found back her voice. "Uh...You want us to go together?", Minho asked nervously as he looked at the ground. Yuri was too surprised to answer at that moment. The two of them alone? Minho then quickly said, "If you don't want-" "Of course we'll go together! What if you get yourself into trouble or something? No one's going to be there to help you.", Yuri answered instantly. She didn't want to turn down his invitation. Anyway, it was better going about in the forest with somebody than go alone. Yuri began walking forward again smiling to herself. She turned behind and saw Minho still staying at the same position. "Dude! Please stop being a statue and walk! We might not have enough time.", Yuri chided. "Yes ma'am.", Minho answered back. Yuri rolled her eyes and continued walking. Suddenly, Minho ran past Yuri and pulled her bow out of her hands and ran forward while turning back to stick out his tongue at her. "Ya! Give me back my bow!", Yuri yelled at Minho as she also began running, chasing Minho. "What got into you today?!", she yelled again. But on the inside, she felt totally happy. Yuri continued to chase Minho down the stream while yelling at him. Luckily, they were indeed the only ones in the area, otherwise this scene would have been taped down and posted on the internet. Yuri didn't want that to happen. All she could think of at that moment was: This is so fun.  

Halfway down, Minho finally gave up and returned the bow to Yuri. Yuri smirked, "I knew you couldn't run that far." "But you didn't catch me either!", Minho complained as he passed the bow back to Yuri. "Whatever. Let's just move." and they walked side by side looking at the birds, trees and plants.

When they both reached the end of the little stream, the trees opened up into another clearing. This time, the clearing had wooden target bull eyes planted into the ground. There were many more targets hanging up in the tree branches. Cool. Yuri did a scan of the place and then said to Minho, "Let's practice here. There are so many target boards." Minho nodded in agreement. Then they set out to peg every board with arrows right in the bull's eye. 

After Yuri's fifth arrow, she asked Minho as she nocked another arrow, "Do you practice archery when you were young?" "Actually, no. But I like archery very much.", Minho admitted. Yuri couldn't believe what she heard. Minho's aimings were flawless. His arrows hit the bull's eye everytime but Yuri couldn't peg the bull's eye even if with all her accuracy. She either shot into the second circle or totally out of the board. This time, she aimed at a board hanging on a tree about twenty meters away from her. She knew she was pushing her luck slightly too far but she just wanted to try. Yuri tried to align her arrow straight and she then pulled back the string, letting the arrow fly. The arrow flew straight for the first few meters and then began to fly towards the left. The arrow zipped past the board by a few centimeters and landed on the tree trunk beside the target board. Within a second, another arrow landed on the bull's eye on the target board. Yuri turned and saw that Minho was staring at the arrow he just shot and muttered to himself like he didn't get his expected results. Yuri couldn't even hit bull's eye, so you could imagine how much more frustrated she felt.

"Ugh! Why can't I just shoot properly for once?", Yuri grumbled a little too loudly because Minho turned around and looked at her. Yuri turned away instantly. She could not look at Minho in the eyes now-a-days otherwise she would feel totally anxious right to the core and her heart would start doing gymnastic routines. "You must align the arrow until its at your eye level.", Minho said as he walked over to beside Yuri. Yuri shrugged and tried what Minho suggested but she still couldn't hit the board. 

 

Yuri just said in annoyance, "I just can't do it!" But she was not the type that gave up easily. Yuri raised her bow and nocked another arrow. Just then, Minho said, "Let me help." He went forward and came close to Yuri. He put his left hand over Yuri's right hand at the front part. Then he placed his left hand over her left hand at the string. Yuri wanted to melt away right at that moment. She could feel Minho's breathing against her cheek. "Pull the string all the way back hard.", he coached. Yuri reacted to his instructions instantly.
 
