Chapter 21

Love Bites

---Jonghyun's POV---

He had expected a very happy Key to come back to the dorm. Instead, Key looked as if he'd seen a ghost that had threatened him with a knife. "Hi Key!", Jonghyun said as he watched Key step into the dorm. He had been sitting on the sofa watching Minho playing the Xbox. Well, it had been a little lonely for the Flaming Charisma since his best bud Taemin was out accompanying his girlfriend.

Key gave Jonghyun a weak smile and went into his room. Something was definitely wrong. Key had been like that the whole week, and Jonghyun honestly prefered his mom-like behavior. He stood from the sofa and went to Key's room.

He stood at the door and looked at Key. Key was sitting on his bed and staring at the SHINee family photo that hung on the wall. Jonghyun knocked the door and asked, "Key, are you okay?" Key didn't hear him and continued staring at the photo. "Kibum!", Jonghyun said, slightly louder this time. 

"Huh? What?", Key stuttered as he woke out of his trance. "Welcome back.", Jonghyun said as he stepped into the room. Key looked around and saw Jonghun looking at him. "Oh.", Key mumbled, "Hi." Then he buried his head in his pillow. Jonghyun sighed and went to sit down at Key's study table. He threw a paper ball at Key and said, "Ya! You're seriously worrying me a lot. What happened to you?"

Key peered at him from his pillow and turned back, as if he didn't want to answer him. He threw another paper ball and said, "Oi." Finally Key rose his head from the pillow but he said tiredly, "Thanks for your concern, Jjong... I'm really tired now, can you let me sleep?" "Come on!", Jonghyun said as he shook Key on the shoulder, trying to keep his irritation down. Key was really annoying him.

"Woi.", Jonghyun pestered as he nudged Key on the shoulder. Key glared at him. "Can you just give me a break?", he asked, a little frustrated. "Not until you give me an answer. What's happening? Do you know something about Yoona and Yuri's situation?" Key's expression darkened and Jonghyun knew he had hit the correct spot.

"Tell me who did it."

"I tell you something, it would do me very good if you can get out of the room, now."

"But-"

Jonghyun didn't even get to finish his sentence when Key just stood up from his bed and pushed Jonghyun out of the room. Key quickly closed the door behind Jonghyun. Before Jonghyun could push open the door, Key locked the door from inside with a loud click. Jonghyun knocked the door and yelled, "Key! Kibum! Open the door! I'm not done with you yet!" Key shouted from inside, "Go away! Don't disturb me!" Damn it.

He leaned on the door and face-palmed. "Goodness... This is killing me.", he muttered. Just then, Onew walked past and saw Jonghyun leaning on the door. He stopped walking and asked, "He's not answering you again?" Jonghyun nodded as he rolled his eyes, "But I got something from him." "What?", Minho asked as he put down his game control and turned towards Jonghyun, suddenly interested.

Jonghyun looked at the locked door and said nervously, "Er... I think we should disscuss this at the living room..." Onew looked at the door behind them and said, "Oh. I get it." Then they moved over to where Minho was sitting.

"Well, I got chased out of the room and got friend-zoned by Key. What else is new?", Jonghyun sighed as he sat down on the sofa. Minho gave a little smile but he said, turning back the topic, "But you said you got a bit of info from him." Jonghyun swallowed his saliva and observed a little ant that was climbing on the the sofa. "Key knows who framed Yoona."

"Oh." Onew looked down as though the chicken drumstick he was holding no longer appetising. "Jonghyun continued slowly, looking at Key's room door, scared that Key would come after them if je knew they were disscussing about him, "Key hasn't said it himself, but when I asked him who framed Yoona and Yuri, he looked pretty scared." "That's enough to know right?", Minho said. Onew nodded slowly. 

"That's.... Really bad.", Minho said as he bit his lips. "You know, actually, I might know who is behind all these.", Jonghyun said nervously. Then he squashed the ant that was clambering around the sofa. "Who?", Onew and Minho asked at the same time. Jonghyun leaned forward and said in a low voice, "You know the other day, the party?" The two boys nodded their heads. "Jun Hwa told me to beware of f(x)."

"Jun Hwa, as in Jun Ho's little brother.", Onew said with a very confused look on his face. "I don't get it either," Jonghyun admitted, "But I trust Jun Hwa's words. He looked horribly terrified when he told this piece of news to me." "I'm not saying that I don't believe Jun Hwa, but he's only a kid, and kids don't say these kind of stuff unless-" "Unless they are threatened." Jonghyun finished.

All three of them looked down as if they'd gotten their own happy thought for the day. Just then, the front door unlocked and a very cheerful Taemin walked in. "Hi hyungs!", he greeted. "Hi Taemin!", the three boys replied. "Er... Taemin? Where's Yoona?", Onew asked. Taemin whistled happily, "Oh. She's outside taking off her shoes." He peeked out of the door and yelled, "Yoona! Hurry up!" "Okay coming!", a girl yelled back.

Minho stared at Jonghyun and blinked. Jonghyun shrugged and turned to look at the door. Taemin had disappeared out of the door to drag Yoona in. "Oh yes.", Jonghyun said as he turned towards Onew, "Where's Yoona going to sleep?" Onew snorted and said, "Don't tell me you forgot that we have an extra room. And don't worry, I'll won't let Taemin sleep with Yoona, not yet." Minho and Jonghyun stared at Onew. "And don't think you all can sleep with your girlfriends, if we ever have a sleep over." "Aww...", Minho complained.

