Chapter 26

Love Bites

---Jessica's POV---

There was screaming, even louder than Super Junior's fan attention when SHINee arrived. Jessica knew the reason, she could understand why.

The five boys were wearing skinny jeans according to their colours, she thought. Taemin yellow, Minho orange, Onew green, Jonghyun blue and Key pink. And, they had changed their hairstyles.

Taemin hair was done in a cute poodle style. Jessica noticed that he had dyed his hair brown. Yoona is going to love it. she thought. Minho's hair became a rugged-style bowlcut. Onew's fringes were swept down and his hair was longer, up to the end of his neck and his hair was a hazel-nut brown. Key had dyed his hair blonde plus he had put a few curls in it. Jonghyun... Well, his hair became short and spiky, sort of like a pineapple. Jessica must admit - he looked better than his previous hair style. All of them looked like cute skaters, really cute ones.

When SHINee reached them, they all gathered around them. Yesung touched Key's new blonde hair and Key glared at him. "Don't touch my hair!" he hissed. The rest laughed. Yoona was squirming like mad beside her. She looked like she wanted to go hug Taemin right away. Jonghyun winked at Jessica but she resisted the urge to go up to him.

Stay calm, Jessica. she told herself. You're in a public place. She smiled back at Jonghyun. Yesung pouted, "Ehh not fair. Why do you guys get to have so nice hairstyles?" "Yesung! You're the one that chooses your hairstyle!" Leeteuk chided. Yesung yelled, "Hey!" Everyone burst into laughter. "Okay chill guys. We're here for an outing." Onew said, with his eyesmile.

Taeyeon snorted and messed up his fringe and said, "Yeah we spent half an hour waiting for you all. Anyway, why did you all change your hairstyles?" Onew wanted to answer but he was too caught up in straightening his fringe. Taemin stepped in and replied, "We all decided to change our hairstyles for fun, actually. But then our manager hyung told us we were going to have a comeback. So we were like, okay, good time to change hairstyles."

Key added, "That's right. But we don't know what the song is, or even the style." Wooyoung then complained, "But that's good enough. We don't know when is ours." "Yeah!" Taecyeon agreed. "Don't complain. You all did great on M!countdown the last time. We watched it." Leeteuk told them. Super Junior nodded their heads. 2pm just shrugged.

Then Key said excitedly in a loud voice, "Okay guys! We should start shopping now!" Everyone nodded their heads. "Okay how about this? We split up and shop. We should let what we wear be a secret." Taeyeon suggested. "Okay!" everyone chimed. "We'll go by our groups." Taeyeon added. Key nodded happily. "Okay let's go!" Onew shouted. They cheered and split up.

Jessica pulled Jonghyun aside before he went. "Ya. Why didn't you tell me you all were having a comeback?" she asked, pretending to be angry. Jonghyun just said, "We wanted it to be a surprise. Anyway, SNSD also has a comeback too right?" Jessica stared at him. How'd he know? "How did you know?" Jessica asked, feeling a little surprised. "I'm 007." Jonghyun said in a mysterious voice. Jessica laughed and then waved him off. "Okay. Go along and shop. Please choose something nice." Jessica said, grinning happily. Jonghyun smiled and said, "Okay. You too." Then he walked away. After a few steps, he turned around and asked, "What's the name the song?" Jessica thought for a while and replied, "Tell Me Your Wish." Jonghyun nodded and walked away. "Nice name!" he called.


---Jonghyun's POV---

Tell me your wish... Tell me your wish... His wish now was to find the perfect mask. He had bought the clothes already, under Key's 'supreme guidance'. He glared at Key who was humming nonsense beside him. "Stop it please." he said. Key just grinned at him, but he stopped. 'Haish.." Jonghyun sighed as he walked along the pavement.


---Jessica's POV---

She quickly ran towards her favourite clothing store in Dongdaemun. Taeyeon ran after her, gasping for air. "Sica! Don't keep running!" she gasped. Jessica ran infront of the store and pulled open the glass doors and walked in. She greeted the shopowner, a middle aged woman who she quite liked. "Hello Mrs Ko!" The lady then gave her a smile.