She pulled back the string with Minho's hand still on hers. Yuri looked forward first then she turned to the back and looked at Minho in the eyes. The only sound was the flowing of the water nd the rustling of the leaves. She froze in place for a while. 'Oh my. I'm going to go crazy.', Yuri thought. Up close, Minho's face looked more handsome than usual. His eyes had a sparkling twinkle in them like he found Yuri amusing at that moment. Yuri couldn't say she was tempted to kiss Minho. Their faces were like a few centimeters apart. 
 
Yuri pulled her vision away. She straightened her back and they released the arrow together. The arrow landed in the bull's eye. "Good job.", Minho commented as he grinned at Yuri. Yuri could feel her lips cuving into a smile. "Thanks Frog Prince.", Yuri snorted back sarcastically. "Hey! Don't call me that! I've already had Taemin on my bad side!", Minho complained. He tried to smack Yuri's back but she darted out of the way quickly and used her bow and smacked his head. Yuri laughed her head off as Minho rubbed his head in pain. "Ouch! That really hurt! Why are you always hitting me?", he complained again. Yuri thought for a while and answered, "Should I say, Taeyeon and Yoona taught me?" She raised an eyebrow when she still saw Minho rubbing his head. "Are you seriously hurt? My god, I'm sorry.", she asked worriedly with much more care in it than usual. Minho looked a little surprised when she asked the question. It was probably because she rarely apologised to boys. Wait no. Thinking back on it, she realised she had spoken with a lot of affection. 
 
"No no I'm fine.", Minho answered. "Are you sure?" Yuri frowned at him. Then Minho realised that he was still rubbing his head. He instantly put his hand down and muttered, "Oops." Yuri began laughing carefreely. Minho slowly cracked a smile. "Come on jokerboy. Let's continue.", Yuri said and smiled as she bent down to pick up an arrow from the ground. 
 
They both continued shooting together. "Let's hit that tree trunk over there." and an arrow would be lodged in the particular place with a satisfying thump. Once they accidentally shot an arrow into one of the tree canopies. Instantly, there were loud angry squaks and a family of parrots flew out in squaking in panic. But the flurry of colours was very pretty. They both muttered at the same time, "Wow." They then looked at each other and started laughing and they continued shooting happily. The clearing would echo their laughter once in a while.
 
After pegging a few more target boards, they both accidentally tripped over a small stone on the ground. Minho went falling down down first then Yuri. Yuri landed on Minho's chest and Minho groaned. Yuri's head was directly below Minho's. She looked into Minho's eyes again. Then they both smiled at each other. Yuri asked, "Am I not heavy? Why didn't you groan?" Minho just smiled again with so much happiness that Yuri knew what exactly he was thinking: I will do anything for you. Yuri sighed happily as she turned her head to face the sky. "Look at that cloud.", Yuri said as she pointed into the sky. "Mmm hmm?" "It looks like a heart." There was silence for a while as if they were both thinking about the heart. After studying the whole azure blue sky which was dotted with cotton-candy like clouds, Minho sat up and said with a twinkle in his eyes, "Let's explore this place. Together." "Together.", Yuri agreed. Minho stood up first and then offered his hand to Yuri. Yuri took it and pulled herself up. Once she was up on her feet, they both held gazes again. Yuri squeezed Minho's hand tightly. "I don't want to let go.", Yuri told Minho. Minho nodded his head and replied, "Me neither." They laughed again as they set off into the woods, holding hands.
 
In the forest, Minho and Yuri went bird-seeing. They kept to the course of that little stream, they sometimes wandered off in another direction. They would point out birds when they saw any. The thing was that they kept holding hands. Yuri couldn't even do that that long with Yoona. When they went back to the stream, they finally let go of their hands. Yuri sat beside the little stream sorting out her feelings while Minho went behind her and began pulling out some long weeds from the grass. Yuri didn't really understand that part of Minho plucking out weeds. After about a minute, Minho returned to her side and took something out from his windbreaker's pocket and began to do some arts and craft with the weeds he just plucked. Yuri tried to take a look at what Minho was doing but he turned away instantly and flashed a mischievous grin at Yuri. He then said, "Not now Yuri. Its a surprise for you." Yuri shrugged and turned away, facing the stream again. As soon as she turned away, she smiled to herself and wondered excitedly what Minho was making.
 
