Chapter 2

Love Bites

 

---SHINee---
 
The whole morning was great. Right until Jonghyun spotted SNSD at the high school they were supposed to be in. Basically, they had a great kitchen accident at 4.00 in the wee morning. Then, because they could not sleep, they played the Xbox in the living room. They turned the volume up so loud, they figured their k-pop label mates (who were also their neighbors by the way) would never forgive them. Especially SNSD who were their neighbor on the right. Oh right and the Super Junior hyungs. Nevermind... 
 
So, for their next trick, they started practicing their dances in the living room. It was a total failure. While they were dancing Replay,  Minho and Jonghyun tripped over each other, Taemin stumbled and all of them fell like dominoes. Finally, they decided to give up. It was 6.00 in the morning when they finally calmed down and were eating breakfast. Onew was humming a song as he went to the kitchen to take some fresh milk from the fridge. (He sounded like he was humming Baby Baby.) He continued until Minho yelled,"Onew hyung! Stop it! Your humming is ruining the mood!"
 
"You're calling eating breakfast without any body talking a mood? And somebody is not eating.", Onew retorted as he walked out of the kitchen.
 
All eyes turned to Taemin. The maknae was playing games on his phone and grinning at his high scores.
 
"Erm... Taemin?", Minho asked, frowning at Taemin.
 
"Yes?"
 
"Please eat your breakfast. Now. And put down your phone."
 
"Aww~ 5 more minutes, please?"
 
"Taemin, 5 minutes in your world is equavelent to half an hour in real time. In half an hour's time, school is going to start. When school starts and we are still not there, we'll be late. If we're late, we're going to get scolded by the teacher. It's not good for the first day of school and our image. So, please put down your phone and start eating. As soon as you finish, we're going. Please hurry up."
 
Taemin looked up and saw the rest glaring at him. 
 
"Okay...", he mumbled as he dragged his feet over to the table from the sofa.
 
Soon, everyone was ready and they set off. 
 
In their van, SHINee kept talking about the new school.
 
 
"You know, I heard that this high school has a pool at the top!"
"Yes! And it's a prestigious school!"
"I hope the teachers are nice."
"I want to know who are my classmates!"
 
That sentence caught their attention. They all stared at Key. "I mean I hope our new friends are nice.", Key added. Onew nodded his head and said,"I agree. " "I think we would be popular. You know...", Jonghyun said as he looked out of the window. There was silence as they considered that fact. Jonghyun continued,"It can become annoying sometimes." They rode in silence afterwards.
 
After 10 minutes, they finally arrived at the school. "Hey check that out! There's a soccer field! You know what I'm thinking?", Taemin said as a stupid smile was plastered on his face. "Yeah! We can play SOCCER!", all of them yelled. So far no one noticed them yet. If they were noticed, there would be lots of screaming.
 
 "Why nobody has noticed us yet?", Minho asked as he slung his bag on his bag, ready to alight. Suddenly, Jonghyun went slightly pale and stumbled back a few steps. Onew rushed forward and asked,"Are you okay?" He caught Jonghyun just in time. He looked pretty shocked. Every body crowded Jonghyun in a second. Jonghyun steadied himself and took in a few breaths. He said,"I think I've found our diversion. Why nobody has noticed us yet. Look there." He then pointed out of the window.
 
All of them crowded the window and looked out. All of them let out a collective gasp. To their left, SNSD was standing in a crowd of students, waving, signing autographs and taking photographs.
 
 
Well, this is the 2nd chapter guys. I hope you liked it! Please comment and subscribe! Thanks:)