Taeyeon came sauntering into the shop. Jessica put an arm around her and said, "This is my friend, Taeyeon." The lady pushed up her spectacles and smiled. She said, "Yes yes yes. Leader of SNSD." Taeyeon gave her a quick hi. "Be free to look through my shop. Its an honur to have you all here." the lady added amiably. Jessica and Taeyeon nodded their heads.

They turned around and looked at the rows of clothing. Jessica steered Taeyeon towards the dress compartment. "The dresses are really awesome! They're there." She led them into a section at the end of the shop. "Ta-da!" she proclaimed.

Taeyeon looked a little stunned. "Wow. They are really pretty." she said as she touched the sleeve of an evening dress. "Told you." Jessica mumbled. Taeyeon nodded and became attracted to an orange dress. Jessica decided to leave her alone for a while.

Jessica walked through another row of dresses. She saw some dresses that liked, but some were too expensive. She picked up a light pink knee length dress with translucent long sleeves. She thought of Tiffany and how she would like that, but she put it back.

Then, the perfect dress appeared. The dress was a light shade of purple. Diamonds decorated the netting of the skirt. A big cute bow was in the middle of the dress. She reached out for the dress. She was about to take it when someone else snatched it away.

Jessica turned around to see who it was. She growled, "Krystal!" Her sister was standing beside her holding the dress, smirking at her. She then presses the dress and said sweetly, "Oh Jessica. Don't you think this dress is perfect?" Jessica didn't say anything but, "Give me back that dress!" Krystal ignored hr and said, "Aww.. That's too sad. I'm going to buy it." Jessica balled her fists and hissed, "Krystal!"

Then, Taeyeon zoomed out from nowhere and stepped in between Jessica and Krystal. She gave Krystal a smile and said, "I'm sure you can have other choices of dresses, Krystal." Krystal replied without much emotion, "Sorry unnie. I really like this dress." Then she walked away. WHile she was walking, she called out, "Oh! Jessica unnie? Enjoy your time."

Jessica felt like strangling Krystal. "Why that little ungrateful-" she started to say but Taeyeon pulled her back. She gripped Jessica's shoulders and said, "Jessica. Get a hold of yourself. Don't worry about Krystal. She'll eat her own medicine in time to come." Jessica sighed and then relaxed her body. She sat down on a neaby chair. "But that dress was really nice." she said unhappily. Taeyeon sat down beside her and said reasonably, "Jessica. Don't let that dress affect you. Choose another one. Hmm?"

Jessica nodded her head, then she asked Taeyeon, "Have you chosen your dress?" Taeyeon raised two dresses and said, "Well, I'm left with these two. What do think?" She raised them up for Jessica to see. The one on her right was dark pink, almost to red. It had a rhinestone belt on it and the skirt was netted with several layers, reaching to just below the knee. A bit of a punk style. The other one looked simple, but pretty and elegant. It was made out of pale green silk, in a roman toga style. Small white roses fromed a cursive line starting from the chest area with a big pink rose, ending at the other corner of the waist line. The skirt was hooped and sprinkled with green glitter of many shades.

Jessica pointed to the green one. "This one. It's awesome." Jessica decided while smiling. "Oh really?" Taeyeon asked as she went froward to a nearby mirror and pressed on the dress to her body. "Okay... You've got a point." Taeyeon agreed. She then asked her excitedly, 'Hurry! Go and try it!" She pushed Taeyeon to the dressing rooms. Taeyeon then said, "Don't run away okay? And please choose your dress while I'm at it." "Okay..." Jessica sighed. Then Taeyeon stepped into the dressing room and closed the curtain. Jessica turned away and started hunting for a dress.

A few minutes later, she was holding a dress. It was overall quite pretty. It was blue, well not exactly only blue. The upper part was midnight blue, with some diamonds or sparkly stuff. The skirt was the amazing part. It was overlapped with different pieces of fabric but they were like the other shades of blue and a bit of purple plus some really interesting sparkle. Luckily, the skirt was not too heavy and spread either, which surprised her. It felt like it was only one layer. Then since the dress was a tube dress, she had to wear a white fur overcoat that just covered up to her elbows. She heard that it was going to be cold.