After a while, Minho turned to Yuri and said, "I'm done. Now close your eyes." Yuri closed her eyes in anticipation. Yuri heard Minho ruffling through his pockets again. He then took out something and pressed it onto Yuri's palm. Minho then said, "You can open your eyes now." Yuri's eyes flew open and went to see what was in her palm. Yuri gasped with delight. Minho had made a necklace out of the weeds he plucked and three long colouful parrot feathers, red, blue and yellow. The feathers were tied onto the middle of the hard and sturdy yellow weed. Although the necklace was simple, it was the most pretty gift Yuri ever received. She went forward and hugged Minho hard. "That's so nice of you! Thank you!", Yuri squealed. Minho jumped up slightly but he then eased down. "Okay! Can you let go of me first? You're going to suffocate me." "Oh sorry.", Yuri apologised as she pulled herself away. "Do you have one too?", Yuri asked. "Yeah. I have one too.", Minho replied as he took out his one which was partially hidden under his camp shirt. He already had it around his neck. It was the exact same replica. "Do you need me to help you wear your necklace? Its a bit hard to tie.", Minho asked as he blushed hard. Yuri smiled and said, "You are welcome to help." Minho went closer to Yuri and she passed the necklace to him. She flipped up her ponytail as Minho brought one end of the necklace under Yuri's neck and up the other side and began tying the two ends together. Yuri could feel Minho's fingers drumming on the back of her neck occassionally as he tightened the knot. Soon, Minho released his grip and said ,"All done." Yuri straightened her back. She then looked down and touched the feathers. Nice gift. She looked at Minho and they both smiled. Just then, it started to drizzle. Minho looked at the grey sky and frowned. "I think we should be going back to the covered rest area before it starts to rain heavily.", he said as he picked up his bow. Yuri nodded her head in agreement.
 
By the time they walked five meters down the stream, the rain turned heavier. Minho instantly took off his windbreaker and put it on top of them. Minho also put an arm over Yuri's left arm and she also did the same. Without any questions, they both went running forward while screaming joyfully. Rain water sprayed on Yuri's face and the fact that Minho was puting an arm over her tightly made her feel safe. Her heart almost burst because of the hapiness thumping inside of her. "Whoo-hoo!", Yuri yelled as they went sprinting at top speed.
 
After a while of running and startling animals, Minho and Yuri finally reached the pond clearing. "Hurry! We're almost there!", Yuri urged. Within a second, they crashed onto the metal bench under the shelter. They both breathed heavily while grinning at each other. "That was fun.", Minho said breathlessly. It pretty much summed up everything. They put their bow and quiver down on the floor and sat in silence next to each other.
 
Yuri stared at the water dripping down the shelter's roof. Today, she felt that that all her feelings had taken a roller coaster ride but now she decided that they were stable now. She never felt this happy since she was a kid, so she knew instantly, she definitely liked Minho. She turned to look at Minho and asked, "Do you like me?" Minho looked at Yuri then he looked down, his face totally red, he then stammered, "Ye... Yes." Yuri let out a laugh and said sympathetically, "Aww... Poor boy." She then leaned forward and kissed Minho on his cheek. She then clasped onto Minho's hands and put her head on his shoulder and sighed happily. Yuri knew that Minho was reacting because he also tightened his grip on Yuri's hand. Yuri took another look at the peaceful surroundings and felt the wind blowing against her face. She thought as she settled comfortably on the bench: Ah~ Wonderful day. Then she closed her eyes.
 
 
Woo-hoo!!!! Yeah I finished this chapter! Sorry guys for updating late. Anyways, next up is YoonTaem. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please comment and subscribe! Oh yes same thing. I'll have lots of school work now so I won't be updating regularly. This applies for the next few chapters too. Thanks! :)