Chapter 22

Love Bites

---Minho's POV---

(Later that night...)

"Taemin! Can you come out now? Nobody's going to kidnap her! Seriously.", Minho repeated for the hundredth time as he leaned against the door frame of Yoona's temporary room. The maknae was inside the room, watching Yoona, who had apparently fallen asleep but the boy still insisted on accompanying her.

"Come out now!", Minho hissed. "Argh fine...", Taemin finally muttered and left his seat. He walked out of the room and closed the door. Taemin folded his arms and scowled, "Yes hyung? What do you want?" Minho sighed and said, "I was wondering, if we could make Yoona and Yuri meet, so they can settle their issue."

Taemin then asked, his scowl still intact, "How?" "We go on a double date tomorrow, but we two walk different ways first. Then we meet at the cafe. Then we leave the two girls alone. Then after the thing settled down, we go meet up with them again." Taemin's expression softened and then said, "Okay. Fine That's a good idea. But... I'm really scared of their reaction. Like what if-" "They start quarreling again?", Minho said. Taemin nodded his head.

Minho sighed again, "We just have to take the the first step. If not, that issue will never be settled." "Right. Okay.", Taemin agreed, "Then, I take it that afterwards, our next issue is about Key, right?" "Yeah. He's the second biggest problem now." Minho replied.

"But now, we have the girls to worry about."

"Okay. So, tomorrow we take them out.", Taemin asked.

"Check."

"Meet at the cafe I'm guessing... at 3.00."

"Yep."

"Then leave the rest to fate."

Minho grinned and said as he slapped Taemin's shoulder, "You're finally getting smarter." "What? I was always very smart!", Taemin boasted. Minho just rolled his eyes and said, "Whatever." Then he steered Taemin towards his room, "Before you get ahead of yourself, get some sleep and pray that tomorrow will be fine." "Yeah okay.", Taemin said as he nodded his head.

"Well, good night.", Taemin said. Then, he smiled at Minho and closed the room door. "Nice talking to you...", Minho muttered as he walked into his room.


---Yuri's POV---

It was really awkward for her at school today. Yuri waved to Yoona in the hallways but Yoona only stared at her blankly, as if she wasn't sure wether to wave back or glare at her. Yuri had done a lot of thinking last night, with the help of Taeyeon....

---flashback---

Everyone was preparing for bed already but Yuri was still sitting at the sofa, thinking. The rest were in a their rooms, probably talking about what was going to happen tomorrow or maybe worrying about her. Then, Taeyeon slipped up to her. She sat at the edge of the sofa as if  she was going to make a quick escape. Taeyeon fiddled with the edge of her shirt.

Then she said, "Yuri. Honestly... Are you still angry with Yoona?" Yuri looked down at her feet and replied, "Actually, no..."

"Then why don't you apologise to Yoona?" 

Yuri instantly shook her head. "Why?", Taeyeon asked. "Honestly, I'm not angry at Yoona for taking my diary... But the problem is, why did she say those... those stuff? Its very sad... And I didn't say those stuff."

"Yuri, please think through what you said earlier, before Yoona started saying those hurtful stuff. What you said caused Yoona to become really angry, and Yoona didn't take your diary..."

"Then who?"

"Somebody framed her. Somebody from... this group." Taeyeon said quietly. "Oh." Yuri suddenly felt stupid. Why hadn't she looked at the big picture? Taeyeon had troubles far worse than her, and she had to deal with all these... honestly speaking, rubbish from the rest of them.

Taeyeon looked up and said with a weak smile, "Yuri... I know. Your pride has been hurt, that's why you don't want to apologise to Yoona." "But-" "No buts. I know that's the case. For your matter, somebody has to step up and apologise, otherwise this problem will never be settled. And it wouldn't be good for our group's future."

She patted Yuri's shoulders and stood up. "Before I go, there is one more thing." Yuri turned to looked at her. "If we want to settle the issue of a bad guy in our group, it depends on you and Yoona settling your issue first. You know, I don't want to break up three years of sitting through scoldings, pushing each other down the swimming pool and friendship with this group." Yuri cracked a grin. 

"You get what I mean, Yuri. So please think over it okay?", Taeyeon said with a smile. She then left Yuri and went into her room. After a few seconds, Yuri heard Taeyeon shouting, "Hyoyeon! Sunny! Get off my bed! And what are you two trying to do to my pictures?!"

Yuri smiled and got up from the sofa and went into her room.

---end of flashback---

Yuri really felt sorry for what she did. Really. Now, Yoona was acting all stiff with her. Hmpf.

At least, Minho was bringing her out today. Yay! The only thing that caught her attention today other than that was that the teacher announced that some students were going to be transfered from another school to here, and they were coming tomorrow. Well, that was all. And school was ending next week for the summer holidays. Yippee!

Time passed really slow today. It was really annoying. But then finally school ended. Phew.

Yuri quickly ran into the toilet to change clothes. Just as she changed finished, she heard a few other girls talking outside. Then she froze.

"You know why Yoona and Yuri just stopped being friends?"

"Because Yoona took Yuri's stuff? Goodness! The whole school knows about it!"

"No Jum Yeon. I think its rather Yoona stole Yuri's beloved Minho.", the girl snickered. Her friends laughed. "Right. Aww... That's so dramatic." The girls continued to laugh.

Yuri got seriously pissed off. She took her belongings and opened the door and walked out of the cubicle. Then she slammed the door. She turned around and saw three girls doing their make-up in front of the mirrors.

"Well girls? Do you have anything else to say?", Yuri said in a casual voice as she leaned on the edge of the cubicles but she was glaring at them like mad. "Yu-yuri!", one of the girls squeaked. "Well?", Yuri asked again, now slightly in a dangerous voice, "Finished spreading your lies already?"

The girls' faces paled and all three of them ran out of the toilet. Yuri took in a deep breath and closed her eyes. What the hell were people thinking now-a-days?Just then, another girl said, "Yuri, are you okay?" Yuri opened her eyes and looked at the person who just spoke. She got a few seconds of heart attack.

"Oh. I'm fine, Yoona.", Yuri said, trying to keep her voice straight. Yoona stood at the entrance holding her bag tightly. She gave a small smile and walked into the toilet cubicle. Yuri shrugged and walked out. Oh well. At least Yoona was talking to her.


Okay people. Here's the next chapter! Please comment and subscribe! Next chapter should be up about next week.

P.S. Dear all fellow Singaporeans, pls take care of yourselves during this hazy period. I seriously don't know when the PSI will stop rising. Now, I'm cooped up at home :P Oh well, maybe then I'll have more time to write this fanfic. Take care! ^^