"But I...", Jonghyun mumbled. "That, was an exception.", Onew replied simply. Jonghyun sighed. Just then, a bright and cheerful Taemin came in holding hands with Yoona. 

At least she changed into home clothes. Yoona grinned at the boys and greeted, "Hi guys!" They just waved at her. "You feeling better now?", Minho asked. "Yeah...", Yoona said, but her expression fell slightly. She then sat at the sofa with the rest of them. Taemin took at seat beside her. "Still thinking of Yuri?", Onew asked. Yoona hesitated for a while and then nodded her head. Jonghyun just observed Yoona. She then continued slowly, "Its not about Yuri that's worrying me... Its who framed me."

Jonghyun thought for a while and then said, "Wait. If you have cooled down by now maybe you should go and apologise to Yuri." Yoona just shook her head stubbornly. "Yuri's your friend, Yoona.", Minho insisted. She just shook her head again and said, "No. I'm not talking to her." Jonghyun rolled his ees and whispered into Taemin's ear, "Has she been like that the whole time?" "Yeah... Well, at least she cooled down a bit by now.", Taemin answered sheepishly.

Just then, Yoona asked, "Where's Key? I thought he was with you all?" Onew winced and Minho began to clean imaginary dust from the game control. Jonghyun shifted his feet uncomfortably. "Yeah. Where's Key hyung?", Taemin asked. When none of them answered him, he raised an eyebrow and asked, "Guys?!"

"Uh... He's um... sort of angry with us right now... Especially me.", Jonghyun said quietly without looking at Taemin and Yoona. "Okay. Then, where is he?", Taemin asked. All three of them pointed to Key's room. "Oh.", Taemin said. "So erm... What happened?"

They told him the story. After they were done, Jonghyun said, "So, we think that f(x) is behind all this. Including the person who framed you." Yoona nodded her head and then said softly, "f(x)... They're so nice... How can they be like that to... us?" "I wish they were really that nice, man.", Jonghyun snorted. "The more you think like that, the more you're falling into their bait. They just want to stir up confusion and misunderstanding, that's all. I hope so..." He said the last part softer than the rest.

Yoona looked as if she was trying to swallow a mouse. "Oh god...", she muttered. "We better be on our toes. For all you know, there could be a... spy between us." "I agree, Yoona. But the problem is, I think Key knows who the spy is, but he is stubbornly not telling us anything.", Onew said. "Wait wait wait. So you're telling me there's really a spy?" The three of them nodded their heads.

"Not in SHINee, but in SNSD."

"Impasse."

"Well, there's always a first time for everything. So all the more, we need to be on our toes. Good? Now let's eat dinner."


---Sooyoung's POV---

She stomped into Tiffany's room after dinner while the rest were watching television. Tiffany was talking softly into her handphone when Sooyoung walked in. "Tiffany!", she yelled. Tiffany instantly ended her call and looked at Sooyoung. Then she looked away into her computer screen. "What do you want?", Tiffany asked coldly.

"I should be asking you that!", Sooyoung hissed. Tiffany turned around and glared at her. "I don't know what you're talking about."  "Stop acting all innocent, Tiffany! Cut it!", she said angrily. "Don't talk nonsense!", Tiffany replied. Sooyoung grabbed Tiffany by the collar and glared her. "Oh, so you still won't admit it."

"I know you were the one that framed Yoona!", Sooyoung yelled at her. Tiffany pushed her away and glared at her. "Who are you to say that!" 

"Then where were you when the accident happened? Why did you have locker codes on that piece of paper?"

"I was at the library! I-"

Then, Taeyeon came walking into the room. "What's happening here?!", she asked indignantly. Sooyoung glanced at Tiffany and noticed that she was glaring daggers at Taeyeon. "None of your business, Taeyeon.", Tiffany said coldly. "What? Don't listen to her Taeyeon. She's a betrayer!", Sooyoung retorted.

"I don't care about any of this! Tiffany! What's happening?", Taeyeon ordered. Tiffany said coldly as her nostrils flared, "Get out." "What?" "Get out.", Tiffany repeated a little louder. Sooyoung and Taeyeon refused to move. "GET OUT!!!", Tiffany yelled totally loudly. She got up from her chair and pushed them out of her room. She slammed the door shut with a loud bang.

"Fany! Fany!", Taeyeon yelled as she hit the closed door. Sooyoung put her hand on Taeyeon's shoulder. "Stop it. Its no use." Taeyeon's shoulder's slumped and she said glumly, "Right." Sunny walked towards them and asked worriedly, "What happened? I heard lots of shouting!" Sooyoung just shook her head and said, "Its Tiffany. She... I don't know. Something's wrong with her." Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon and she looked totally sad.

"I think that's enough for one day. Go rest, you two. We will get to the bottom of this. I'm sure.", Sunny said softly as she steered Taeyeon and Sooyoung towards their rooms.


Hey people! Another chapter's up! How was it? Hope it was good. No couple moments this time! Sorry for that :P

Anyway, please comment and subscribe! Thank you! :)