Just then, Taeyeon called out for Jessica. "Sica! I'm done!" Taeyeon said loud enough for her to hear. Jessica quickly took her dress along with her to the dressing rooms. When she saw Taeyeon, she forgot how to speak. She was just dazzling. The dress fit her perfectly. "It's... perfect and awesome! You really should get it!" Jessica exclaimed excitedly. "I know the perfect hairstyle to go along with it! You add some small curls to the end of your hair, then you pin it up like a bun, but leaving some hair to fall out. With-with a clip with roses on it!"

Taeyeon looked at the mirror and walked slowly froward as if she were trying to test how to walk. She did a twirl. Then she said," Okay its good." She grinned and then asked Jessica, "Have you chosen your dress already?" Jessica was about to show her the dress when she said, "No no no don't show me yet. I want to get a surprise!" She smiled at Jessica. Jessica nodded her head slowly, then she stepped into the dressing room with her dress.

After a while, Jessica had dressed finished and seh pulled the curtains open. "Ta-da! Is it nice?" Jessica asked while she did a twirl. Taeyeon clapped her hands and said, "You look gorgeous! Thumbs up!" Jessica went to look at herself in the mirror. She almost thought that she was another person.

"Okay! Yes! We're done with the dresses!" Taeyeon said while she hi-fived Jessica. Taeyeon had not changed out of that green dress yet. Just then, the shop owner, Mrs Ko came over and beamed when she saw them. She clasped her hands together and said, "They look very nice on you!" "Thanks!" Taeyeon said while grinning.

Mrs Ko then said while her chin, "I assume you all have a masquerade ball to go to. Am I right?" They nodded their heads. Mrs Ko then asked again, "Have you two gotten masks yet?" Jessica shook her head. Mrs Ko's face brightened up and then she said, "Wait. I have the perfect thing for you two." Then she ran off into the store room.

Taeyeon whispered, "What's up?" "I don't know. Let's wait." Jessica shrugged. She the soft fur overcoat. After a minute or two, Mrs Ko came running back to them with a medium sized box in her hands. She handed it over to Taeyeon and asked, "There are 9 of you right?" "Yeah." Jessica answered. "Well, these are masks. Please open the box." Mrs Ko said, her eyes twinkling.

Taeyeon lifted the lid and they gasped. Inside were nine perfect masks, each having their own design. Jessica found a blue mask, made out of pieces of blue and silver metal and some white feathers, with her name neatly written beside it. "Mrs Ko, how?" Taeyeon stuttered. Mrs Ko just gave a laugh and said, "Well, I'm a fan of SNSD. The moment I saw you all performing on stage, I was like, whoa! these girls are awesome! And I made these masks for you all, hoping I would meet someone from SNSD. Well, here you are."

Jessica said in awe while she lifted her mask up carefully and put in on her face, "Mrs Ko, these are really beautiful. How did you make them?" Mrs Ko chuckled and replied, "I was a fashion student. I love creating things." Taeyeon picked hers up and said, "Wow... Thank you so much!" "You're welcome." Mrs Ko replied cheerfully. Taeyeon's was green in colour, but it was decorated with sequins and glitter, plus some diamonds fixed together to form a phoenix's tail.

"Okay now, you all two can change back to your normal clothes, you pay, then off you go!" Mrs Ko said.


(Later at night after dinner in SNSD's dorm)

All of them were sitting at the living room after seeing everyone's dresses. They were all awesome. Then Taeyeon brought in the box of masks. Jessica couldn't wait to see their expressions. 'What's that?" Sunny asked. Taeyeon just smiled and opened the box. Everyone gasped. "Oh my feaking god..." Sooyoung said.

"These are the masks that the shop owner of the shop we went to gave to us. That's why I asked you all to nt buy any masks." Taeyeon explained. "The shop owner was a fan of us." Then she handed out the masks to everyone. Everyone took their maks silently and their masks. They were really pretty.

After a while of awed murmuring, Taeyeon asked every one to keep their masks back into the box. Then she said, "You see how many people are supprting us? We cannot upset them. And, the main lesson today is that nice people can spring up at times when you don't expect it."

"You sound like my teacher." Seohyun mumbled. Everyone burst into laughter, including Taeyeon.


Okiee. I'm done! Hope you liked it! Next chapter is the ball, please watch out for it! Please comment and subscribe! Thank you! :D